Marry me.

Sweet Protection

Recently , Donghae has been feeling weird. He would get this urge to jump on his Hyukjae every time he pouts or in his cute mood. "Hae what are you thinking?" Just like right now. The urge was coming again and he mentally groaned to himself. The younger was swaying his legs back and forth as he drank his strawberry milkshake.

Damn , just look at those lips. So plump and tempting. He slapped himself , this time not mentally. "Hae , why are you slapping yourself? It's bad , you could be get stupid." The older chuckled at his cute lover before pulling him into a kiss , to which the younger blushed as they were in public.

"Hae , you're weird today. Is something bothering you?" The younger pout again and Donghae had to hang his head down and sob mentally to himself as the urge to jump on his lover was too much to handle. "I-I think I'll call my friend for a while. Hyukkie , wait at that bench okay?" The younger nodded before giving him a peck on his cheek and sitting on the said bench.

He went out of Hyukjae's sight and called Youngwoon , eyeing his lover from time to time. He told the other about the weird sensation he's been feeling lately and the older remained silent for a few minutes. "Donghae , that's called ual frustration."  The ? How come? He thought but voiced it out unconsciously.

"It's normal actually. I've been feeling that lately since Jungsu is overseas for 2 months and 1 week."  "So , how do I get rid of this urge?" Youngwoon chuckled. "Either you or make love with Hyukjae , it's your choice."  "But he's innocent!" Donghae protested. "I know , that's why I said it's up to you." 

Donghae thought for a while. "But if I , it would just relieved a bit of it right?" "Yup."  "So that leaves to only one choice." He trailed off nervously. "You do know how to do it with a male right?" Youngwoon asked. "I think..? We need lube right?" Donghae asked , unsure. "Exactly. Just imagine how you do it with a female but and that the other has a ."

"Hyung , you talk as if you're a pro in this matter." The older chuckled in embarrassment. "Anyway , you need lube and the other.. I don't think I need to tell you."  Donghae saw from the corner of his eyes that something was moving. He looked at his lover who was sitting nervously , beside him was an ordinary man looking all casual but he knows he cannot trust anyone with only the looks of it. 

The man slowly talked to Hyukjae and his face looked troubled as his eyes searched for Donghae. "Hyung , I gotta go." "Donghae-?"  And the line was cut. The older rushed to his lover. The man was about to drag the younger when he spotted his lover. "Hae!!" He exclaimed in relief and hugged him before hiding behind him.

"Who are you?" He asked to the man who in reply smiled. He leaned on him "Your worst nightmare , Aiden." He was horror struck and immediately pushed Hyukjae against his back in instinct. His other hand was on his hip , where his gun was located. "Who sent you?" "I'm afraid that would be a secret." He answered with a hallow smile. 

Donghae gritted his teeth. "Hae?" A soft voice called and he realized that Hyukjae was still with him. He clutched on the younger's hand. "Run." He whispered and seconds later they were running. "Hae , why? Why are we running? Is he a bad person?" Hyukjae asked but the older kept on running without answering. 

"I'll tell you later on." He said in between pants and looked behind to see the guy with the rest of his companion. The younger's asthma was catching up and Hyukjae's breath became uneven. "Hae , I can't anymore.." The younger said before his legs gave up. Donghae caught him before both of them fell on the floor. 

He took his gun out. "Close your eyes." The younger looked at him in panic. "Wha-" Before he could continue , Donghae closed Hyukjae's eyes with his palm and began shooting - to legs so that they can't chase them anymore. He got up and shoved his gun into his pocket before continuing running with the younger.

The older quickly started the car's engine and began driving away , Hyukjae was still trying to catch his breath. "Are you okay Hyukjae? Do you have your inhaler with you?" He asked as he drove. The younger inhaled shakily before nodding and taking his inhaler from his bag. "W-Who were they?" He asked once he calmed down. "As what they said , my worst nightmare."

He had told Zhoumi what happened and Hyukjae slept for the whole afternoon because of exhaustion. "Did something bad happened earlier?"  Kangin had called because he was worried. "Yes , but we got out of it in time so don't worry hyung."  "What about Hyukjae?"  "He's sleeping."

"Oh and Donghae , I don't think if you do it , Hyukjae will be able to keep his voice down so please don't do it at your apartment because Zhoumi might hear you guys."  Donghae coughed , embarrassed. "I know that already."  "Then , where do you plan on doing it?"  The younger sighed. "Maybe the house I used to live when I was young." 

"You still have the key to the mansion?"  "Yup , but no one lived there for years so I don't know how much of dust had piled up. I'll just hire 2 maids for a day for them to clean up."  He heard Youngwoon chuckled. "I can already picture Hyukjae's smiling face once he sees your mansion. You really love him do you?"   Donghae sighed. "So much hyung."

"I'll leave it all in your care and please don't get to overwhelmed with your feelings that you forget about Hyukjae if he's hurting."   "Okay hyung , I bet you missed Jungsu hyung. It's been 2 months and 3 weeks." Youngwoon chuckled. "Yeah , I missed him and his motherly advice. Didn't think I would missed that."   "Well hyung , it's called love. It turns everything upside down." 

"I can't deny that either."  "Okay hyung , I have to check on Hyukjae because he might cry if he founds out I'm not by his side." "He's still the same , I see. Okay then. I have some work to do , call me again if you have problems with your love life again."   "Nae hyung. Bye." He had said before ending the call.

"Woah , it's so big!" Hyukjae exclaimed in excitement as he ran around the house's yard. He had told the younger that they were going to spend the weekend at his deceased parents house and the other hugged him. They spent the afternoon lazying around and when evening arrived , Donghae took his lover to a stream behind his house.

Hyukjae fold his jeans and took off his sneakers before jumping into the stream. "Uwaah! It's so cold! Play with me Donghae!" The younger said in joy and the older didn't want that smile to disappear and so , he complied. He caught a baby fish and showed it to the other who squealed and wanted to touch it but was scared.

"It feels weird!" He said as he poked the baby fish's scale and Donghae chuckled. "Say bye to baby fish." "Bye!" The older then set the fish free of his hold and down the stream. "Let's get inside , it's cold." The older said and Hyukjae nodded. "To who does this house belongs to Hae Hae?" The younger asked in curiosity.

The older gave him a bitter smile. "My parents." "Oh , really? Where are them now?" He looked at the ceiling to control his sadness. "In heaven I guess." Realization hit the younger and his eyes went teary. "Your parents left you too? I thought it was only mine." The younger said before going to the older to pull him into a hug. 

Donghae sighed in content and hugged the younger back. "I love you." He said as he patted the younger's back in order to comfort him. Hyukjae hugged him tighter. "I love you too." They stayed like that for a while , both were feeling comfortable and warm inside that they refused to let go of each other.

Donghae pulled back from the hug to kiss Hyukjae on the lips to which the younger still blushed. He kissed the younger until they both landed in one of the rooms in the mansion. "I love you , Lee Hyukjae. Would you marry me?" He suddenly proposed and it took the younger by surprise. "Marry? Like papa and mama?"

The older nodded and chuckled. The younger eyes got teary again and this time , tears slid down his cheeks. "Yes." Donghae let out a nervous breath he didn't even realize he was holding and hugged the younger while laying on the bed. He took out the small velvet box he had brought a week ago but didn't have a chance to ask the younger about it and showed the younger the ring.

"It's so pretty , Hae." The younger said. The ring had a blue diamond in the middle and was sparkling , they were a pair of it. One for Donghae and one for Hyukjae. Just perfect. He slid the ring on the younger's right ring finger and kissed again. "Let's make love , Hyukkie." "Make love? But I already love you." The younger said in confusion.

Donghae smiled sweetly. "I'll show you what make love is."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Proposed~! ♥ Aren't they just sweet? What do you think about this chapter? I'll go to school now annyeong~!!