CHAPTER 10- Let's Start Again

In My World

           The girls promised each other not to talk about the "Black Ocean" incident last Dream Concert. They don't want to think about it. Instead, they want to think of their fans, the sowons, who still cheered for them despite of that disaster.

 

 

Instead of thinking about what happened, the girls and SM's staffs went on a meeting and discussed about the girls' concept for their comeback. Seohyun, who is still bothered about the Black Ocean, is just playing with the pencil and not listening to the discussion.

 

                   "Ya maknae, what's wrong?" Sica asked with her brow raised. Hyoyeon grins and pokes Seohyun's cheek.

 

                   "Maybe she's thinking about Seungri-ssi." Hyoyeon said jokingly. The other girls laughed. Seohyun lets out a heavy sigh.

 

                    "Eh? Aniyo. I'm still bothered about the incident." Seohyun nodded. 

 

                    "Aigoo. Don't be. That incident will be a lesson to us, to be more mature, to be stronger and to work harder next time." Tiffany smiles.

 

 

Their conversation was cut because of a noise. "Oh. Who slammed the door?" Yuri blinks.

 

 

They were all shocked after seeing Seungri in front of the door, exhausted while holding a box of chocolate and a basket of fruits. "Seo...hyun...." He panted.

 

                     "Lee Seungri, what happened to you?" Taeyeon startled. The other girls starts checking him up. Seohyun stood up and held his hand. "Oppa, gwaenchana?" She asked. Seungri just nodded while smiling like an idiot. 

 

                      "N-ne...Sooyoung texted me. She said that something's bothering you." He said.

 

                       "Eh??? Aniyo!" Seohyun shook his head. The other girls glare at Sooyoung.

 

                       "Ya, Choi Sooyoung! What the hell is this?" Sunny yelled. Sooyoung startled a bit and tried to defend herself.

 

                       "A-hh..Ehh. Seohyun has a problem right. Hehe" Sooyoung replied.

 

                       "Aish! You just texted Seungri-ssi because of food!" Yoona added. The other girls laughed while watching Sooyoung's reaction.

 

 

 

Seohyun then invited Seungri into the rooftop.

 

 

 

-ROOFTOP-

                         "Oh. What are we doing here?" Seungri asked while staring at Seohyun's face.

 

                         "Hmm, since you brought some energizers for me, let's eat together." Seohyun nodded. Seungri gulps a bit then nodded. "Arasso. I-if that's what you want." He said.

 

While eating, they tried to break the silence. "Ah! Hey!" They both stated and was surprised after realizing that they called each other at the same time. 

 

                           "Y-you first..." Seungri scratches his nape while smiling shyly.

 

                          "Uhm..How are you?" Seohyun asked. 

 

                             "Well, to be very honest with you, I am not fine. Seo Joohyun, I know I hurt you, I made you cry. But you know, you're still the one." Seungri answered while tracing Seohyun's lips. Seohyun blushes while listening.

                            "O-oh...I know.." She nodded.

 

                            "I want to be with you. I want to spend every single moment with you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Seohyun." He leaned closer.

Seohyun closes her eyes as Seungri leaned his head closer. Their lips met. She held his arms tight, trying to answer with a kiss. The rooftop was filled with sweetness and romance. Good vibes everywhere. Seohyun quickly pulled away and hides her face on his chest. He just smiled and hug her tight.

 

                              "Seohyun-ah, saranghae..." He whispered.

                               "Seungri oppa...nado saranghae...." She replied.

 

After they fix everything up, they went back to SM's discussion room. The other members are looking at them suspiciously.

                                "Hey, what happened?" Tiffany asked.

                                "Yes yes yes. What happened huh?" Jessica followed and the other girls started inspecting them.

 

Seungri clears his throat and started to talk. "I'm his boyfriend now." He nodded then hold her hand tight.

 

 

The girls and the staffs started squealing and cheering. "Waaaaaa!!! I knew it! I knew it! Our maknae grew up already! Hyoyeon giggled. They both laughed and looks at each other. He winks at her then smiled.

 

[P/S: A short update :)]