CHAPTER 5- Too Late to be true

In My World

        Few days later but Seohyun's heart is still damaged. She locked herself at her room, not even bothering to join her parents to eat and will just stare at her phone the whole day. She is currently reading a sad novel when her mom knocks.

                              "Baby, we need to talk." Her mother speaks in a low tone.

                               "Oh. Waeyo?" Seohyun blinks.

                              "Open the door first.." Mrs. Seo sighed.

                               "Arasso~" Seohyun then opened the door and looks down.

Her mother walks to her room then sits at the side of her bed. Seohyun sat beside her mother.

                               "Uhh. Waeyo eomma?" Seohyun smiled a bit.

                                "Seohyun, I know that you're very hurt." Her mother sighed.

                               "I don't want to talk about it...Please" Seohyun looks down.

                               "That's why I made a decision." Her mother nods a bit.

Seohyun tilts her head a bit and looks to her mother.

                                "W-what is it?" Seohyun blinks.

                                "You'll be studying abroad." Mrs. Seo smiled.

Seohyun was shocked upon hearing what her mother said.

                                 "B-but...eomma, Korea have good universities too.." Seohyun looks down again.

                                 "No dear.. It will be a big help if you study abroad, you can forget about him." Mrs. Seo pats Seohyun's head.

                                "How about my training at SM?" Her brows furrowed.

                                "SM has a branch at US, dear. Mr. Lee told me that you can go there to practice." Her mother nods.

Seohyun sighed heavily before she nods.

                                  "If that's what you want, eomma."

 

After arguing with her mother, Seohyun started packing her things up because the flight will be tonight already. He can't help it but to chck her phone and wait for someone's text.

                                  "Aigoo~ I should stop this. I will focus on my studies now." Seohyun sighed.

 

All is ready. Seohyun then went inside the car and her dad starts the engine, drives to the airport.

 

AT YG ENT.

                                   "Ya~ Seungri-ah!" Jiyong shouted.

                                   "Waeyo?" Seungri blinks.

                                   "Aish~ Such a clueless dumb." Jiyong frowned.

                                  "Wae? What happened? Tell me!" Seungri yelled.

                                  "Seohyun will be leaving the country now. Flight 0992" Jiyong pats Seungri's head.

After hearing what Jiyong said, Seungri quickly grab Daesung's car keys and leaves the studio.

                                    "Ya! Gimme back my keys!" Daesung shouted.

                                    "Just let him~ Our maknae should know how to value things, to fight for what's right." Seunghyun smiled.

Few minutes later, Seungri arrives at the airport, not paying attention to the guards that are trying to stop him. He then proceed to the information booth to check the flights.

                                    "Uhm. Miss, w-where's the seat for flight 0992?" Seungri asked the staff nervously.

                                     "I'm sorry sir, but flight 0992 left already." The staff answered.

Seungri's tears fell unconsciously after knowing that Seohyun already left the country.

                                      "I'm so sorry, Seohyun..But I guess I am so late now..I...love..you..~" Seungri whispered to himself.

 

 

 

 

PS: Such a dramatic chapter ;____; Sorry for the late update guys TT