Unexpected

Being Paired Up With The Face

It had been a while since Kris and Jessica were dating and there some positive also negative comments from people all around the world. But Sooman's plan to boast up their popularity was definitely working, people were keep talking about the couple and the news about them dating was spreading like a wild fire in such short amount of time. Now the two of them were on their way to the CEO's office to meet up with him and bumped to each other on the way there. They stopped both of their steps and eyed each other in silent before Kris decided to break it.

"Hi." It came out really awkward because he remembered about what he had done last night. Why the he tried to hold her hand? Maybe he was not in his right mind. Yeah, he decided to go with that reason.

Jessica raised her eyebrow slightly at the weird atmosphere between them even though it was always weird every time they were together but this felt even weirder than the usual, she tried to think of a reason and when the event from last night came into her mind, she also turned awkward and raised her hand in a really awkward way.

"Yo." She scolded herself mentally for being so stupid but it actually made the leader of Exo-M laugh making her blink her eyes repeatedly because she never seen him laugh so carefree like this but it looked nice, soon she followed and burst out into laughter as well.

"Yo? Are you trying to imitate someone?" He asked after finally control his breathing soon after he stopped laughing. Jessica rolled her eyes at this but there was still hint of a smile on her face.

"Shut up, giant." She punched his shoulder playfully and they laughed again. The door which was actually in front of them suddenly opened and Sooman was looking at them with a teasing look.

"What is this? Are you guys actually dating for real?" He asked as he wiggled his eyebrow, looking at them back and forth with an accusing look but everyone know that he was only teasing them. Both of their eyes widened and they quickly shaking their head. "NO!" They answered at the same time making them look at each other with a narrowed eyes.

"Don't copy me." Yes, they said that at the same time too making the CEO laugh in amusement.

"What am I suppose to do with you two? Come on, let's go inside first." He ushered both of them to come inside his office and they obeyed, still giving each other a look as they were walking.

Both of them were sitting on the couch inside the office with a quite distance from each other and Sooman was sitting right opposite from them. "So, are you curious why I'm bringing the two of you here?" He asked and they nodded their head as a response.

"Well, as you can see. My plan is totally work. People can't stop talking about you two, over the internet and the social media." He started.

"That's a good thing right?" Kris spoke up.

"Of course it is! That's why I want to tell you two that you don't have to pretend to date anymore if you want." This made both of them turn silent. They looked at each other with an unreadable expression.

"Well, think about it."

"You can go now."

***

Both of them went to separate ways after meeting the CEO, trying to process everything inside their head. They needed to break up? Wait, were they even dating in the first place? So why should they think so hard about this? Memories from the days they were spending time together suddenly filled their mind making both of them stopping their steps. 'What's wrong with me?'

 

a/n: Hey guys, it has been so long since my last update and i don't know if you guys are still interested in this story of mine. otl. I want to say sorry for not updating. I know I'm such a lousy author but I finally started college and it's harder than I thought it will be. I will update as soon as possible. Don't forget to drop some comments, I will really appreciate that. Thanks ><