Kris' Odd Behaviour

Being Paired Up With The Face

Chapter 7

Jessica’s POV

I just came out from the studio after recording strong heart, I thanked the staff with a polite smile on my face while bowing once in a while. Seunggi-oppa suddenly approached me and he smiled brightly and his dimples were showing, he looked very cute when he smiled.

“Well Well Well, here’s the ice princess~” He said with a teasing voice, I just giggled in response.

“Annyeong Seunggi-oppa.” I greeted with a smile on my face, actually we were pretty close. He liked an older brother to me, and sometimes he treated me and my girls for a meals.

“Annyeong Sica, have you eaten?” He asked straightforwardly, I knew he wanted to ask me out for a meal again.

“Nope.”

“Great! Wants to have lunch with me?” He asked with a hopeful looks on his face. I just wanted to say yes but I was being cut by some familiar voice.

“No, she’s going with me.” I turned around and my eyes widened by the sight of my fake boyfriend. What is he doing here? Does he have schedules or something? I blinked confusedly.

Seunggi-oppa snickered when he saw the sight of the face guy. “Ah, it’s alright~ I understand. You can take her to lunch instead, Kris-ssi. She’s your girlfriend after all~ Bye bye Sica~ I’ll see you some other times.” Seunggi oppa winked before he walked away, I palmed my face in frustration remembering about my story earlier at strong heart. People must think that we were so in love.

That sounded really bad to me, even inside my mind. My thought was being disturbed when I saw a giant hand waving in front of my face, well not a giant. Average, I guess. Oh well.

“Hello? Earth to Rudolph.” I just rolled my eyes at that, because I didn’t want to start an argument with him.

“What?” I snapped, and his face turned into those annoying smirk of his.

“Why? Can I boyfriend seeing his girlfriend?” He said with an eyebrow raised.

“Tch, you know our relationship is just a fake. Why bothers?” I asked as I looked at him in pure annoyance. I just wanted to go to the dorm and sleep but this annoying guy appeared out of nowhere and my nap times already decreased because of his stupid act.

“Hmm…so I win already?” I looked up in confusion and crossed my arms with a huff.

“What do you mean?”

“Well, since I’m the one who act better as a ‘fake’ boyfriend. That means I win the bet right?” He said calmly but the smirk still visible on his face.

“Hell no, you don’t!” I hissed. No way I was gonna lose, I knew he had an evil things inside his mind. I didn’t know what he will make me do when I lose the bet. Maybe he would make me his servant, I shuddered at the thought of that.

He chuckled lightly. “Then, let’s go.”

“Go where?”

“Date.”

“WHAT?!”

***

“You’re kidding me right?” Here I was with my boyfriend at some Chinese restaurant. Not just a Chinese restaurant, it was a small restaurant. When he mentioned date, I thought he would take me somewhere fancy not to this place.

“Do I look like I’m kidding?”  He pulled my hand inside and he greeted the owner with a Mandarin. The owner was an old woman with grey hair, I know it was obvious. Since she was old. I needed to stop talking am I?  Anyways, we finally took a seat on the corner near the window.

“Why are you taking me here?” I looked at him in disbelief, clearly not pleased.

“Because the foods here is good, paparazzi won’t suspect a celebrities will go to a place like this. And the owner is nice, so just shut up and I will older for you because it’s obvious you can’t speak Chinese.” He said with an emotionless face.

“I can speak Manda—“

“When you understand ni hao, doesn’t mean you can speak Mandarin and for your information you can’t order with just ni hao.” I pouted at that and crossed my arms.

“Whatever.” He smiled in victory and ordered foods for us in Mandarin, after he finished he gave the menu back to the waitress.

“Wait, you said you took me out because you just want to play the bet right? Then why do you take in a place without paparazzi then? It will be useless right?” I asked curiously and I could see him fidget on his seat.

“I just want to eat in peace for a while.” He answered after a few minutes of silence. Weird. When I just wanted to ask again, the foods came. And he was right, it tasted really good.

***

“Thanks for today, I guess.” Now we were in front of my dorm. Earlier he insisted to take me home and I couldn’t say no because of his stubborn personality.

“No problem.” This was awkward. I moved my body from left to right and nodded.

“Goodnight.” I whispered.

“Goodnight.” He replied. I turned around and wanted to walk away but he caught my wrist made me stop my steps and turned my head in confusion.

“Yes?”

“Nothing, be careful.” He let go of my hand, I blinked and nodded in the end.

“Bye Kris.”

“Bye.” I walked inside my dorm and I still couldn’t forget the feeling when he touched my hand. I swore my heart was beating extremely fast, and I didn’t quite mind it.

 

Updated ^^ Hope you like this chapter, don't forget to drop comments

-exoisanawesomesauce