CHAPTER 1- ONLY YOU

In My World

  First day of school. Seohyun, who isn't even excited about it is still lying on her bed, staring at the ceiling and nothing's on her mind.

               "Should I really go to school? Aish.." Seohyun asked herself as she fronwned a bit then sighs heavily.

 Her murmurs just stopped when someone knocks.

               "Hey baby, wake up now."

Seohyun knew that it was her mother. She yawned and look for her pair of keroro slippers. "Eomma..Don't shout..I'm coming.."

Seohyun then went out of her room and heads to the bathroom where she stared at her face.

               "Pimples..Braces..Not so white skin..Tch" Seo sighed in frustration.

After washing her face, she went to the dining area and eat breakfast with her parents.

             "Seohyunnie~ Aren't you excited eo? Senior High's uniform is really cute! It really suits you my dear!" Her mom giggled.

             "Psh. That's not true." Seo pouts a bit.

Breakfast is over. Seohyun went back to her room and stares at her uniform for a while.

            "This is crazy! I don't want to go to that school!"

Seohyun is always the center of bullying act at her school ever since she's in kindergarten. But she cannot disobey her parents so she just accept it. She wears the uniform and heads to the school.

 

While sitting on the lounge and having some coffee with Youngbae, her childhood friend and bestfriend, she heard a very loud cheer at the entrance. She then saw a big crowd of girls that are shouting, squealing and giggling. Due to confusion, she asked Youngbae.

            "Yah oppa, what's happening?" Seo pokes Youngbae's arm and blinks repeatedly.

            "Oh. The prince has arrived." Youngbae smiled as he squish her cheeks.

            "E-eh? Wht do you mean?" She asked again while rubbing her cheeks.

             "Lee Seungri. YG's trainee. You don't know him?" Youngbae blinks.

            "You, Daesung oppa, Seunghyun oppa, and Jiyong oppa are the only trainees that I knew." Seohyun pouted.

Their conversation stopped when Seungri joined them.

            "Youngbae hyung!" Seungri waves then sits.

            "Oh hey there maknae!" Youngbae smiles.

After looking at Seungri, Seohyun felt her heart beating fast, faster than before.

           "W-what's happening to me?" Seohyun whispered to herself then scratches her head.

Seungri noticed Seohyun's weird but cute actions.

            "Uhm..Are you okay?" Seungri smiled at her.

Seohyun looked at Seungri then saw him smiling at her. Seohyun's heart beats faster.

            "M-me? I-im okay..y-yeah." Seohyun smiled awkwardly, fiddling her fingers.

            "Mhm..Arasso~" Seungri smiled again and pats her head.

Seohyun's cheeks turns red. Youngbae noticed Seo's face and just smirk.

          "Uhm maknae, we have to go now..We still have classes." Youngbae chuckled and grabs Seohyun's wrist gently then stands up.

          "Oh alright.. Bye hyung!" Seungri waves then smiles.

Seohyun just bowed then walks.

 

At the hallway:

        "Yah Seo JooHyun~" Youngbae smiled.

       "Ne? Waeyo?" Seohyun blinks.

       "You like our maknae, right?" Youngbae starts teasing her.

      "W-what? No!" Seohyun startled a bit.

       "Stop being a denial princess." Youngbae laughs as he flicks Seohyun's forehead.

Seohyun sighed then nods a bit.

      "Arasso. I like him." Seohyun pouts then gets inside the classroom.

Youngbae smiles widely and gets inside the room as well.

 

 

PS: No sweet SeoRi moments for now. :) Expect the sweetness as we go to the next level. ^^