Chapter 15

Arranged Marriage to a Jerk aka Kim Jaeseop

~Aj's POV~

"Okay so this week's concept is y on Dancing With The Stars and I have a very special dance prepared for you," David smiled.

"Hurry up and get on with it," I hurried him. 

"Alright so as this is the final round, your dance has to be intense, perfect and it has to fit the theme exactly so in that case, the dance you're performing is Troublemaker by Hyuna and Hyunseung," he smiled.

I felt my jaw drop to the ground and my heart fail as those words came out of his mouth. 

"Are you serious, are you freaking serious," Min-Su burst as she lunged at David, "I can't believe, as a friend you've put me in this position," she yelled as she punched his chest repeatedly. 

"Ow, that hurts," he yelped. 

"I don't care, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you," she screamed.

"Min-Su, stop," he laughed as he grabbed her arms and locked her body against his to stop her from moving. 

Is he kidding me, and is that girl stupid? They're having so much skinship yet it seems normal to both of them?

"Hey, just shut up and sit down," I got up and pulled Min-Su away from him, pushing her back down in her seat. Stupid girl, can't even control herself. 

"Don't touch me," she said pulling her hand away. 

"Both of you stop!" David boomed, "I'm not telling you to make out, or strip for each other. It's just a performance that you're going to practise and pull off like civilised people, you hear me?"

"Oh be quiet," I shot. 

"Aj, now that you've reached the grand final, you should at least put a great performance on whether you win or lose. You have to leave a lasting impression," he said to me as he watched me. 

>>Grand Final Performance<<

~Min-Su's POV~

It was grand final today. I took in a deep breath. This performance would decide either our victory or our loss but both ways, I would go home happy.

This past month had been a crazy journey on this show. Aj and I had to spend more time with each other then we usually do and it almost killed us.

We always got angry at each other and fought more but we did help each other a lot too. This was an unsual yet exciting experience. Now this was it.

I can't believe we actually got to the grand final, I was scared we'd be eliminated much earlier, meaning we would both have to put up with each other for an extra month. Now that would've really been the end.

David gave us the usual last minute pep talk, but this was our last pep talk. Calling this the 'last' felt funny since we'd spent so much time working and performing on this show and changing our daily routines for this.

The host announced our performance one last time, with the details of our journey, our final performance and then we had to enter.

"I can do this," I said to myself.

"Please welcome Aj and Min-Su to the floor for their last performance on Dancing With The Stars," the host boomed.

But before I could react, Aj slipped his hand into mine and interlocked our fingers. I looked over to him but he was staring straight ahead. He gave my hand a gentle squeez as if he was encouraging me and telling me there was nothing to worry about.

He then pulled me onto the stage with my hand in his and smiled at the crowd. I saw Aj's fans gasp and go into shock as they saw his hand tightly clutching onto mine.  

What was this idiot thinking? He knows how much of a scandal can be created by the smallest of skinship that idols show towards a female. I pulled my hand away and held onto his arm instead. 

The last thing he needed for his clean image was a scandal. Idiot. 

~Aj's POV~

I waved to the fans with my hand clutching onto hers, but she slipped her hand out and held onto my arm. 

What ? I try to show her signs of support and she flicks it away as if its nothing. 

I can't win with this girl. 

We then got into position and the music started. 

There was so much skinship going on, I felt my blood pressure reaching sky high. I was starting to feel a lot hotter, but was it because of the room temperature or the amount of skin contact? I couldn't be sure. 

After our performance ended, I held onto her waist for the final position and I could feel her breathing sligtly fanning my neck sending shivers up my spine. That was my sensitive spot, and I had to do everything to not move away. 

Everyone applauded and we then faced the judges for our feedback. 

They gave us the usual words, that it was entertaining and well-prepared. Apparently my nervousness and manner hands were visible but Min-Su was pefect and whatever else they said. I didn't really care about this show, I was forced into it. I've been forced to do many things lately now that I think about it. 

We both thanked and bowed to the judges as we left the stage. This was our final performance. I had to admit, it was a fun ride though. 

>>After the show<<

"Wow, it's finally over," Min-Su muttered as we both headed back into the green room.

"Yeah, well it was fun while it lasted," I added. 

"Did Aj just say he had fun? With me?" she gasped. 

"Oh shut up," I said slightly pushing her at which we both lightly laughed. 

As soon as we entered the room, we were bombarded by the U-Kiss members and Angel. 

"We are so proud of you," 

"Great work guys, you were awesome on the show,"

"Even though you came second, you were first in our hearts,"

"You'll always be winners to me,"

"This is an accomplishment, good job guys,"

Comments were being thrown at us from everyone after we'd finally been released. 

"Thank you everyone and although we didn't win, we're happy because it was heaps of fun especially for me since I had the chance to do what I really love which is dance," Min-Su thanked everyone. 

"Okay now that this is over, quickly change, we're leaving in half an hour,"

"What? What's going on? Leaving to where?" I asked confused. 

"Oh, we forgot to mention that...we're going on a holiday for a week,"

"To where?" Min-Su asked. 

"Jeju Island," Dongho smiled. 

"What, when did this happen?" I asked shocked. 

"Oh quickly change first, it's just a small trip to take a break after wrapping up our promotions, hurry up get moving,"

I can't believe I didn't know of this until now, didn't they find it important to tell me? Stupid people. 

"Oh but I have to pack," Min-Su panicked.

"Don't worry, Angel and Kevin took care of both of your stuff," Soohyun assured us. 

We were rushed to change so we could make it to the airport at least an hour before our flight.

Why is my life so spontaneous?


Hey everyone~~

This was a meh chapter but hopefully it gets better in the next one cause they're going to Jeju Island..hehe xD

Hope you enjoyed it though and please let me know what you thought :)

I am touched by all my lovely readers..thank you so much^^

Hope you are all well~~school starts tomorrow for me..so upset :( 

I'll work hard to bring you a better update..hopefully soon.

But until then, take care lovelies.

And remember, you're not ugly, you're exotic ! (S&M Jjang..hehe)

Comment and Subscribe~ X