Taking care of my friend's innocent brother

Sweet Protection

The blond pouted his plump lips as he watch his brother pack his things. "Hyuuung~! Where are you going?"  He said as he continued to pout. He sulked as his brother was too busy packing to hear him and stomped his feet. "I don't want to be your friend anymore! Hmph!" He said and walked to the living room , hugging his teddy bear tightly to his chest.

"Aww~ My baby Hyukkie is mad?" The younger didn't answer as he pout and continued on pretending not to hear his brother. "Aww~ Please don't be like this.. You know hyung loves you right?" The younger nodded. "But still! You didn't even notice my presence! This makes me sad.." The younger said as he pouted again.

"Hyung is going overseas for a while.." The younger blinked innocently. "Hmm? For what?"  He asked with sad eyes , the pout still there. The older smiled bitterly to him. He caressed his younger brother's cheek. "I have a business to handle.. I'll be back after 4 months okay? It could be more though.." He said and ruffled his younger brother's blond hair. 

"B-But! I'm afraid of staying alone.. Can't I follow you?" The younger said , using his best puppy eyes and pouty lips. His older brother shook his head. "Sorry Hyukkie but no can do.. I want to end our running days.." He said and whispered the last part. "Hmm? What did hyung just said?"  The younger asked as he tilted his head to the side.

Siwon laughed at Hyukjae's cute reaction. "Nothing.. You'll stay with hyung's friend okay?" The younger shook his head. "I want to follow you hyuuung~!!" He whined while shaking his head from side to side. "Hmm.. How about , I'll give you the panda backpack you've been ogling at lately?" The younger's eyes quickly sparkled.

"Really?" His hyung nodded. "Hyung will really give me the panda backpack?" He said and hugged his teddy bear in excitement. Siwon nodded again. "Okay then! It's a deal! Pinky promise!" He said and showed his small pinky to the older who intertwined them together. "Promise!" 

Siwon guided his younger brother to where his close friend was staying at while Hyukjae was looking around in curiosity at the foreign place. Then , they arrived in front of an apartment. "Hyuuung... Do you really have to go?" The younger said , trying to make his brother change his mind.

"Yes.. I have to.." The older said with a bitter smile. The younger look at him with teary eyes. The older then hugged the younger tightly. "Hyung will try to come home early okay?" He felt his younger brother nodded on his chest. "Hyung's friend is a lazy bum so you have to help him do the house chores too okay?"  "Okay.."

He then backed away from the hug and pecked his younger brother's cheek. He then held his younger brother's small hand. "Take care while I'm away and make sure to go to the university that called for you okay?" "Arasso hyung.." The younger said despite his teary eyes. "I'll be back soon.." The older said and made his way into the house.

Donghae groaned. What the hell just happened? He was woken up by his friend and was shoved a book. "My brother is innocent so don't go tainting his mind got it?" Siwon said while giving a death glare. He nodded quickly in fright and saw his friend went out of the room talking to someone. 

Then , a blond peek his head from the door and entered the room. "Hi!" He chirped happily. Siwon then entered the room and slung an arm around the blond's thin shoulder. "His name is Hyukjae.. Take care of him well oh and.." He said and went closer to Donghae to whisper. "He doesn't know anything about the mafia group so don't mention anything about it around him.." He nodded.

"Oh Hyukkie.. Go organize your things in the next room.." The younger nodded and dragged his bag. "Look after him while I'm gone.. Some guys from other groups are after him so be extra careful if you're going anywhere.." Siwon said while giving the other a stern look. Donghae nodded. 

"Oh and don't forget to read that book I just gave you.. I'll kill you if you don't do so before feeding my brother.." And Donghae just nod at him. Siwon is usually cold as ice but he guessed that he has a soft spot for his brother. "And about the drugs you're selling , decrease them.. I want to end the mafia group.." 

"Okay okay.." He said in defeat. "I'll go now.. Don't take your eyes of my brother.. He gets easily distracted with his curiosity." He nod again and just watch as his friend left the room. He saw how his friend hugged his petite brother. Siwon's like 3 times the size of his brother and Donghae wondered how the younger could be so skinny.

"Bye hyung!" The younger said and he heard a door shut. 'Finally! I can continue my sleep! That was so noisy I couldn't sleep..' He said in his mind , referring to the girl next door. He was woken up by the smell of food. 'This smell is familiar..' He thought and sat up only to groaned because of hangover. 

'Urgh.. I better get some painkillers..' He thought and stood up , not caring that he was only wearing boxers. 'Ah I remember.. It smells like home..' He thought when he got a better smell of the scent and smiled bitterly. "Home uh? It's been a long time since  visit it.." He thought and went to the kitchen to get some painkillers only to be shocked by the scene in front of him.

A beautiful blond was cooking some food while wearing an apron. Hearing some footsteps , the blond look behind him. "Ah , you're Donghae right?" He said with a smile. The other just looked at him dumbly. "Food is going to be ready in 5 minutes.. Donghae hyung go bath , you stink.." The younger said and scrunch his face because of the smell. 

Ignoring what the blond said , he proceeded on walking and opened a cabinet to take some painkillers. After gulping it down , he peek over the blond's shoulder to see what was he cooking and it was fried rice. His stomach grumbled in hungriness and the blond laughed. Donghae hung his head low in embarrassment and went away to bath.

They sat in front of each other as they ate. Donghae had realize a fact , the blond will always bring his teddy bear everywhere he goes and that teddy bear is currently sitting on the next seat beside Hyukjae. After eating , he wore glasses and read the book Siwon had shoved him earlier.

  • Do not steal his teddy bear.

Donghae groaned , he had wanted to do so because he is getting irritated of the cute thing.

  • Make sure he has his afternoon nap everyday or not , he'll collapse.

And he quickly tucked the blond in his bed. "Phew.. That was a close call.." He sighed to himself and sat down once again in the living room. He opened that book. Not even a second had passed , he threw the said book out of frustration to the cushion.

"I'm not reading that ! Unless if I have encounter that !"

He would've regretted his words if he has seen what was in store for him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Uh so uhhhhh.. I'm sorry guys.. I keep on getting sick from time to time (I got sick 6 times last week) and I don't know when I'll update again since school is starting this 2 January (I DUN WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL /SOBBING/) T^T I have been sick lately and recently I cried because my stomach ache (I didn't eat) OTL Okay , I know it's my fault!

And please visit my blog because there's a note for my subscribers at the end (it's also a blog about my visit to Korea) And what do you think about this chapter? (sorry if you think it's short) ^^ I'll be going now! Bye!