College Orientation

Forever Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following morning, Donghae stirred in his sleep, but could hardly move through Hyukjae’s tight hold around him. He cracked a smile, and hummed lightly as he looked up and watched Hyukjae as he slept peacefully. “Hyukkie.” He whispered softly and when he received no response he proceeded to urge his lover awake with a gentle poke on the shoulder, “Hyukkie.” He giggled when Hyukjae only sighed heavily, and then pouted cutely-Donghae matched his pout, leaned in and pecked his lips softly, “We have to get up.” He whined cutely, “You remember what today is, right?” He smiled when he saw his two loves (Abby was sleeping on the other side of Hyuk) sleeping so cutely.

                Hyukjae groaned lightly, and instead of answering the pestering cute boy, he tightened his hold around him and brought him closer to him, “Baby, let me sleep!” he whined childishly and then turned so he would be on top of Donghae. The latter laughed, and embraced him tightly before he nuzzled his head to his neck. Donghae gave up, he closed his eyes and smiled blissfully as he prepared to sleep longer, but their slumber was cut short when Sungmin ran into the room and jumped up and down Hyuk’s bed.

                “You guys are going to be late for your orientation!!!” He scolded them, and continued to jump all around them until they were unable to ignore him anymore. “Come on!” he laughed and pulled them out of the bed.

                Now it was Donghae’s turn to whine, he was so comfortable in Hyukjae’s warmth; he always felt safe, and he really needed the security after his nightmare. Hyukjae smiled and kissed his lover’s pout away because even as time passes it is still his greatest weakness. He couldn’t help but melt each time Donghae would pout because he looked like a sweet angel.

               

                “Mmm.” Donghae inhaled the sweet smell of pancakes as he made his way down the stairs. He beamed from ear to ear when he sees a very happy Hyukjae hovered over the stove as he flipped the pancakes. “Wow.” Donghae blushed when Hyukjae took his hand, led him to the table and placed a plate filled with pancakes in front of him; Donghae stared at the sliced strawberries that formed a heart around the stack of pancakes and smiled shyly. “Aw Hyukkie!!” He giggled and hugged him tightly, “You’re so sweet,” He pecked his lips sweetly. “Thank you!” he kissed him once more, but couldn’t move away due to his lover’s arm wrapped around his waist.

                “I’m glad you like them.” Hyukjae whispered into his lips, and with a sly smile he leaned in closer and kissed him deeply. He pulled him closer as they kissed each other passionately. Donghae’s knees grew weak, and as a way to keep himself from falling he threaded his fingers around his locks and pulled a bit as their lips moved ardently together. His hand moved down lower and gripped on the back of Hyukjae’s shirt tightly; a small whimper nearly escaped from the back of his throat from how lost he became in the kiss.

                Hyukjae fought against the aching need to devour the latter’s lips after he’s pinned him up against the wall. His heart palpitated in his chest with every kiss, every touch and the simple way that Donghae’s eye lashes would flutter when he was enjoying something made him feel as if he was on cloud nine. His lips moved gently passed Donghae’s, and he gently nipped at the upper lip-an action that would always make Donghae whimper in response. Hyukjae cracked a smile, ran his fingers down the latter’s spine and they continued to kiss softly, forgetting that they had somewhere they needed to be.

                SungMin ran down the stairs, and immediately turned red when he saw the couple kissing. He wanted to scold them about being late yet again but he couldn’t form any words. He opened his mouth but closed it, and then continued to do the action over and over again. “Y-You’re gonna be late…” he ended up whispering weakly. “R-Really late,” he continued and silently prayed they heard the small plea.

                Donghae’s arms tightened around Hyuk’s back and they kissed each other sweetly, Hyuk’s teeth pulled Hae’s lower lip a bit forward before he on it softly. Donghae felt butterflies in his stomach, and he moaned, and practically melted in Hyukjae’s embrace; he didn’t want him to stop on his lower lip, it felt unexplainably amazing. Sungmin couldn’t take it anymore, as embarrassed as he felt he somehow managed to approach them and then pull them apart.

                “Your orientation….remember…” he blushed when he saw the two of them panting with their darkened, sore lips. Hyukjae was the first to clear his throat, but SungMin only exhaled and walked off before they said anymore. He didn’t want to be with them when they were like this, extra clingy and touchy with one another.

                Donghae quickly ate his breakfast and drank his milk in one gulp. He smiled brightly, leaned up and pecked Hyuk’s lips, “Thank you Hyukkie.” He said sweetly. Hyukjae wrapped an arm around the latter’s waist and pulled him closely to him to steal one last kiss before they walked out of his house, and towards his motorcycle.

 

 

                The school was filled with excited yet tired incoming freshman that were split into groups due to their last names. The orientation leaders wore neon colored shirts, and their peppy, excited attitudes made others feel less nervous about the new experience. One of the orientation leaders wore a bright pink neon shirt and she smiled widely before she jumped onto a table and screamed into the megaphone, “Freshman, are you ready for your lives to finally begin?!” She beamed when she received a massive wave of response through their cheers, and screams. She nodded and looked off towards the parking lot when a motorcycle pulls up. She watched the two boys climb off the bike and lifted the megaphone to her lips, “If your last name is the letters L through S, you are in Team Pink!” She announced and climbed down the table.

                Donghae sets the helmet on the handle bar and fought a grimace, “Pink…?” he wailed childishly, “I hate pink..” He pouted.

                Hyukjae laughed and wrapped his arms around his cute lover, “You’re too damn cute.” He leaned in and pecked his nose, “You are going to look great in neon pink.” He snickered when Donghae sulked even more. Hyukjae held him up, puckered his lips and continuously pecked his lips gently, he ran his hands up and down his back, “Seeing you pout is my greatest weakness.” He confessed in between kisses.

                Donghae grinned, “I know.” He whispered and kissed him back gently, “Why do you think I do it so much?” he giggled and pecked his lips one last time before he pulled him towards the students surrounding the orientation leader with the bright pink shirt. Hyukjae didn’t let go of Donghae’s hand even when people sent them questioning looks.

                The orientation leader grinned excitedly, “Welcome everybody!” She greeted excitedly once her group (of at least 15 people) was finally formed, “I hope you’re all as excited as I am to be here!” She giggled and Hyukjae smiled at Donghae before he pecked his head. “My name is Hyuna, and I will be your orientation leader, so if you have any questions throughout the day don’t be shy!” she grinned, her aegyo was overwhelming for some and for others it was hypnotizing. “Well let’s start!” She laughed and skipped off.

                They made a giant circle and she passed out some papers about the campus and the housing options. Donghae looked over at Hyuk, “A-Are we….dorming?” he was extremely close to his boyfriend, and the other students began to feel uncomfortable with how open they were to expressing their love for each other.  Hyukjae smiled at him and entwined their fingers together before he looked over at the housing options.

                “You can room together!” Hyuna said cheerfully.

                Hyukjae smiled at Donghae, “Would you like to live on campus?” He leaned in and pecked his nose, “Your choice,” he said softly.

                “I-I don’t want to be rude…but can you two please be a little less…” One of them spoke up, and stopped when he couldn’t find the right word to describe the situation.

                “Gay.” Someone else finished it for him. 

                “Hey!” Hyuna glared at the two of them, “We do not tolerate close minded s in this campus, so unless you want your admission revoked I suggest you stop hating,” her expression quickly softened, “and start loving!” She beamed and clasped her hands together, “I think now is a good time to start playing some games.” She nodded.

                Hyukjae gently squeezed Donghae’s hand when he noticed the latter was hurt by the comment. He glared at the idiot who made the ‘gay’ comment but he refrained from saying anything insulting back so Donghae wouldn’t become even more upset. He leaned in and pecked Donghae’s head sweetly and cracked a small smile when the latter brightened up, stared at him and matched his smile.

                Hyuna jumped up to her feet, “Let’s play ice breaker games!” She beamed and skipped off to the side to grab something. Donghae felt nervous, but just then Hyukjae squeezed his hand and his concerns went away. They introduced themselves first, spoke about their interests, and then they played some games where everyone was up and interacting with each other.

                By the end of the day, they all gathered around the cafeteria and ate lunch as a group. The captain to Team Yellow approached Hyuna and they talked to each other cheerily. Donghae tugged at his bright pink shirt and pouted a bit, “Hyukkie….if we lived on campus there is a high chance that we’re going to get picked on…” he looked up and met Hyuk’s gaze, “but…we’d also be more exposed to the college experience that way.” He chewed on the inside of his cheek. Hyukjae took his hand and squeezed lightly before he brought it to his lips and kissed every knuckle.

                “The drive is almost an hour away baby. I really don’t mind driving us every day, but…” He paused for a moment and then smiled a bit before he kissed Donghae’s hand once more, “if you would like to live in housing then I’m all up for it.” He smiled brightly when he saw Donghae’s smile slowly grow wider.

                Donghae could hardly contain the high pitched squeals even though he covered his mouth with his hand. He jumped up and down before he pulled Hyukjae into a tight embrace; they both laughed and embraced each other tightly. “I can’t believe we’re going to be roommates Hyukkie!” Donghae squealed and grinned happily, but then his smile faded, “Wait, but what about my siblings?” he pouted for a moment, and Hyukjae could have sworn his heart stopped beating for a moment.

                He cupped Donghae’s jaw line and pecked the pout away, “If you ever want to see them just tell me and I’ll drop everything and we’ll go home and have a family r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter