Shopping Gone Wrong

Being Paired Up With The Face

Chapter 3

 

I looked at my appearance on the mirror. Gorgeous as always. I chuckled lightly. Today was a special day, do you want to know why? Today I didn’t have schedules which means…I could go shopping! Hallelujah! I walked to the door, with my handbag slung on my arms. Took one last look at the mirror, I walked out my room.

“What is this? No one here? But I need my shopping buddy.” I pouted, realizing the other members had schedules. Suddenly idea popped out into my smart brain. My Gucci buddy. Tao. My lips curved into a creepy smile, not as creepy as the Happy Virus from EXO no. Anyway, I took out my cellphone from my handbag dialing his number. I waited, and waited, and waited…when he finally answered.

“Hello noona, what’s up?”

“Tao! Are you free?”

“Well…not really.” I could hear buzzing from the phone.

“Are you outside?” I asked.

“Yes, I went shopping with Duizhang.”

“Who’s Duizhang?” I asked confusedly by the sudden Mandarin that came out from his mouth.

“Kris gege!” Oh.

“Hello noona, you there?”

“Ah yeah!”

“I know why you’re calling me, you need this shopping buddy right?” He chuckled, I could feel that he was really proud.

“Yeah…”

“Come here noona! Kris-gege buy me so many of Gucci bags. He’s so nice!” He beamed. That face? Nice? Wow. I could hear that guy’s voice over the phone asking Tao who he was talking to.

“It’s Jessica-noona.” Tao answered.

“Oh….That Rudolph.” My gripped on the phone became tighter because of his obvious teasing voice. He emphasized the word. Of course he tried to tease me, this guy was getting on my nerves.

“No thank you Tao. I guess I will just call my sister up and asking if she’s available or not.”

“Oh that’s too bad! Kris-gege brought his credit card s—Ouch gege!” I shook my head guessing the tall giant might be whacked the panda’s head.

“It’s okay Tao, well I gotta go. Bye bye.”

“Okay, bye bye noona!” I hanged up the phone. What now? I searched my sister’s name on my contacts when I found it I called her. I waited for a while, and….it suddenly connected to the voicemail. Great.

But the goddess of luck was on my side, the front door suddenly opened and Yuri walked in. I beamed when I saw her.

“YURIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! MY SAVIOUR!” I glomped at her, jumping up and down. She looked at me weirdly, pretty startled by my sudden of affection.

“What?”

“You need to accompany me shopping!” I said.

“But I’m tire—“ I dragged her out before she could say anything.

“Unnie! Where are we going?”

“To the mall of course.” I really hoped the face guy wouldn’t be at the same mall that I wanted to go, hell I was wrong. I stopped in front of Gucci store and there he was with the kungu panda looking right at me and Yuri, and his mouth curved into annoying smirk when he took a glimpse at me. Great. It supposed to be my happy shopping day, now it was gonna turned into a disaster shopping day with the devil himself.

 

 

Wow. 20 suscribers. lemme love u guys owo.

comments = faster updates.