Rudolph Girl

Being Paired Up With The Face

Chapter 2

 

Kris’ POV

 

I didn’t know why I got called by Lee Soo Man ahjussi, I felt like I didn’t do something wrong. It was freaking 8am in the morning and we just finished the SM Town concert yesterday. He disturbed my beauty sleep and it annoyed the crap outta me. But of course being the good leader I was, I obeyed him. I gotta look good in front of him you know.

On my way to his office my phone suddenly rang with the annoying ringtone none other than the kungfu panda himself. I hesitated to answer the phone, but unfortunately the annoying panda put a picture of him do bbuing-bbuing. I hate myself for being so weak.

“Yes Tao?”

“Gegeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~!” I distanced the phone from my ear.  After he finally quieted down, I listened again.

“What?”

“Why are you gone from your bed? It’s still early! Are you sick or something? How can you wake up so early when we don’t have schedules? Is this end of the world?” He kept blabbering about some stuff about me waking up early.

“Tao, listen.”

“No! You listen!”

“Tao.”

“Gege.”

“….”

“….”

“I’m gonna hang up now.”

“WHAT?! BUT I’M LISTENING TO YOU RIGHT NOW, AND YOU WANT TO HANG U---“ I put back the phone inside my pocket and continued my way to the office.

“OH MY GOODDDDDDDDDD I’M GONNA FALLLLLLLLLLL!” I stopped my steps, and turned around. There was this girl. With a long hair. No, she wasn’t a ghost or anything. Anyway, it seemed like she gonna trip in any second now. One. Two. Three.

“AHHHHH!” She fell. Ouch.

“Huhuhuhuhuhu! My beautiful face! My beautiful pretty face!” I gave her a what-the- looks. This girl was so unattractive. She looked up slowly, her face all red after met Mr.Floor.

“Who are you?” I asked. She gasped. I knew I look damn attractive.

“You don’t know who am I?” I raised my eyebrow, narrowing my eyes trying to figure out.

“No.”

“It’s me Jessica Jung!”

“Oh.”

“Oh?! Why you’re not helping me to stand?!” She was so loud.

“Because I was trying to figure out who you are. Sorry.” I walked toward her slowly, pulling her hand to stand. She winced and rubbed her nose. I stared. I chuckled. She looks like a Rudolph.

“What’s so funny?!” She puffed her cheeks trying to look cute. She did look cute though.

“Nothing. Well, I gotta go.”

“Go where?”

“Not even your business.” I replied and walked away.

“You’re so rude! I’m older than you!” I heard her footsteps got closer. So she was following me.

“You’re older than me? I know. You look older.” I said. She gasped again.

“Did you just say I look old?!”

“I’m just stating the truth, now would you excuse me.” I knocked the door of Lee Soo Man ahjussi’s office.

“Come in.” I looked at that girl, what’s her name? Oh yeah Jessica. She was still standing there. “Why are you keep following me?”

“I’m not following you! Soo Man ahjussi called me!” I raised my eyebrow.

“I see.” I opened the door and peeked in.

“Oh Kris! Come in!” Soo Man ahjussi was sitting on his chair. You know that chair usually place in the office. I walked inside, followed by the Rudolph.

“Oh Sica, you’re here too. Good times, take a seat you two.” It was awkward, It felt like he was her parents and I was the soon to be son in law. Scratch that.  I took a seat in front of him and the girl sat down next to me.

“So, the intention for me to calling you two here that I have new proposal for you two.”

“What proposal ahjussi?” That girl asked.

“You see, I made Seokyu couple before. You know Seohyun and Kyuhyun, and fans are loving it and their popularity just got bigger. And at SM Town Seoul…fans starting to make a new couple named Krisica.” My eyes twitched. That name sounded so disturbing.

“Yes it stands by Kris Jessica.” I turned silence. The girl beside me opened, closed like a whale. “And I want you two to make fan services as much as possible if you two got caught on camera, what to you guys think?” I tried to take this awful truth. So. I was gonna being paired up by this girl. The Rudolph girl. Me, her. Together. Forever. Okay stop Kris. I knew it’s rhyme or anything. Anyway.

“I disagree.” I stated.

“You what?”

“I meant I agree.” What? That old man’s voice just got higher and his expression scared me.

“AHJUSSI!”

“Yes my dear sica?” I puked. Kidding.

“Why do you pair me up with this face?!” She pointed at me with an overreacting expression. Very not attractive.

“Tch. Like I want to be pair up with you.”

“Hey!”

“Alright you two, cut it out. Just do it and be professional. Okay, dismiss.”

“….” I stood up and walked away from that room.

“Why do you agree with this?!” Jessica tried to catch up with me.

“Like I want to. It’s an order.”

“Well, you could have said no!”

“I’m a rookie. I need to follow the rules.”

“But we need to act like a couple! Do you want that?!” My head. I stopped and looked at her.

“Are you scared?”

“What?”

“Are you scared? Just take this as a challenge. Let’s see who can stand act like a couple in front of the camera the most win.” I smirked.

“What’s the price?”

“I’ll do everything you say.” That lips turned into a smirk. Evil Rudolph. “And if you lose, you do anything I say. Sounds good?”

“Yes. Let’s see! I will surely win!” She grinned, totally confident. I chuckled.

“Right, good luck then Rudolph.” I walked away.

“WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!” I just smiled and kept walking.