Chapter 10

Arranged Marriage to a Jerk aka Kim Jaeseop

 ~Aj's POV~

"See you tomorrow Jaeseop," Kevin waved and headed to his apartment. It was 12.15am. Eli, Kevin and I had been training all day and all night for uBeat's debut. I hope all this sweat pays off. 

I opened the door and stepped inside. I threw my bag on the floor and headed to the fridge to get some cold water. Grabbing the bottle, I headed back to couch and dropped myself onto the soft couch.

But as soon as I landed, a thought hit me. *Where's Min-Su?*

I looked around, and then headed upstaris. Maybe she'd slept on my bed. If she did, I'm going to kill her but to my suprise she wasn't in the bedroom either. This is weird, where is she at this time of night? 

I searched the whole house but she was nowhere to be found.  

I sat down on the steps out of options. Where is this idiot at this time of night? I checked my phone and saw that it was 12.35.

I even raced over to Angel and Kevin's place, thinking she might have been with Angel tonight but she wasn't there either.

She's dead when she gets home. Stupid girl. This time of night is no time for a weak girl like her to be out.

AGHH!! This is driving me mad, where the hell is she?? It's even more frustrating since I don't have her number. Does she even have a phone?

I got up and slipped on a jacket. Thats it, I'm going to look for her. It's already 1.15, this is getting ridiculous. 

But I didn't even reach the door when someone knocked. It must be her. I ran to the door and opened it and relief washed over me when I saw her face but it vanished as quick as it came. 

She was sleeping. On a guys shoulder. 

"Uh, hey man. Are you Jaeseop?" he asked.

"Um..yeah but call me Aj," I answered. 

"Oh nice to meet you," he extened a hand which I hesitantly shook.

"I'm David, Min-Su's workmate. You see at tonight's party,she uh...drank too much and got drunk. I had to carry her up the steps and now she just passed out," he explained to me. 

"I see," 

This. Girl. Is. So. Dead.

"YAH DAVID CHEN!" she suddenly screamed jolting out of her sleep.

"Min-Su, you're home now. Here go inside," he said as he took her arm off from around his shoulders. 

"NO," she cried, "please take me with you. I hate it here," she said tightly wrapping her arms around David. 

"No I mean your home is here. Look Aj is waiting for you," he told her. She then turned her head and stared at me. 

We held each others eyes for a scary amount of seconds until she broke contact and looked up at David.

"Let's runaway together David. I hate him and living with him. Let's leave," she slurred with her eyes half closed, and grabbed his hand in an attempt to pull him away. But of course she tripped.

I quickly reached out instinctively but David had already caught her. 

"Don't be a dramaqueen Min-Su. Hurry up, it's late now, you should head to bed,"

"STOP," she screamed and sat on the floor. 

"If you're not running away with me, then I'm not going any-an-whey-an," she slurred with her head dropping everywhere.

"Do you want me to take her to my place tonight until she sobers up," David turned to me. He was still holding her hand although she was on the floor. 

Take her to his place? TO HIS DAMN PLACE? 

She's married to me and he wants her to sleep there??

He can take her over my dead body. 

Okay not that far, but how stupid of him to offer that to the girl's husband?

"No I can handle it, you can leave. Thanks David," I forced a smile as he left her there. 

She obviously kicked and screamed, wanting to 'run away' with him and going on about how she hates me. I'm suprised no one came out of their apartment.

"Shut up idiot. Do you want me to do this the easy way or the hard way?" I asked her. 

"No way! Let me run away with David. I hate you," 

"Hard way it is," I murmered. 

Before she knew it, I picked her up in my arms and headed inside, closing the door with my foot. I headed over to the couch and threw her on it. 

"Noo," she yelled. I watched her as she tripped up the stairs, because she was so drunk and when she finally reached the top, I heard a door slam. 

This is going to be a long night and tomorrow, she better be prepared to play 20 questions. 

Where I'll be asking the questions. 


Helloo~

Okay, I won't make this too long today...

So first of all, I was so shocked when I realised I had 40 subscribers!! When I started, I thought it'd be difficult for me to reach 5, let alone 40 so thank you soooooooo much <3 *biggest virtual hug possible* It means a lot guys :') 

Next, how do you think the story is going? I hope I'm not doing too bad....but comment with your honest opinions :)

How did you find this chapter? Yay or nay? Lol..the drunk Min-Su idea came to me late last night when I was suffering from severe writers block :p 

Ooohh and uBeat is FANTABULOUS~!!! I loooveee their song and MV...just beautiful :')

I won't take up too much of your precious time..so byyyeee guys <3

And pretty please comment and subscribe^^

Stay Safe. X