The First Meeting

Being Paired Up With The Face

Chapter 6

 

“WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!” I let out a scream after I heard the news from manager-oppa. It was a bad news, very bad. He asked me to make up a story of falling in love with Kris at strong heart. Hellooooo I never falling in love with him in the first place and I’m not good at imagining things like that. The images that clouded into my mind were really disturbing and made me shudder at the thought.

“Yes, I’m serious.” He nodded his head.

“But oppa! You know I’m not good at making up stories!” I tried to protest when some kind of paper landed in front of me. I raised my eyebrow in confusion.

“You just need to memorize that.” Manager-oppa stated, grinning slightly.

“I can’t say no to this, right?” I sighed, knowing I couldn’t back down from this.

“Yup.” I let out another sigh.

***

Today our members didn’t have schedules so we were just chilling at home, I was sitting on the couch, flipping through channels at the television with bored expression. There wasn’t a channel that made me interested in it. When I changed into SBS, I sat straight right away when I saw Jessica, Kris’ girlfriend there. And her board that written ‘My First Love’ making me more interested.

I could feel someone sitting next to me, I turned my head slightly and saw Tao sitting there.

“Oh look! My Gucci buddy!” Tao pointed at the television when he saw the familiar face. “Why you didn’t call me when you see noona, Luhan-ge?”

I rolled my eyes and shrugged, “Why should I?”

“Meanie.” I could see him pout, I just chuckled and got my focus back to the television. “KRIS-GEGE! YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS ON TELEVISION.” I covered my ears when Tao’s loud voice echoing through my ears.

I bet Kris wouldn’t come out anyway, he just loves his sleep. I heard the door cracked open and I saw Kris came out from his room looking like a mess. Wow, this was surprising. He actually woke up.

“Kris-gege! Come watch with us! Noona is on the tv!” Tao gestured him to come excitedly and my eyes followed Kris as he made his way to the couch and plopped down beside the panda. I glanced at him from the side of my eyes when he yawned. I turned my attention back to the television. Finally, it was Jessica-noona’s turn to tell a story about her ‘first love’.

“Hmmm…how should I start?” I saw Jessica-noona fidgeted on her seat, patting her board lightly and then formed a bright smile on her face. “I’m sure you guys know who am I gonna talk about.” I could hear all the people at the tv chanted Kris’ name.

“Yep, the one and only my lovely boyfriend Kris Wu.” She giggled, I peeked at Kris’ reaction and he actually smiled. Wow…I never saw him like this before. It was kinda creepy to be honest.

“Awwwwwwww~ erm erm~” I heard Tao faked a cough as he nudging Kris in teasing manner made him rolled his eyes.

“Well, I remembered when I was walking to the sm building with my girls. As we were walking, they were talking about a new group that going to debut soon. At first, I didn’t pay that much attention. But when we were walking to the dance studio we saw 12 guys practicing inside. Yeah, it was EXO of course.” She stopped for a while, and then continued.

“All of them were practicing hardly, me and my girls were dumbstruck for a seconds because of the amazing and powerful dance. When they finally took a notice of us, their eyes widened. And they bowed immediately, it was so cute.” She giggled as her eyes reminiscing the memory, I remembered that. It was actually true, we were so shocked when we saw the famous snsd standing in front of us.

It was shocking and we were panicking, didn’t know what to do. So, Suho-hyung and Kris nudged us to greet our sunbaes so we did.

“And they started to introduce themselves, of course they did their usual greeting first. You know, We are one! Annyeong haseyo! Exo imnida! And they actually bowed AGAIN.” She giggled.

“Oh man, that was embarrassing.” I heard Tao mumbled beside me but my eyes still on the television.

“Then they introduced themselves one by one, all of them were cute. But the one who startled us the most was Chanyeol.” She laughed lightly. “He has this very deep voice and his face is cute.”

“And lastly Kris.” I could feel Kris’ full attention were on the television now when she mentioned his name.

“He’s…very tall.” She said and made the others laughed. “He seemed very cold when I saw him, but I could tell he had a warm heart inside.” Her smiled turned gentle. “I could tell that he was really a special person.” The people at studio let out an awes.

“Where are you going hyung?” I turned my head at Tao’s question. I saw Kris standing up.

“Out.” He replied, went to the mirror to fixed his hair back into a right places then applying some bb cream. I raised my eyebrow curiously.

“Where?” I asked this time.

“To buy a new bb cream.” He answered and headed out, I blinked my eyes and walked to his bb cream supplies. Ha, I knew it. There was still enough bb creams. He lied then. I wondered where he was going.

 

Updated! Sorry for taking so long, I'm busy with exams. I hope you guys understand T^T

Guess where Kris will go~ heheh. And please drop some comments.