CHAPTER 11- Way Back Into Love

In My World

The next day, SNSD's manager called them for another conference. They still need to discuss something. One of the staff sent an email to the girls.

 

 

 

 

-EMAIL-

Fr: [email protected]

Msg: Due to copyrights issues, we need to cancel the "Dancing Queen" album. We'll be having a new meeting regarding your new songs. Girls, fighting!

 

 

 

 

The girls were a bit sad about the news but still happy because SM got a new song for them.

 

 

 

                      "What shoul we do now? I like Dancing Queen so much." Sunny pouted.

 

                      "Me too. But SM got a new song for us right? Maybe cuter and catchier than Dancing Queen." Tiffany added. They all let out a heavy sigh.

 

                       "Hey hey hey. Prepare yourselves now. We need to go there before lunch." Taeyeon commanded.

 

                       "Yes, leader." the other members nods lazily then went back to their rooms.

 

 

After fixing their things, they went to the van and getting ready to go but unfortunately, one of the van's wheel is flat.

 

                        "W-what the?" Jessica grunts.

 

                         "We'll be late!" Yuri growled like a child.

 

 

Seohyun, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon just pouted while waiting. But an unfamiliar van went to their direction and parks in front of their dorm. They were so shocked after seeing Seungri.

 

 

                           "Seungri!!!!!! Oh my gosh. You're and angel!" Yoona cheered then quickly transfers the girls' things on his van.

 

                           "O-oh. Ani. Hyoyeon texted me. She said that your van has a problem so I decided to pick you guys up." He smiles. The girls looks at Hyoyeon.

 

                            "Secretive Hyo." Taeyeon chuckled then runs to the van. Seohyun just look at Seungri while smiling.

 

                            "W-why are you smiling like that?" He asked.

 

                             "Uhm..Nothing. Just thankful." She answered.

 

                              "Thankful? For what?" He blinked.

 

                              "For this...You're a big help, Seungri." She nodded. He just smiled.

 

 

 

                              "Aigoo. It's my duty to protect my girlfriend, and to make you happy and feel safe everytime." he smiled cooly and held her hands tightly. The girls squealed while calling them.

 

                               "Yaaaaa!!!! Maknae couple! Get inside now! Ahjussi will kill us!" Yuri shouted.

 

The two chuckled and gets inside the van. Seungri sitted on the driver's seat while Seohyun sitted beside him. The girls kept on teasing them while on their way to SM building which made Seohyun blush really hard. Seungri just smiled while glancing at Seohyun's puffy and pinkish cheeks. 

 

 

                                 "her face....Oh wow. Those eyes, eyelashes, lips, nose...I love evrything about her. I love you so much, Seo Joohyun." He whispered to himself.

 

                                  "Lee Seungri! Focus on driving! Stop glancing at Seohyun!" Sooyoung shouted while teasing him.

 

                                  "E-eh? I'm not staring at her!" He smiled awkwardly then focuses on driving.

 

The girls kept on laughing. As they arrived on SM building, the staffs welcomed them with a big smile on their faces. The girls are a bit confused.

 

 

 

 

P/S: Is this chapter a sweet one? kekeke I hope so. Hmmm, why are the staffs smiling? We'll see ^^