Burned Breakfast

Being Paired Up With The Face

Chapter 1

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Another typical day at Exo dorm. The boys didn’t have much schedules after their goodbye stage, just attending SM World Tour concert. They pretty much did their own things, Kris being the good leader he was sleeping like a log inside his room. Lay, him being a loner already at SM building practiced alone.  Chen and Xiumin were nowhere in sight. Baekyeol were bickering about something unimportant. Tao was admiring his new Gucci bag.

Suho tried to stop the chaos that happened in the kitchen. Kyungsoo mama was cooking their breakfast as usual, but the evil trio decided to pull a prank on him by putting the whole egg on top of the beautiful sunny egg that Kyungsoo was cooking on the pan and the egg burned, turned into black. There you go, mama’s creation turned into black dish that wasn’t edible

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY EGG?!” Kyungsoo screamed on top of his lungs, looking at his burned egg. The trio, Luhan, Kai, and Sehun snickered leaning in front of the wall with the evil smirk on their face.

“We made a new creation mama. Don’t you like it?” Sehun blinked his eyes innocently, followed by snicker from the other two next to him.

“Creation?! Creation you said?! That was my breakfast!” Kyungsoo yelled, stomping his feet in rage. He hates it if someone mess up with his cooking.

“Kyungsoo, calm down. Breathe.” Suho gave him an example by inhaling and exhaling by himself.

“Calm down?! Calm down you said?! How can I calm down if they destroyed my breakfast? You ungrateful kids! I won’t cook for you three anymore!” Kyungsoo left to his room stomping. “And Kim Jongin! You won’t sleep inside tonight!” Kyungsoo shouted, followed by door slam. Kai stood there with mouth opened.

“NO MAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! YOU KNOW IT’S COLD OUT HERE!” Kai ran to his shared room with Kyungsoo, banging the door with pleading voice.

“I DON’T CARE EE EEE EE EE~”

“MAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” Suho facepalmed his face. “KRISSSSSSSSSSSSSS! GET YOUR OUT HERE AND HELP ME!”

Kris who heard his name being called, as the good leader he was—he. No he didn’t wake up, he loves his beauty sleep. Good for his skin he said, so he covered his ears with pillow and went back to sleep.

**

“Sica eonnie hurry up! We’re gonna be late!” Seohyun knocked on Jessica’s room. They had schedule but the ice princess hadn’t come out from her room until now.

“Hold on!”

“We’re gonna be late eonnie! Taeyeon eonnie asks you to hurry up!”

“Ne! Arasso!” Finally the door opened, revealed Jessica complete with her make-up and dress.

“What’s our schedule today anyway?” Seohyun palmed his face.

“Eonnie how can you forget our schedule so easily? Today we’re gonna shoot runningman.” Seohyun answered.

Jessica raised her eyebrow, “Ehhhhhh? That tiring reality show? Andwae! I don’t want to do it again!” Jessica whined.

“Well you got no choice, come on eonnie. The others eonniedeul are waiting outside.” Seohyun tried to pull Jessica out from their dorm but being the stubborn girl the older was, she was holding on to the couch.

“Andwaeeeeeeeeeeee! My legs will be tired! And fans bash me because I didn’t do anything, just sit around with that gold piggy bank!” Jessica hugged the couch like she didn’t want to separate with that thing.

“EONNIE!”

“…..” Jessica stood up from the couch immediately and followed the furious maknae outside. “Maknaes…scary.”

 

Wow. I can't believe i got subbies already :3 Weee i'm so happy <3

I hope you guys enjoy this story. don't forget to suscribe anc comment ^^