Chapter 11

Arranged Marriage to a Jerk aka Kim Jaeseop

~Min-Su's POV~

"Where do you work?"

"At a joyful place which pays me well," I answered.

"Tell me the location and the type of job it is,"

"It's none of your buisness,"

"As long as you're my wife, everything is my buisness," he shot. 

We were aimlessly walking around our apartment. I was walking around holding a mug filled with soup to ease my hangover and Aj was following me around asking me millions of questions. 

"Excuse me," I stopped in my tracks and turned to him, "we are only legally married, not tied by our hearts. I hate you and you hate me and that's where it stops. We have no relationship whatsover so what I do is none of your concern," I stormed off downstairs. 

He thinks he owns me and can boss me around as much as he wants. Well he's wrong, I am Park Min-Su. I'm an independent women and don't rely on anyone. I'm my own person. 

I sat down on the couch and the TV. 

"At least tell me who that guy was," Aj came downstairs.

"Ugh," I groaned throwing my head back, "leave me alone. You're killing me,"

"Just tell me who he really is and I'll leave you alone,"

"He's just a workmate, didn't he already introduce himself? I'm sure he would've,"

Stupid David. Why'd he bring me home? I knew it would cause this problem.

"Nothing more than a workmate right?" he asked.

Geez, Jaeseop is so nosey. He should learn to mind his own buisness.

I switched the television off and stood up. "No, I was lying. He's my secret boyfriend," I snapped and leaving my mug on the table, stormed out of the house to visit Eli, my bestest buddy. 

 

"BESTEST BUDDY," I exclaimed as I saw Eli leaving the U-kiss dorm. We gave each other that nickname because we clicked from the moment we first met and became great friends.

"Ahh, Min-Su. Feels like I haven't seen you in years," he smiled wrapping me up in his warm brotherly hug. He was like the older brother I never had and a giant teddy bear that was mine to hug. 

"What's up?" he asked.

"Your best friend is the worst person to have walked this earth," I fumed. 

"I see the problem," he chuckled. 

"I'm going to dance practise, you wanna come? You can rant to me on the way," he smiled.

"Sure," I smiled. He always listened to my rants. He really was a good friend. 

"So what'd he do this time?" he asked as we got into his car. 

I explained to Eli of how I came home drunk from work and David dropped me off. Aj got annoyed because he didn't know where I worked and he thought David was more than a friend so I told him he was my boyfriend. And the fact that he drove me so insane, I couldn't bear to be in the same room as him any longer. 

"Is David really your boyfriend though?" Eli asked as we both got out of the car once we arrived. 

"Of course not, I wouldn't date someone if I'm married, no matter how much I hate my husband. That's just messed up," I huffed. 

~AJ's POV~

Is that really her boyfriend?

No...it can't be. Could it?

She wouldn't do something like that. Would she?

Ahhh!! I was going mad, all these questions just wouldn't leave my brain. 

Tired of being here, I walked over to the U-Kiss dorm. Everyone was sleeping except Eli who was at practise. 

I don't want to go over to Kevin's house since Min-Su is probably there and she's the last person I want to see. Or she could even be with her stupid boyfriend David. It's not like I cared what she did anyway. 

*I hate to admit this, but there was a small part of me that hoped she was lying...I don't want her to have a boyfriend*

She's the worst thing to happen to me in the 22 years of my life on earth. 

I headed over to the U-Kiss practise room once I arrived. I scratched my head as I walked down the hallway. What has Min-Su done to my life? She's twisted and turned it and made it terrible. I hate, hate, hate her. I've never hated a person so much in my life! 

As I walked in, I expected to find Eli to be up and dancing.....but what I saw was not what I was expecting. At all. 

Eli was sitting on the floor watching her with a smile on his face. Watching her dance so elegantly and beautifully. She looked peacful and fragile. I was scared she was just going to fall and break every bone in her body. But she looked absolutely beautiful. I didn't know she could dance. Especially like this.

I never would've realised that myy wife, Park Min-Su was a dancer. 


Ni hao~!!

Greeting everyone in chinese today because I'm in a crazy phase and am intent on learning chinese :p

How has everyone been? I've been dieing in school :( I hope all this hard work and stress pays off one day!!

So sorry for the late update...but what did you think? 

Comment and let me know what you think...I looovveeee comments so please do comment..pretty please?

Exo's finally having a comeback...*startstuck *o* I can't believe it, but I look forward to the comeback^^ Aj's doing well and guys, if you know where I could watch Kanzume TV or Ukissme from ep 12 onwards with eng subs..let me know!! I'm so desperate to watch it but I don't think they're subbed...*sigh...fangirl problems :'(

Oh and welcome to all my new subbiess..welcome and I love you <3 Thank you for reading everyone^^ Your support means a lot to me :) 

Won't say too much more except take care, stay safe and as Ellen says, "Be Kind to One Another".

Bye, love you all. xoxo

P.S. Comment and subscribe please^^