Plan 1

Being Paired Up With The Face

Chapter 5

 

I stared at the newspaper in front of me as my mouth formed into a smirk. Well well well, this was interesting. Finally I could do something useful and fun.

“Sehun!” I yelled the maknae’s name and in a minute he appeared from his room, walking towards me slowly with his bed hair. Yaw, he looks like a mess.

“What is it Kai-hyung?”He rubbed his sleepy eyes. He's still sleepy, I totally knew that, but we needed to form our plan.

“Sit down first, and call Luhan.”I ordered. His sleepy eyes turn into a sparkle one knowing that something fun would happen.

“Coming right up.” He grinned as he dialed Luhan’s number. Coming right up? This isn’t a restaurant pabo.

“Luhan-hyung said he will come as soon a—“

“What’s the plan?!” Luhan suddenly barged into the room, still wearing his pj’s. Excited much?

“Here.” I tossed the newspaper to him, he looks at me with question in his eyes.

“Just read it.” He did what I said and as expected, his eyes turned wide.

“OHMYGOD!” He started to blabber in Chinese which made Sehun tilt his head in confusion.

“Stop freaking out in Chinese, we don’t understand.” I rolled my eyes at his antic.

“HOW CAN THAT FACE BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH JESSICA-NOONA?! NO NO…NOT JUST THAT! HOW COULD HE BE INTERESTED IN A GIRL IN THE FIRST PLACE?!” He started to freak out, ohmyfriedchicken could he just calm dow-

“I KNOW RIGHT! THIS IS CREEPY!” I joined.

“IS THIS THE END OF THE WORLD?! THAT GUY FINALLY HAS HIS EYES ON A GIRL!”

“Um…But Kris-hyung is not gay in the first place…” Sehun butted in.

“SHUT UP SEHUN!” Me and Luhan-hyung yelled, shutting him up.

“Whoa! I’m just saying…” He threw his hands up.

“Now pay attention my slaves!” I clap my hands to get their attention. They just end up glaring at me because of the nickname I gave them.

“We’re not your slaves!” Luhan-hyung crossed his arms in front of his chest, puffing his cheeks. Was he trying to look cute? He was freaking 22 years old but he was acting like a 5 years old child, damn it.

“Whatever kiddo.” I rolled my eyes.

“Hey! I’m older than you!”

“Doesn’t seem like it.” He gasped and I just palm my face. Sehun stands there, huffing.

 “Hyung-deul, what about the plan?”

“Oh right, anyway…we haven’t played our games for a long time. And now this is our chance to get back in the field…” I smirked.

“What should we do hyung?” Sehun asked curiously.

“Simple, we should this new couple whenever we can, sounds good?”

“Kai, that’s genius!” Luhan beamed.

“I know right.” I grin proudly.

“So…when will we start this plan?” Sehun asks.

“Well, since we’re gonna meet Kris first, let's for the time being. I’m really looking forward to his reaction.” I chuckled, imagining Kris’ pissed off face. Oh, what joy it'll give me.

“It’s Kris hyung for you.” I turn my head and see Kris standing in front of the door with an emotionless face. Wow, how could he appear at the right time?

“Kris-hyung~ What are you doing here~?” Sehun flew to his direction with an angelic smile on his face. The maknae had started the plan, I presumed. Luhan joined Sehun and stood in front of Kris with those innocent doe eyes of his. I just sit down on the couch, watching my slaves do the work.

“I just need something to eat. Get out of my way,” Kris states and dragged his feet to the kitchen, the HunHan couple followed after him, both of them clinging to each of his hand.

“Hyung~ I read the newspaper~ Is it true that you’re dating Jessica-noona~?” Sehun asks, Kris’ body became tense and his expression hardened. This was amusing, I chuckled a bit.

“Yes. Now can you two stop clinging to me? I’m hungry.” He pushed both of them away and opens the fridge.

“How could you suddenly date her Kris? This is pretty interesting... and weird at the same time. Do you have a crush on her? Awww how cute~” Luhan giggles with his teasing and it mae Kris shoot him a glare.

“I didn’t know you had a crush on Jessica-noona, hyung. I know she’s pretty and all, but I never heard you talk or have your eyes on her before. Don’t tell me you’re finally falling for her charms?” I butted in with a big smile on my face.

Kris slammed the fridge and there was a sudden dark aura coming from his body, he was going to explode soon, I just knew it. But he wouldn’t be able to, because...

“WHO’S SLAMMED MY FRIDGE?!” D.O eomma came out from our shared room, his big eyes searching for the culprit. I pointed right at Kris and his eyes widened by the sight of the angry D.O.

“Kyungsoo, it’s not like what you think it is..” Kris backed away in fear which made me laugh out loud.

“WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU KRIS-HYUNG?! THE FRIDGE DIDN’T DO ANYTHING WRONG!! WHY THE HELL DID YOU SLAM IT?!" D.O made his way to Kris while yelling at him. "THAT FRIDGE SAVED INGRIDIENTS FOR US SO THAT WE CAN EAT! SO PAY SOME RESPECT!”

“I-I’m sorry!” Kris just ran off which made me, along with Sehun and Luhan break into a loud laugh. D.O’s eyes turn to us and I gulped.

“Not good. ABORT!” Sehun, Luhan, and I ran into Sehun’s room and locked the door.

Plan 1 success.

 

A/N: Updated! I hope you guys like it, I'm so happy that you guys think this story is interesting. Thank for for suscribing and commenting on this story. And I'm sorry if I made some mistakes /bows/

Don't forget to drop some comments ^o^