CHAPTER 8- What Will Happen?

In My World

 Seungri drives as quickly as he can after what he have heard. He is now worried as hell. He keeps on calling Seohyun's phone but there's no response from her. 

                     "Damn it! Seohyun, please pick up the phone!" Seungri growled. 

After awhile, Seungri has arrived at the said place. He quickly went out of his car and looks for Seohyun. His heart beats faster than before while walking like crazy. He doesn't even know what happened to Seohyun, and what will happen to her next. After five minutes of looking, he found Seohyun.

                       "Seo Joohyun!" He ran to her and hugs her tight, almost in tears. Seohyun blinks as Seungri hugged her.

                       "S-seungri-ssi....what happened to you?" She asked.

                        "My heart almost skipped away! You scared me!" Seungri grunts.

                        "I did? I didn't do anything." Seohyun blinks again.

Seungri looked at her with pleasing eyes. "I thought something bad happened to you." He sniffed.

                         "Oh. Some fans came and they were all so hyper, that's why I screamed." She nodded.

                          "G-good. I thought...." Seungri sighed in relief. Seohyun moves away as she realized that Seungri's hugging her tight. She fixes herself and looks away. "M-mianhae.." He bowed.

                           "G-gwaenchanayo..." She replied.

Seungri tried to make the situation warm by asking random questions. "Uhh, I heard that you will be performing on the Dream Concert next year?"

                             "Oh. We still don't know. And besides, we are still busy promoting our debut single" Seohyun responded.

                           "Ahh.. I see" He scratches his nape while smiling.

                               "What's funny?" She asked.

                             "N-nothing. Y-ya. Don't be mad at me." Seungry looked down.

Seohyun sighed and lok at him. "Why not? And please stop acting as if you're the victim here." She then hide the necklace that she's suppose to give to him as a gift. Seohyun gave a final glare to Seungri then walks away. Seungri was left alone.

                               "I can't....I'm not ready." Seohyun talks to herself while walking.

 

P/S: Short chapter TT___________TT SPOILER ALERT! Something will happen to Seungri and Seohyun next year! ^^