CHAPTER 7- The Day...

In My World

 Jessica found Seohyun lying on her bed, in deep thoughts. She laid beside her, trying not to make even a single noise. Seohyun then look at her.

 

                     "Oh. Seohyunnie~ Gwaenchana?" Sica asked.

 

                     "Uhm.." Seohyun shook her head and hug Sica really tight. Jessica smiled as she felt Seohyun's hug.

 

                      "Aigoo. Our maknae. Seohyun, can I ask something?" She smile while Seohyun's hair.

 

                       "Sure sure."

 

                      "Do....Do you still have feelings for Seungri-ssi?" Sica gulps. Seohyun let out a sigh before she answered Jessica's question. "I don't know, eonni. All these years, I'm still confused. I'm scared that he might leave me again if I will try to look for him." Seohyun nodded.

 

 

                       "O-oh. Jiyong and I were talking yesterday and...."

                        "And what?" Seohyun blinked.

                         "And Seungri was there." Jessica nodded.

 

Seohyun startled a bit. She knows to herself that she still want to see Seungri but it's not the right time.

 

                        "Uhh..So?"

                         "Seungri wants to see you, Seo." 

                          "Eh? Why?" 

 

                           "I don't know. But wait, he gave me this." Jessica hands a pink paper to Seohyun. "Maknae, I'll just go out okay? We still need to punish Daesung-ah for ruining this wonderful night." Jessica patted Seohyun's hair then gave her a light smirk before leaving.

Seohyun unfolds the paper and reads what's inside.

 

 

To: Seohyun

      Uhm. Hello Seohyun-ssi. This is me, Seungri. I just want you to know that I miss you so much. I know that I'm a jerk for leaving you before like a trash. Every hour, every minute and every seconds of every day, I can't sleep without thinking of you. I can't focus on my schedules because I always think of you. I also know that it's weird that I gave you a letter all of a sudden. Seohyun, I never had a girlfriend after we broke up. You're still the one.

 

From: Seungri

 

 

Seohyun didn't notice that her tears are kept on falling while reading Seungri's letter for her. She clutched her chest while crying, she can't close her eyes because whenever she do that, all she can see is Seungri; his eyes, his nose, his lips, Seungri's perfect face. A sudden hug surprised her. It was Taeyeon and Jessica.

 

                       "Ssh...I know that it's hard for you." Taeyeon whispered.

 

                      "And we know that it's not the right time. Well, it's still up to you, maknae." Sica nodded. Seohyun wipes her tears and smile to her dear eonnis.

 

                      "Ani. I guess this is the right time. This is the right time for us to talk, to clear everything." Seohyun shrugged.

 

Taeyeon and Jessica blinks. "Well, if that's what you really want, arasso. We're here for you, Seohyun." Taeyeon added. Seohyun fixed herself.

 

                      "Where are you going?" Jessica blinks.

 

                      "To him." Seohyun just nodded and went out of the dorm. The other SNSD and Bigbang members who are in the living room saw Seohyun and they were all confused. Sooyoung asked Jessica. "Hey cucumber, where will that kid go?" 

 

Jessica puffed her cheeks. "To Seungri." They almost choke after hearing Jessica's answer.

 

                        "Mwo?! But...." Yuri growls while hugging Taeyang's arm. 

                         "Aish. Don't act like that." Taeyang laughs.

 

                         "Tch. Just let her. Our maknae isn't an idiot." Jessica frowned. G-Dragon then hug her from behind, resting his chin on her shoulder. "Ssh. Sooyeon-ah, stop frowning." He whispered to Sica then smile. 

The other members starts teasing Jessica and G-Dragon which made them blush so hard. The dorm was filled with squeals and laughters.

Meanwhile, Seohyun's walking. She scans her phone and found Seungri's number.

 

 

 

[FLASHBACK]

                        "Seohyun-ah, before you leave!" Jessica gave her a piece of paper. Seohyun checked it and saw a phone number.

                        "What's this, eonni?"

                        "Aish. Phone number, Seungri's phone number." She nodded.

                         "O-oh. Arayo." Seohyun sighed a bit then save the number on her phone.

---------------

 

 

 

Seohyun then composed a message for Seungri.

 

 

 

To: Seungri

Msg: Hello Seungri-ssi. Seohyun here. Uhm, can we meet? and talk. At Ilsan.

From: **********

 

 

 

Seungri, who is currently rehearsing at YG's practice room, heard his phone ringing. He stops for awhile to check it. He saw a message from a random number. He almost choke after seeing Seohyun's name in the message. He quickly dial the number.

 

 

                           "Yoboseyo?" Seohyun picked answered the call. Seungri's face became pale after he heard Seohyun's voice, Seohyun's angelic voice.

 

                           "Seohyun-ah...." 

 

                          "O-oh. Annyeong."

 

                          "Are you at Ilsan already?"

 

                          "I'm on my way now."

 

Seungri fixed himself quickly while talking to Seohyun. He get his bag and goes inside his car.

 

                          "So...uhm...wait for me." Seungri smiled unconsciously while speaking.

 

                          "Arasso....Seung...ahhhhh!!!!" Seohyun dropped her phone and Seungri heard a loud scream on the other line. He started panicking.

 

 

                         "Seo Joohyun?! Ya! What happened to you?! Answer me!" Seungri shouted.

    

 

 

P/S: What happened to Seohyun? :O WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE! HAHAHAAHAHAH Thanks for reading my story ^^