CHAPTER 6- Dreams Come True

In My World

After 6 years, SM Entertainment has finally introduced their new group, a group that resembles Super Junior, one of Korea's best-selling kpop act and SM's talents. Girls' Generation finally debuted on SBS' Inkigayo on August 5, 2007 with their first single, "Into the New World". After their energetic performance, the girls went to the backstage and to prepare for their mini-fan meeting with the fans outside the building.

                              "Hey dorks! Ppali wa! Fans are waiting outside! I don't want them to wait." Taeyeon yelled.

                               "Ugh. Wait, I'm still fixing my hair." Jessica answered  while yawning.

The girls are really busy but Seohyun still manage to call her mom.

                                "Yoboseyo?"

                                "Eomma!" Seohyun smiled as she hear her mom's gentle voice.

                                 "Seo Joohyun! My daughter!" Her mom squeals on the top of her lungs. She taught that Seohyun will not be able to call since her schedule's so tight.

                                   "How are you, hm? Are you okay?"

                                    "Ne. We just finished performing and the crowed supported us!" Seohyun smiles.

                                    "Aigoo~ I know, my baby. I watched you in the tv. Seo, I'm so proud of you." 

Seohyun's about to cry when her crazy eonnideuls interrupted her.

                                      "Eomma! Eomma!" Yuri, Yoona, Sooyoung, Sunny and Hyoyeon shouted, causing Seohyun's mom with so much laughter. Seohyun turned her phone off and laugh with her eonnis. After that, they decided to go out.

[I WILL NOT BE INCLUDING THE FANMEETING PART ^^]

-SNSD's Dorm-

Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany are busy preparing some foods while the others are playing like kids.

                                    "Ya! Stop playing! Help us!" Taeyeon flicks Sooyoung's forehead.

                                    "Aish! We're done with our parts already! Tch." Sooyoung laughs instead.

                                     "Wait. Miyoung-ah, did you invite TOP oppa?" Jessica asked Tiffany while making her "famous" tuna and ham sandwich. Tiffany then blinked and nods.

                                       "Ne. I also invited your G-Dragon, Daesung oppa, Taeyang oppa" Tiffany smiles then tickled Jessica, teasing her about G-Dragon.

Jessica screamed like a dolphin as Fany tickle her. "Y-ya!!!!!! I know, I know. I'm happy that G-Dragon will be here." Jessica sticked her tongue out.

                                        "Hey, what about Seung....." Hyoyeon's about to ask about Seungri but Taeyeon covers with her hands then whispers "Kim Hyoyeon....Seohyun is here....You know that his name is not allowed when we're with our maknae."

Hyoyeon gulps a bit then nods. 

7:30PM

"Everything's ready!" Taeyeon and Tiffany claps as they look at the foods. The other girls are busy chit-chatting about their performance awhile ago and the reaction of the people.

The door rang all of a sudden. The girls quickly fix the living room, knowing that their Bigbang oppars has arrived. Jessica opened the door. She blinks upon seeing G-Dragon.

                                 "O-oh..Jiyong oppa..." Jessica blushes. G-Dragon smiles and hug Sica tightly then whispers. "I missed you, Sooyeon." The girls giggles while watching the two. Daesung hugged Taeyeon, TOP holds Tiffany's hands then heads to the living room and Taeyang pecks Yuri's cheek.

                                   "Ya! Let's eat now! I'm hungry!" Sooyoung glares at the couples while pouting. They all laugh while looking at Sooyoung's funny reaction.

                                    "Araji!" Jessica nods and heads to the table with GD.

Daesung whispers to Taeyeon while walking. "We didn't tell Seungri that we're going here because of...." 

                                     "I know. Because of what happened to him and Seohyun before." Taeyeon nods. Daesung just smiled then joins the other.

While eating, G-Dragon received a text message from Seungri.

From: Panda Riri

     Jiyong hyung! Eodisseo? >< The other hyungs left too. I'm hungry already TT_____TT

G-Dragon gulps and pokes Sica's cheek. "Oh. Why?" Jessica glances at him with a smile.

                                    "Seungri texted me. He's looking for me and his hyungs." GD whispers.

Jessica blinks then whispers the same words to Taeyeon then she passed it to other members except Seohyun. The other girls looked at Sica. Seohyun noticed the strange actions of her eonnis.

                                     "Sica eonni, gwaenchana?" Seohyun asked her. Sica nods and hugs GD again.

Daesung received the same message and immediately shouted.

                                      "Guys! Seungri texted me! He's looking for me and the others!"

Everybody's eyes widened upon hearing Daesung. He then realize Seungri and Seohyun's past. The eight members looked at Seohyun.

Seohyun startled and can't move after she heard Seungri's name.

                                       "Seohyun....Mianhae...." Daesung tries to comfort her dongsaeng.

                                       "A-ani...It's okay, oppa." Seohyun gave him a fake smile then heads to her room.

Jessica followed Seohyun to her room and tries to comfort her. The other SNSD and Bigbang members yelled at Daesung for ruining the night's fun.

 

P/S: Not that good chapter HAHAHAHAHAAHAH Sorry for the late update. I hope you will all like it ^^ This is dedicated to all Soshibang shippers out there! <3