CHAPTER 4- Truth Hurts...

In My World

   The day that they really don't want to happen has come. Their journey at the school has come to an end. Yuri and Jessica are having their drama while the others are eating at the lounge.

                          "Sica-ah..I'll miss you!" Yuri sniffs.

                          "M-me too.." Jessica pouted.

Daesung and Jiyong are playing on their phones while Taeyeon is watching the drama of the two.

                           "Ya! Stop it!" Taeyeon frowned a bit.

                          "Yeah, she's right. We can still hangout after graduation." Daesung smiled.

As the bell rang, they all stood up from the lounge's floor, heads to the school auditorium for the opening ceremony of their graduation. Students are wearing their school uniform while the teachers, parents, and guests are wearing formal dresses.

 

 

 

After the graduation ceremony, Seohyun and her eonnis with the boys heads to the school garden where they start reminiscing their happy memories together. Few minutes later, the group decided to go at Sica's family hotel. They all stood up and leaves the garden but before Seingri left, Seohyun grabs his arm.

                                "S-seungri-ssi!" Seohyun shouted a bit.

                                 "Ne?" Seungri blinks.

The other girls and boys already left the area so it's only Seohyun and Seungri who are inside.

                                 "W-what is it?" Seungri asked.

Seohyun gulps a bit as she gave a pink envelope to him.

                                 "Oh." Seungri said.

                                "P-please read it." Seohyun looks down.

Seungri then open the envelope and reads what's inside.

 

LETTER:

Dear Seungri,

          I've been hiding this feelings for almost a year already. I thought it'll be okay if I just kept it as a secret but I'm wrong. I want to tell you that... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH and you mean everything to me. You are the reason behind my smiles and you gave me the inspiration to conquer my fears. You helped me in everything; from simple things to the very complicated ones. I'm very thankful that you came into my life.

                                                                                                                                         Yours truly,

                                                                                                                                                Seohyun

Seungri's eyes both widened after he read the letter but a smile was plastered on his face afterwards.

                                  "Why only now?" Seungri asked.

                                 "Uhh.. I was too shy before." Seohyun sighs a bit.

Seungri hugged Seohyun.

                                "O-oppa..."Seohyun blushes.

                               "Ssh.. Let me hug you, my princess." Seungri pecked Seohyun's head.

                                 "Y-you're princess?" Seohyun blinks.

Seungri nodded.     "Yes. I...i love you too, Seohyun~" Seungri faces her.

                               "W-what?" Seohyun was shocked on what Seungri said.

                              "I.....Love.." Seungri smiles.

But before he finishes speaking, a girl joined the conversation.

                                 "You love who, huh?" Nana enters the garden.

Seungri and Seohyun was a bit shocked.

                                 "Yes, it's me." Nana smirks and clings onto Seungri's arm.

Seohyun's a bit confused already.

                               "Oh hey looser." Nana waves to Seohyun.

                                "W-what's the meaning..of..." Seohyun's tears started to form.

                               "Hmm? Didn't you know? Me and...." Nana said but Seungri stopped her.

                               "Ya! Stop it!" Seungri shouted.

                                "Why? Don't you want her to know?" Nana raises an eyebrow.

                                "W-what is it?" Seohyun bites her lower lip.

                               "Nana...please.." Seungri sighed but Nana didn't listen to him and just continued.

                              "I'm his girlfriend." Nana smiled.

Seohyun's tears falls down after hearing what Nana said.

                                "So..." Nana smirked.

Seungri held Seohyun's hands.

                                "Seohyun..." Seungri sighs heavily.

Seohyun retrieves her hands and glares to him.

                             "I thought you're different from other guys out there...But I'm wrong." Seohyun's tears keeps on falling to her cheeks.

Nana grabs Seungri's arm and pushes Seohyun.

                             "Now leave!" Nana shouted.

                             "No need to push me away..I'll leave." Seohyun wipes her tears away and runs out of the garden.

Seungri tried to follow her but Nana stopped him.

                              "Stay!" Nana hugged him.

                              "Damn it! Nana! We're over already! Can you just please accept it?! Now you have ruined my relation with her. Are you happy now?!" Seungri shouted.

                               "Of course! You're mine, Seungri." Nana smirked.

Seungri just sighed heavily and think about Seohyun the whole day.

 

PS: Sorry if this chapter is a bit dramatic. Kk I updated!! ^^ This is my gift to my readers for Seungri's birthday tomorrow~~ 12/12/12 <3