Chapter 25

Arranged Marriage to a Jerk aka Kim Jaeseop

~Min-Su's POV~

"I remember when your parents came over to visit before we got married. They went on about how you were the perfect son and they wanted the best for you. They bragged about what an amazing son you are and went on about how proud they were of you. They told me that if you treated me the same as you treat them, I would feel like I was royalty and everyday I found it hard to believe it because you were such a jerk," I chuckled,"But we just don't get along, hence why you were like this. But one day," I mentally scolded myself because my voice broke. I was just hoping he either didn't notice or didn't care. 

I didn't want to get emotional over such a petty thing. 

"One day, you'll find someone you truly love and she's going to be so lucky to have you. She'll make you feel good about yourself, something I failed in doing as a wife," it took my all to be able to just say those words to him. 

It was hard to accept the sad reality. I knew we were never going to last right from the beginning but it has become hard to accept this fact lately. 

Lately I had felt all these overwhelming emotions because of Jaeseop. His mean words hurt, I would get jealous and I imagined and planned my whole life with him there. 

 I liked him. No, not past tense. I like him. I really do. 

And now with only a month to go before our planned divorce, I just wished time could magically extend itself. Just so I could spend a bit more time with him. Even if we fought most of the time, just being with him made me happy. He probably was counting down the days in excitement, and honestly, it broke my heart.

"I'm sorry for not being a good wife to you Jaeseop," I said slightly touching his hands which were resting on his propped up knees. Cheesy as it is, I actually felt electricity rushing up my hands and arms just by touching him. I loved the feeling. 

A tear slowly escaped from the corner of my eye as I said that. We still had a month left, yet I felt like this was goodbye. 

"Min-Su," I heard him whisper, it was so low that I thought maybe I was mistaken. 

I turned to look at him and his eyes were staring at me as if he'd just discovered a shocking secret. Just then, it seemed like worry flashed across his eyes but I couldn't be sure. 

"Why are you crying?" he frantically asked.

Did he even care?

"Nothing, don't worry about it," I laughed wiping at my eyes. 

"No, what's wrong, tell me," he demanded, turning his body towards me and grasping both my hands tightly in his. 

"Do you forgive me? I'm really sorry for what I said earlier," I looked at him pleadingly. 

"Don't change the topic Min-Su," he clenched his jaw, "what's wrong?"

"But do you forgive me? I don't want us to be on bad terms," I continued. 

"Ugh, you're so stubborn. Dammit, yes I forgive you," he cried exasperated. 

"Thank you," I smiled. I was so stupid, how could I say that, knowing well that this was a sensitive subject. Ugh~how could I be so stupid? And of course I knew he wasn't pathetic or a failure, it just came out in anger. Of course I knew of his great achievements, and I was proud of him as soon as I heard about them. Even before I met him, I knew he would be amazing. It was just a shame, we weren't meant for each other. 

"Let's go home," I stood up, pulling my hands away. Cold air slapped my hands as I suddenly craved for his warm hands to hold mine again. 

I got up and started towards the top of the hill. I walked faster with my back to him as I slowly let the tears slide down my cheeks. 

Why did I feel as if this was actually our goodbye. It felt like this was the last time I'd see him. 

"Min-Su, wait," and before I knew it, he grabbed me by my waist and turned me to look at him so fast I couldn't even hide my tears. 

I can't let him see my weak side. I'm not a weak person. I shouldn't cry over some pathetic one-sided love.

"You tell me what's wrong now or I'll-," he exclaimed as he tightly held me against him.  

"Or you'll what? You have nothing to hold against me Jaeseop. You don't care so you don't need to know. I'll get over my stupid problem okay, now let's just go," I said and attempted to turn around but his hold was too strong. 

"Suprisingly I do care Min-Su. I do okay. You tell me what's wrong, no matter how stupid you may think it is. I want to help you," he calmly replied and it sounded as if he genuinely cared. 

What harm is there in telling him? He can laugh as much as he wants, I'm leaving in a month anyway. 

"Fine, you want to know," I started as another pool of tears built up in my eyes, "I like you. Yes, I fell for you jerk. You happy? Go ahead laugh at me, I don't care. I really fell for you hard and with only a month to go before our divorce, it doesn't really matter anymore. There, that's my problem. I feel like today is our last day together and it hurts, okay. It hurts and I regret not being a good wife to you so I'm sorry," I finished. 

~Aj's POV~

My heart and mind went into a frenzy after hearing those words leave . 

She likes me. She freaking likes me. 

A huge grin spread across my face even though tears were rolling down her cheeks. I was over-joyed about the fact my love wasn't one-sided, she liked me too.  I couldn't believe it. 

"Okay, you done mocking me? Let's go," she said as she turned to leave with a hurt expression. 

I grabbed her hand and pulled her back, instantly capturing her lips. 

I kissed her with the built up passion and and love I'd been bottling up. I devoured her lips, pouring my heart out to her through my actions. I wanted her to know that I liked her just as much, if not more. I'm pretty sure my feelings were stronger. I was bad at expressing myself, so I was hoping she understood. 

I felt her salty tears touch my lips and I pulled back to look at her to see her tears had slowed down. 

"I like you too," I smiled at her.

She was shocked at my answer, "you better not be making fun of me Kim Jaeseop,"  she smacked my chest. 

I laughed at her reaction, "Of course not. You know how long I've been waiting to do that? Keeping my feelings inside has been killing me," I cried throwing my head back. 

She laughed, "Really?"

"Really," I smiled as I enveloped her in a tight hug. 

I hugged her so tight, as if I was scared she would slip out of arms any minute and I'd lose her forever. I couldn't bear the thought of being without her. 

"Min-Su," I whispered her name in content as I held her. Overjoyed that I could now claim her mine. 

This feeling was new, something I hadn't felt before. And I liked it. 

There were so many new things I'd experienced because of her. Because of Park Min-Su. Because of my wife. 

"Lets go home," I reluctantly pulled back and kissed her temple before wrapping my arm around her shoulders as we began to walk back home. 

----

"I have a question," I said as we slowly walked along the dark streets of Seoul, on our way home. 

"What?" 

"Why do you come home so late from work?" I asked. This question had been bugging me ever since she started her new job. 

She laughed before answering, "I work at this resturant which holds parties for birthdays, engagements, wedding receptions etc. and I got all the evening to night shifts and since I'm a waitress, I have to stay back and help set the chairs and tables for the next morning," she replied. 

I scrunched my nose, "Ah, I see. But......would it be wrong of me to ask you not to work there?" I asked.

"Why?" She asked curiously. 

"Well, I don't like the idea of you walking home alone at night. It worries me," I answered, embarrased. Where is all my masculinity disappearing to? 

"Aww, you're so sweet when you're nice," she chuckled as she hugged my arm. If being cheesy resulted in this, I should be cheesy more often. 

"But I quit two days ago because I finished my contract and I like having new experiences every few months so I'm unemployed for now," 

This made me feel better. At least she wouldn't be at risk now and I also get to see her more often. 

"Good," I smiled and from then on we walked in silence, a silence which wasn't awkward for the first time. It was a comfortable silence. 

I never thought there would be day where our silence would actually be comfortable, but alas that day came.  

We were comfortable, my arm around her shoulders and her arm around my waist. 

And this is how I wanted it to stay. 


Hey everyone~~

So fastest update ever or what? I'm pretty happy since I am the laziest writer out :p

I can't wait to hear what you guys have to say for this~~so pretty please comment?

What do you all think of this chapter, I tried to make it as exciting as I could, so hope I didn't disappoint. Let me know what you think and any feedback you'd like to give me?

So yaay, they finally had their first official kiss and confessed to each other, been dieing to write this chapter although I had a different idea of the confession when I first started the story. Funny how the ideas change as the story goes along^^

But, eeek~~please comment and subscribe ^_^

Also I hit 92 subscribers~~WHAT? I was like so shocked, thanks so much guys, you guys are so cool and awesome for picking my story, thanks so much for the overwhelming support *sobs*. I didn't think I'd ever get so many subs..still in shock. I love you all <3 SO MUCH~!!

Thanks for the lovely comments you guys, they make my day^^ I appreciate every one of them :)

So please comment, even you ninja readers, cause I'm so curious (yeeah) about what you guys think. REALLY CURIOUS~SO COMMENT OKAY? Love you :*

Comment if you're awesome~~if you don't comment but still read, you're awesome too, just not as awesome as the commenters. It's up to you. 

Jokes, I'm so lame *rolls eyes at myself*

But comment for me okay? Thank you <3

Stay Safe. Xx