Makes It Public

Being Paired Up With The Face

Chapter 4

 

Today was a good day for me, well I thought it would be since today I got no schedules so that means I could sleep as long as I can. Here I was sleeping peacefully on my comfortable bed of mine with my pillow around my arms, when suddenly the door slammed open and someone jumped on my bed. Or should I say something.

“Gege wake up!” Yup, definitely not someone. It was a panda. A giant freaking panda and now he started to annoy me by jumping on my bed, disturbing my sleep.

“Go away Tao.” I groaned in Chinese, threw one of my pillow to his face but of course he could dodge it. His reflex was fast like that.

“No! Wake up gege! Do you know what day is it?!” He began to shake my body.

“Monday.” I stated, still closing my eyes trying to block the sounds of his annoying voice with my hands.

“I know it’s Monday!” He whined, still shaking my body. If he knew, why did he ask in the first place? “Today at the mall there’s gonna be a sale at Gucci store!”

Damn it. I pretended to die right there on the bed but of course I failed.

“GEGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” The giant panda roared, pulling me from the bed making me fall on the floor with a thud. I winced in pain by the impact.

“Damn it Huang Zi Tao, can you stop disturbing my sleep and now you make me fall to the floor?” I cursed, sat up as I was massaging my .

“I’m sorry gege….” I looked at him slowly and he gave me that looks of guilt made me sigh in defeat.

“Yeah yeah whatever, I forgive you.” I rolled my eyes.

“Great! Now go take a bath! Chop chop!” He beamed, pulling my hand to stand up and pushed me to the direction of the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and looked at my reflection on the mirror. I look good as usual.

I started to do my usual routines, taking a bath, apply bb cream on my face, styled my hair to make me look more handsome. So today I was gonna go to the mall with the Gucci maniac, I cursed once again now in English knowing that my money would decrease again. To make it worse, it was on sale. That means…Gucci on sale equal Tao would take as many Gucci items he laid his eyes on. Yay. Not.

“GEGE HURRY UP!!! I NEED MY GUCCI! I WON’T LET ANYONE TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME!” I heard the banging on the door, I let out a sigh and yelled back at the guy. “I’M COMING! STOP BANGIN ON THE DOOR, IT WILL GET BROKEN AND THE MANAGER WILL SCOLD ME!”

I could hear him giggle behind the door, knew that he enjoyed my suffering. you Tao. I came out from the bathroom, grumbled. When he caught the sight of me he pulled my hand immediately and dragged me outside. I could see few members scatter around the room.

“Hi guys! Bye guys!” I rolled my eyes at that panda. I could hear snicker and turned to look at Kai smirking at me.

“Have fun Duizhang.”

“ you, Kai.”

“No thanks, I’m straight.” He laughed made me glared at him as Tao pulling me outside the dorm.

***

“Gege, which one do you think is better?” I groaned for the tenth times already. “The right one.” I said.

“Really? I think the left one is better.” He muttered.

“….If you don’t want to listen to my opinions then go with yours Tao. For God’s sake, are you done already?” I ruffled my hair in distress as I carried all of the items that Tao thought was good on my hands, trying not to make it fall.

“I think I will take both.” He giggled and tossed the bags to my hands, I tried to catch it and yup I managed to catch it even though I almost lost my balance.

I could heard the door of the shop opened, great it would get more crowded. I thought I already suffocating enough. I turned my head to get a look at the new costumer and saw an unexpected guest. The Rudolph girl with Yuri, member of SNSD I supposed. She stopped her steps and she let out a gasp when he saw me. Heh…my day would be interesting now. I gave her my usual smirk made her facepalmed herself.

“Sica-noona!” Tao beamed.

“Hey Tao…” She replied boringly.

“Hey bao bei.” I winked at her, starting the game. Tao gasped at the nickname I gave her and that Rudolph just stared at me didn’t understand what I said.

“What is that mean? Are you mocking me in Chinese?” She narrowed her eyes accusingly. I threw my hands up in diffence.

“Why should I mock my girlfriend?”

“GIRLFRIEND?!” Yuri and Tao shrieked in a very high voice made me covered my ears.

“Yes, girlfriend. Right bao bei?” I smiled brightly, I mentally cringed at myself right now. But I hated to lose.

“What is bao bei?” She asked confusedly.

“Tao, catch.” I tossed all the items to his hands and he caught it all, throwing a protests at me. I headed toward her, wrapping my arm around her shoulder.

“Bao bei means baby in Chinese.” I whispered still with smile on my face. What happened with you Kris Wu? “Do you like my nickname for you?”

“Yes of course I love it Krissie~ It comes from you~ How can I hate it?” She giggled, I tried to manage my smile but inside I totally puked in disgust by the nickname she gave me. What the heck is Krissie? It sounds so gay. And very disturbing.

I could see people looking at our way, realizing it was Kris Wu and Jessica Jung acting so intimate, they started to take our pictures. Some girls were squealing and some of them giving a death glares to her. I turned to Yuri and Tao and their face still priceless.

“Awww~ My baby is soooo sweet~” I cooed, pinching her cheek in process.

She giggled once again with a bright smile on her face, she was a good actress. “Aww Kris, why are you so sweet?” She slapped my shoulder gently. Nope, she slapped it hard. I tried to hold on the pain with that big smile on my face patting her head.

“Only for you babe. Only for you.”

“Gege! Since when you two going out?! I demand an explanation!” The panda stomped his feet childishly holding his shopping bags. Wait, since when he already paid that? Wait…did he…I tried to find my wallet on my pocket and of course it was gone. I looked up and saw him with my wallet on his hand, grinning innocently at me.

“We’ve been dating since the Sm town in Seoul.” I stated, I could see many paparazzi started to appear and taking pictures of both of us so intimate with each other.

“Yes~ I love Krissie so much!” That Rudolph girl beamed. I cringed at the nickname

“Sica-unnie! How can you not tell me you’ve been dating with Kris?” Yuri asked, disappointed.

“Because we want to keep it a secrets first, but now I want the world to know that this girl is mine.” I kissed the top of her head.

“Kyaaaaaaaaaa! You guys are so sweet!” Yuri started to jump around, fangirling and the cameras still taking a lot pictures of us. I could imagine tomorrow headlines.

 

I can't believe i got 25 suscribers already *tears up* xD

Thanks for those who suscribe and comment. I love you guys, give me more comments please. So i can know that you guys like it or not :)