Urgh..

Sweet Protection

The day went unusually smooth for Donghae. The blond has not been a nuisance and was now watching Spongebob Squarepants as he hug his teddy bear while the other was just glancing at him from time to time. 'Well , at least he's not troublesome..' He thought and looked at his once messy apartment that was now sparkling clean.

'He's good at cleaning too..' He thought and suddenly his phone rang. He took it and entered his room as he didn't want the blond to overhead the conversation. It was one of his customers calling. "Hello?" "Oh yes Aiden , do you still have Heroin?" "Yeah , do you want me to give it to you in person?" 

"Yes please , you know my usual hotel right?" He nodded and ended the call. 'Waaait.. What am I going to do with this blondie? Leave him alone?' He thought and remembered what Siwon had told him that morning.

"Don't take your eyes off my brother.." 

He shrugged. 'Well , I guess I have to take him with me..'

"Some guys from other group are after him so be extra careful if you're going anywhere.."

'Hmm.. I'll just leave him at the cafe while I give it..' He thought and nudged the blond. "Hmm?" The blond said as he looked at him with his big round innocent eyes. Donghae gulped. How could a 18-year-old be this innocent? But then again , the brother is Siwon. It's understandable.

"We're going out for a while.. No need to change your clothes.." The blond nodded and wore his teddy bear backpack. "What's in there?" Donghae asked curiosly and the younger just zipped it open. He saw a cartoon of strawberry milk , strawberry lollipop , diary , colorful pens and an inhaler. Seriously , how childish can the blond get? (Except for the inhaler , it looks kinda intiminading to Donghae) 

Hyukjae saw the book his older brother had shoved Donghae with and made a confused face. Wasn't he supposed to read this book? He shrugged and put it in his backpack before zipping it up and follow the older outside. The older drove them to a cafe and said to him to order whatever he liked to which he responded a slice of strawberry cake and strawberry smoothie.

The older ordered coffe. "I have some business to settle outside , it won't be long so wait for me okay?" He said and the blond just nodded while sipping his strawberry smoothie. He watch as Donghae crossed the street and went into a luxurious looking hotel. "I hope he does not forget to pick me up.." The blond said out loud before continuing eating and drawing on his diary book.

Donghae entered the lobby and searched for his customer. He spotted a pink hair and walked to him. "Ah Aiden.. Seat down please.." The man said with a smile as he gestured the other to sit. "Where is it?" He asked and the other handed him a recycle bag. "We can't get caught can we?" He said with a smirk.

The other man also smirked. "Of course.. I don't want to get caught and sent a death sentence.. That would be such a waste of my life.." The other nodded. "I'll be going now.." He said as he got up but was quickly stopped by his customer's bodyguards. "Are you going to leave without money?" He asked.

The other laughed nervously as he took the money. "Oh , and before you go , who's that blond you brought to the cafe in front of this hotel? It's not like you to bring someone around.." He asked , the smirk never leaving his lips. The other narrowed his eyes. "Someone you don't need to know.." He answered before leaving.

"Interesting.." He thought as he watch intently to the oblivious boy drawing on his diary book.

"What are you drawing?" Donghae asked as he peek at what the blond was doing. "Nothing!" The younger said cheekily and the older gave him a suspicious look. "Let's go back now.." He informed and helped the younger to pack his things. His gaze then fell to a familiar book in the younger's bag.

He pulled the book out and it was indeed the book he threw earlier. 'Urgh.. Here we go again..' The younger just looked at him innocently. "I'll read this later so please don't tell your brother anything.." He nodded. 

"He gets easily distracted with his curiosity."

He remembered and held the younger's hand in his as he doesn't want to end up searching all over the town for the boy. Seoul was big! And he knew better than anyone how cruel thugs can be. "What was Donghae hyung doing earlier?" The blond asked as he looked curiously at the older.

'How am I suppose to answer this question?' The older thought before he came up with an answer. "Just meeting a friend.. He prefers to stay at a hotel rather than having a home to himself." He said and the younger just nodded. "Will you meet him again some other day?" 

"Maybe..?" Donghae answered unsurely as he was a bit confused with the question. "Why?" The younger shook his head and tightened his grip on the older's hand. "It's just.. I feel lonely when nobody's around.." The older looked at the younger. "What about your hyung?" "He's always busy.."

"I wish he can take a day or two day off.." The younger continued with a sad smile. The older patted the other. "I'll try to keep you company.. Is that okay?" And he quickly saw how the younger's eyes quickly sparkled. "You'll do that?" "I'll try okay?" 'Damn , I wish I was good at promising things..' The older thought as he watch how the blond smiled happily. 

'Okay , he's back to being his hyper self..' "Hyung , can we get some ice-cream?" The younger asked him excitedly as he pointed to an ice-cream seller. 'I pity my money , but well , anything to make this cutie pie happy..' He said and curved his lips into a small smile. Unknown to them a certain person was following them.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yay!!! Finally finished typing! Sorry this chapter is short.. my brain lately.. T^T School is keeping me busy and I have to go to school now! Bye~! Leave comments will you~? >.<