Epilouge.

Sweet Protection

Donghae sat nervously in front of Siwon who was watching him intently. He squeezed Hyukjae's hands tightly and the younger turned to him to give a reassurance smile. "So , care to tell me what happened while I was away?" His boss said in a deep voice and the other had to gulp his saliva in order to suppress his fear.

"Hyung , don't be mean to Donghae!" Judging from his fiancee's voice , he must be pouting. "Is that a ring?" He heard his boss voiced out and looked up to see him inspecting Hyukjae's ring finger , where the ring was placed. "Wow , it's real diamond right?" He nodded nervously and Siwon looked at him for a moment.

He then whispered something to his younger brother who in return blushed but whispered back to his older brother. What were they talking about? Hyukjae then returned to sitting next to him , face still a bit red. "Okay , I approved of your relationship with my brother." Donghae's face fell in shock at Siwon's statement.

"But in one condition." He nodded obediently. "You guys are getting married next week." Donghae's jaw dropped while Hyukjae just gaped. "B-But - all the preparations , cake-" He started babbling in panic and Siwon cut him. "We'll be preparing all that so don't worry. You just have to choose a color for your wedding attire." 

"If there's anything you would like to suggest , voice it out and I'll try to do as you please." Siwon said with a smile as he leaned against his cushion. He made an eye movement and his boss got what he meant. "Hyukjae , can you go and help Heechul in the kitchen?" The younger nodded his head obediently and went out. 

"So , what is it that you want to talk about?" Siwon looked at him when his younger brother had finally shut the door close. "How about you make Hyukjae wear a dress on the wedding? It's my wedding and it's a dream of mine to see him wearing one." He said with an exciting smile. "Hyukjae had wore dresses before so I don't think it's a problem to him." 

Donghae eyes widen. "He did? When? Why? What kind of dress?" The other chuckled. "He wore it in his high school for the school's festival. I think it was a knee-length summer dress. Oh and I remembered how I sent more than 10 bodyguards to take care of him." Siwon said with a smile , remembering the memory.

Donghae frowned , he didn't like the idea of other guys seeing his Hyukjae in a dress before him but what to do. A past is a past. "Why did you let him dress? You obviously don't like other guys looking at him with lusted eyes." Siwon sighed. "I already tried to convince him not to do it but he said he already volunteered and also said that other people would be happy."

He continued. "But he seems so happy when I visited his school to check on him. Though ,  I had to admit that I smacked all of the guys that were glancing at Hyukjae's legs." And Donghae had to give Siwon a thumbs up , great job! "So , is that a yes for the dress?" The other nodded and he smiled widely.

"Woah , are you smiling?" Donghae covered his lips when he realized it but Siwon smiled to him , a smile he would give whenever Hyukjae's around. "I guess my brother did change you." "How did you know?" The other glanced at the kitchen and he knew who it was , Heechul. "Anything else you want for your wedding?"

"Hmm." Donghae thought for a while but then figured what he wanted. "Can I choose Hyukjae's wedding dress?" Siwon nodded. "Okay , if there's anything you still want , tell me. I'm going to arrange your wedding now and your wedding attire will be designed by Heechul , he's taking fashion course after all."

Donghae quirked his eyebrows. "Isn't he the same course as Hyukjae , which is child psychology?" The other shook his head. "Not really , he just ask the professor for the notes." "Wow , didn't know they would prepare notes for the students that are absent." "It's because you're an idiot Donghae." He groaned at the statement and glared at the other.

Siwon chuckled. "I told you Hyukjae is a special case , he has anemia." He nodded. "When are you and Heechul getting married?" The other gave him a blanked expression for a moment before he smiled cheekily and showed his right hand. "We were married to begin with." Donghae jaw dropped. "What? When? How?" The other made a secret gesture before walking away.

All of their group's contract has ended and now they were going their own way. They were laying in Siwon's and Heechul's living room and have been staying there since Donghae's house got burnt.  Half of his things were burnt but it was unimportant stuffs so he didn't mind it much and as for Hyukjae , it was under the bed so it didn't caught on fire. He played with the younger's hair while the younger just laid his head on his chest.

"Why do you want to be a child psychology?" The younger pouted in concentration and Donghae had to kiss it to get rid of it. "Because I love kids! And kids tends to be quiet if something bad happened so I want to try and convince them to talk to me." Hyukjae answered and the older was surprised. 'He must've experience that feeling when he was with his abusive mother.'

The older then pulled the younger into a hug. "Hyukkie , if there's something bothering you , please tell me." He said in a pleading voice and the other's eyes got teary as he tightened the hug. "You too , Hae." And they kissed , this time a kiss that is full of love and sincerity. They were simply in love and that was it. 

Donghae has been working multiple jobs to get money enough to buy a classy apartment and Hyukjae couldn't be more happier when the older showed him the apartment he had gotten for them. "When I finish my studies , I'll definitely help us with my income!" "But it's in 3 more years.." The older said but then the younger looked at him in determination.

"It's okay! I will study harder and faster than others!" "Is that a promise?" The older asked with a smile and the younger went to him to intertwined their pinkies together. "Promise!"

"This one." Donghae said as he pointed at one of the dresses Heechul had suggested. "Wow , that'll look great on Hyukjae! I'll be making it now!" He said with a smile before entering his sewing room. Zhoumi then came in and asked him about his suit to which he wanted it white since he love that color so much.

Oh , Donghae remembered how his wedding was. His wife's troubled face when he was walking on the aisle with his long dress and high heels. He looked beautiful. It was so breath taking yet the feeling was so overwhelming that he felt like crying when Hyukjae said 'I do.' He remembered Hyukjae's face , his eyes was teary at the moment the priest announced them as husband and wife and he also felt like crying but kissed him instead.

They were smiling at each other when they parted from the kiss and the crowd applauded loudly for them. "I love you." Donghae whispered when he have the chance and Hyukjae would blush before whispering the same words. One year and a half had passed since their wedding and they were still lovey dovey , as usual. This time with no one to disturb their moments.

Hyukjae ended his studies after a year and 8 months and Donghae couldn't be more proud of him and had gifted him with having their honeymoon at Paris because they haven't had the chance to do so because the younger was busy with his studies. But of course , Siwon paid half of it since he was thankful that the other was making his younger brother happy.

When Hyukjae started working as a psychologist , he kept on telling Donghae how cute the kids were but it was the opposite of their minds. Some of them cured but still kept contact with Hyukjae , some of the parents said that the kids were happier with him around and Donghae found himself envy of the kids. 

Sometimes he would go visit his wife at work and the kids would call him 'Hae appa' and 'umma' for Hyukjae and he really feel like having kids lately. "Hae , don't you think it would be nice to have a child around?" His wife suddenly said as they prepared dinner together. "I would love to but what's with the sudden decision?"

He saw how his wife's eyes saddened and he pulled him to sit. "Baby , tell me what's wrong." He said and lifted his wife chin up. "Well , there is this new kid. He just lost all of his relatives and is living with her aunt but she was frustrated with the quiet kid and decided to send him to a psychologist. The aunt doesn't have an interest in keeping him." 

"So what you're saying is , you want to adopt him?" Hyukjae nodded nervously and Donghae just hugged him in return. "Of course we can , honey." His wife smiled and kissed him in relief. "I love you Donghae." The husband smiled before initiating another kiss. "Me too , so much."

"Sungmin-ah , this man here will be your appa." Hyukjae said and pointed at Donghae as he squatted in front of him. The kid nodded before pointing at Hyukjae. "He will be your umma." The husband answered before his wife could give another name. His wife pouted at him. "What? You are the wife in this relationship so you shall be an umma."

"Fine." Hyukjae pouted at him and looked away. "Aww honey please don't be like this." Donghae said and kissed the pout away , succeeding in making his wife blush. "Sungmin might see this!" He said in with a scolding look. "Just let him. He'll be able to learn true love since young." The husband replied before pecking his wife's lips yet again.

"It's fine , my appa and umma used to kiss in front of me too." Sungmin said and Donghae gaped. "You talked! And your voice is so cute!" He exclaimed before running to the toddler and hugged him. The toddler pouted. "Of course I talk. I'm a human." "Woah , you sound mature for someone at the age of 6."

Sungmin smiled cheekily before going to Hyukjae and yawned cutely. "Umma , I'm sleepy." Donghae scoffed. "What is this? You're mature with me but childish with my your umma." The toddler mehrong him and Hyukjae chuckled. "Okay okay. Bed time for the both of you." Donghae pouted.

"Today we're sleeping in one bed since we haven't bought Sungmin's yet. Do you mind Min?" The toddler shook his head and Hyukjae smiled. "Okay then." Minho and Taemin began dating without their knowledge and they only knew after they come to visit their house together and play with Sungmin.

"Wow they're a lot of family things." Taemin stated when he saw a lot of three paired things in the house. The family smiled. "Of course. We're a happy family right Minnie?" The kid who was playing with his toy car nodded before continuing playing. "Taemin , lets get married." Minho said out of the blue and the other blushed. 

"Did you just have to propose me here of all places?" Minho just smiled in embarrassment. "You're lucky that I love you so of course , yes." Taemin said and Minho smiled. "Okay guys , we're going now. Have some quality family time!" He said before going out of the house.

"Well , my proposal was much more romantic." Donghae stated and Hyukjae blushed. "How did appa proposed umma?" Sungmin perked up and the mother gave the father a scolding look. "Na uh , don't start." The father gave a cheeky smile to his son before whispering "I'll tell you when you're 18." Sungmin pouted. "Appa! That's still a long way to go."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Yay! Finished! Thank you to: hippocat , jewelsvalencia , kiki-chan , lady_na , sujuhyukkie , Erinyy , KiwiFreezy , hyaku_rei , monkey404 , Hyuk_Jae , ShineeJunior599 , MissPauline , SJakari , queenchi , mommy49 , EunMinnie , SweetheartEH and bonna_mag who upvoted this fanfic! It's a pity it didn't get featured because you guys lost your karmas. :/ 

To my beloved subscribers and readers ,

Thank you for commenting and giving me spirit to write this story! Even if I don't reply to all of your comments , I read every single of them okay. I'm so sorry I didn't update as soon as I got back from Korea but my mind was just so messed up that time and I couldn't think straight. You guys do know that I subscribe to a hell lot of fanfics and half of them got updated while I was away.

It was hell to read all of those so I skipped them and wrote the first chapter of this story and when I updated , I went back to hell. xD But when I finished reading all of that , boy I missed my readers. ^^ Sorry for taking too long to end this story. (It's 4 months now!) Hope you enjoyed this story! Both of my on-going stories now are KyuHyuk so don't read if you don't like that pairing.

Anyway guys! I love you! Don't forget that!

- ♥ Shin Ha Ni