Realization

Being Paired Up With The Face

The EXO M members were whispering among themselves while stealing glances on his leader. Something was definitely wrong with him. The duizhang was currently watching a television. Yes, it didn't sound weird /but/ he was watching 'pororo' and he didn't change the channel even after 30 minutes. The members were nudging each other, asking one another to talk to Kris but they were scared to approach him because he sounded gloomy and they didn't want to face his wrath by approaching him in a time like this but then again they needed to support each other because they were already like brothers.

In the end they played rock, paper, scissor to decide who the lucky guy is. "Man chooses rock." Luhan said seriously and the rest of them nodded in agreement. Luhan were talking to the rest of the members beside Tao with his eyes and they got it right away.

"ROCK! PAPER! SCISSOR!"

"Wha-"

"Good luck Tao."

"It's okay, didi. You can do it."

"Haha, you have such a bad luck."

"Tao. Go and help him."

"Ciayou!" Tao was staring on his fist with a defeated face and looked up at Kris, swallowing the lump on his throat before slowly approaching him. Here comes nothing. He plopped down on the spot next to the other and glanced once. The older's expression was flat but at the same time he could tell that he has a lot of things in mind.

Suddenly Kris turned his head to the side made the youngest of the group almost fell down from the couch due to the shock.

"Tao."

"Yes, ge?"

"What should I do?"

"What should you do?"

"Yeah, what should I do?"

"What are you talking about?"

"That." Tao raised his eyebrow at the latter in confusion, having no clue about what he was talking about because he didn't make any sense.

"That, /what/?"

"That. That." Kris answered made the younger one getting frustrated.

"Speak clearly, ge!"

"Forget it, you're hopeless."The taller male muttered and stood up from the couch, heading to his room and slammed the door. Tao's mouth parted in disbelief for what just happened and threw his hands in the air as he let out a groan of frustration.

"THANKS TAO FOR TRYING TO CHEER ME UP!" Tao yelled in a total sarcasm.

"OH YEAH! YOU'RE WELCOME GE!"

***

Kris his laptop after locking the door of his room, browsing through the webs, typing one word on google. Krisica. Many articles came out and he was also looking at the pictures, scrolling down and read every comments on the pages. Many people supported their relationship but there were some harsh words too, especially from EXO's fans. The words were too hurtful sometimes and he hoped that /she/ doesn't read this because she could also speak English fluently like him. If he thought about it, they have so many things in common. Both of them lived in the States. Both famous for their 'cold' personality. Well, at least her nickname was much more elegant. Ice Princess versus face. Angry bird.

He didn't know how his fans came out with that name but of course there was nothing he can do about it. Sometimes he thought of changing his image but being cool is what he like the most. He didn't want that image to be ruined but being with Jessica made the real him come out. The real Wu Yifan and he didn't know if it's a good thing or not. They only dated for popularity, it was only a deal which made for both of them. But as time went by, they were getting closer than then were expected and he started enjoying her company even with that big mouth of hers. He started to admit that she is attractive, beautiful even and he was having this weird feeling on his stomach. Butterflies perhaps? He wasn't that stupid for not knowing about these kind of things but he just tried to deny it because he wasn't sure what he suppose to do. Did he like her? No, did he love her? His mind filled without thoughts about the times when they spent together and the answer appeared inside his mind. 'What should I do with you?' He thought inside his head as he traced his fingers on the monitor of his laptop with her picture on it. 'It's like I've fallen for you.'

 

A/N: Update! Don't forget to drop comments! ^^