CHAPTER 9- Dream Concert 2008

In My World

   SNSD became a popular rookie group in that time. They gained so many fans. But not all people like them. They have this so called "anti-fans" who hate them because of the "love scandal rumors" and the "bad behaviour issues". SM Entertainment announced that SNSD will be participating in this year's Dreamm Concert. The girls were so excited upon hearing the announcement.

 

 

                 "Omo! We will now be performing in a concert!" Taeyeon squeals.

 

                 "Performing in the Dream Concert stage is my ultimate goal!" Hyoyeon added. The girls started chit-chatting while showing their excitement.

 

After their quirky convo, their managers call them up for a practice. They will perform their debut song "Into The New World" and their first album's title track "Girls' Generation".

 

 

 

JUNE 7, 2008

Many of the biggest names in South Korean music industry walked into the red carpet. Rookieg groups walkd as well, and there's SNSD. They were so happy while facing the press.

 

But behind the shining stage, fans are planning a not so good surprise for them.

-----

 

 

 

 

"Next.....So Nyeo Shi Dae!" the MC announced. Sowons started cheering and shouting SNSD's name. But not the same with the other fans. Top fandoms that time turned their lightsticks off, dropped their fandom balloons down and remains silent as SNSD came on stage. While SNSD's performing their 1st song, Into The New World, other fans were shouting Wonder Girls' name, which is completely hurtful for the girls' side, and when they started performing the title track from their first album, "Girls' Generation", the anti-fans shouted "boo" but the girls managed to finish their performance, showing their professionalism. After their performance, the crowd went back to normal.

 

 

-Backstage-

 

 

Jessica was the first one to cry and Taeyeon hugged her. "Ssh. Sica-ya, hush..." Taeyeon whispers. Jessica sniffs and cries more. The other girls started to cry too. Seohyun, who is trying to control her emotions bursted out. She was hiding in the corner, hugging her knees while crying. The Bigbang members quickly went to SNSD's dressing room. G-Dragon slammed the door and hugged Jessica really tight, Daesung hugged Taeyeon, T.O.P hugged Tiffany, Taeyang hugged Yuri. But Seungri remained silent while checking where Seohyun could be. "Seo Joohyun...where are you?" He said to himself. He quickly ran to the corner after seeing Seohyun's poor figure. Seungri then hugged her really tight, notletting her go. Seohyun tried to let go of the hug but she can't, she really can't. "let go! let go!" She shouted.

 

 

                        "No. Seohyun. No." Seungri's tears fell while hugging her. Seohyun was surprised upon seeing Seungri's tears. She slightly panicked and wipes his tears.

 

                         "S-seungri...." She said. Seungri looked at her with pleasing eyes. Seohyun heaves a heavy sigh and hug Seungri tight. He quickly hug back.

 

                          "I won't let you to suffer." Seungri sobs. Seohyun hugs him tighter and leans closer to him. "Seungri oppa, uljima." She planted a soft peck on his cheek to cheer him up. Both of them blushed really hard while looking at each other, and is about to kiss when they heard an "ahjussi" voice.

 

                           "Errrm." G-Dragon clears his throat. Seohyun and Seungri quickly pulls away.

 

Taeyang grinned while hugging Yuri. "It looks like some people are enjoying this moment," He said.

 

                            "Eh? Oppa! Aniyo!" Seohyun startled. The girls who were crying awhile ago are now smiling because of Seohyun and Seungri. The two are still blushing while defending each other.

 

 

P/S: Did you guys enjoy it? lol I was listening to SNSD's Tears when I'm writing the first part but then the song changed to Gee so I decided to make a happy ending for this chapter Hahahahaa Please subscribe and vote for my story ^^ More surprises to come and sorry for the late updates :)