Chapter 29

Arranged Marriage to a Jerk aka Kim Jaeseop

~Min-Su's POV~

"Oh my gosh, Jaseop. What the hell?" I gasped as I opened the door to find him standing there with his suitcase. 

"Suprise," he exclaimed, that charming smile of his plastered on his face. 

"Oh my gosh," I exclaimed, "I wasn't expecting you," I exclaimed as I practically ran into his arms. 

He wrapped his arm around my waist and held me tight as I snuggled into his chest and took in his scent that I'd so badly missed. 

We had managed to somehow break apart and sat on the couch, catching up on the things we'd missed. Although we talked every day, it just wasn't the same as physically being together. 

U-Kiss had gone to Japan for three weeks for their Japan tour, to film shows and participate in other activities. But they had a couple days free so Aj decided to return two days earlier than the rest of the members. I was overjoyed about the fact that he decided to come home early. I missed him so much, and the house felt so incredibly empty without his presence. 

"I missed you so much," I told him, looking up at his face. 

Three weeks without your other half sure isn't fun. It was depressing to not have him come and cuddle with me everynight. 

"I missed you too," he replied as he cupped my face in his hands and leaned in to give me a sweet, loving kiss. 

*           *            *

I sat on the couch as Aj headed into the study, after we'd had dinner and were done with cleaning up the kitchen. 

I the tv as I flipped through the channels to watch something good when suddenly something hit my head. 

"Ow," I rubbed my head as I watched a little velvet box bounch off my head and onto the couch. 

I picked it up and looked up to see Aj trying to hold in a laugh. 

"That really hurt, you jerk," I frowned. 

"Whatever, anyway open the box," he nonchalantly replied as he walked over to sit next to me. 

"Is this a gift? I told you I didn't want you to bring me anything," I sighed.

"I know, but since when do I ever listen to you?" he replied, earning a glare from me. 

"Anyway open it," he urged whilst rolling his eyes. 

I listened and opened up the box to find a gold necklace inside. The necklace held an infinity charm which curved into a love heart towards the end. It had diamonds covering over half of the sign.

                                         

"Oh my gosh Jaeseop," I gasped as I ran my finger along the smooth golden surface and the small diamonds. 

"So the love heart is a symbol of my love for you and the infinity sign is to show that it'll never die," he explained to me with his flickering from the necklace to me. 

My mind became clouded with the one word that he'd said. 

Love. 

"Love?" I whispered, scared I had misheard. 

He just smiled in response before grabbing my hands into his own. 

"Yes Min-Su, I love you," he said as he looked me in the eyes. 

My breath caught in my throat and my heart started to beat erratically. I could see the sincerity and love he held for me, yes me in his eyes. It was breath-taking. 

He loved me. He actually loved me. 

"I-," I started but he cut me off. 

"It's okay if you're not ready to say it yet. I just want you to know that I love you," he smiled squeezing my hands. 

"No-no," I shook my head frantically, "Jaesop I love you too," I quickly told him. 

"Really?" he asked shocked. 

"Yes!" I laughed, causing an even bigger smile to break out on his face. 

Those words..that I'd kept inside for a while now, I was finally able to say. And he loved me. What could be better than having the person you love, love you back. It was pure bliss. 

He pulled me into a tight hug, catching me off guard. 

He then pulled back, and grabbed the box from my hands. He moved my hair to one side and reached behind my back, clasping the necklace around my neck. I reached up and ran my fingers over it, as my heart fluttered at the thought and meaning of it. 

"Thanks so much Jaeseop," I smiled widely. 

"Anything for you," he said cupping my face, as he reached over and placed his lips onto mine. 


Heeyyaaa~~

Fluffy chapter for you lovelies~~we need some more love in the air! 

Hehe..anyways how'd you guys find it????? 

Re-wrote this chapter SO MANY times, my ideas are never proper..gets annoying :L So finally settled on it this way, hope you guise like it xD

Be sure to comment and let me know :) I lurve reading them awesome comments. 

Also 101 subscribers~!!!! WHAT? I was flipping tables, I could not believe it, I was like whaaaat, I had to stare at the numbers and refresh the page 100 times to believe it. Thanks so much you guys! I couldn't have done it without your awesome support <3

And wow~11 upvotes :o That really means a lot you guise~~I'm so thankful *bow bow bow*

All my readers hold a special place in my heart because you guys actually like my story. And that makes me happy :)

Thank you once again for your support and I look forward to reading more of your comments^^

Comment, subscribe and maybe vote too? Please? 

Until next time~~

Xoxox