Chapter 27

Arranged Marriage to a Jerk aka Kim Jaeseop

~Min-Su's POV~

"And as for Seoul's weather, heavy rain with chances of thunder and lightning are predicted. As for tomorrow's weather-," but by then I had tuned out.

Heavy rain with thunder and lightning. Those words replaying over and over again in my head. 

I froze on the spot. The worst thing was...I didn't have my earphones. Jaeseop couldn't find his and asked if he could borrow mine. I lent him mine because I didn't think we were expecting heavy showers tonight. Just this morning, they were expecting light showers. 

Mother nature is against me. I'm sure of it. 

I got up frantic. I'll try to find Jaeseop's. Maybe he lost them at home. I hope he lost them at home. 

I got up and started to rummage around at every corner of the house. 

I ran around for a good hour or so but there was no sign of any earphones. Why didn't I buy extras..dammit Min-Su. 

I sat down on the kitchen floor after I ended my hunt for the earphones. I was sure they weren't lost at home. 

And no less than a second later, it began. The heavy downfall. 

I blocked my ears with my hands but we all know that doesn't change a thing. The noise manages to break through your hands and painfully make it to your ears. 

No. No. No. I didn't want the painful memories to flood in at their own accord. 

A few minutes after, loud roars of thunder was heard. 

Min-Woo!!! No, wake up Min-Woo. Wake up. I know you can hear me. 

Now I had lost control. Tears began to fall down. It's as if I was back in the past. Reliving the moment. 

"Yah, Min-Su. Close your eyes,"

"Why?"

"Min-Su-ah..just do it okay," he said as he placed his hand over my eyes. I obliged and did as I was told. 

He soon pulled my hand towards him and I felt him slip what I'm guessing is a ring, on my finger.

I opened my eyes and gasped. It was a silver band with small mini crystal flowers around the top. The ring was beautiful.

"What's this for?" I asked frowning. 

"Okay, I know we're only 15 but this is a promise ring. It's a promise of mine, a promise to one day marry you and make you my wife. So we can spend our whole life together," he smiled.

The promise he made, he was never able to keep. He was so determined to keep it. He always reminded me every day, that one day I'll be his and he'll be mine. But the promise was never completed. 

"Look Min-Woo, I found this in a magazine. We should have flowers like this at our wedding," I said pointing to the picture.

"Sure," he nodded with a smile. 

"Oh and my dress shou-," 

"Aiish, these kids. You're only 16 and already thinking of marriage. Finish studying first," my mother cut me off. 

Min-Woo just laughed and pecked my cheek as I glared at my mother. 

"But auntie, marriage doesn't have to be at a certain time, it's just about knowing and sealing that special bond with the special someone," he said as he stared at me making my heart warm up with joy. 

He told me he loved me every single day. Morning and night. Never forgot to say it. No matter, we were fighting or on bad terms, he would text me every morning and night that he loved me. Everytime I said the words, 'I love you more' he would always respond with 'impossible'. He didn't believe it was possible for me to love him more. He was cute that way. 

"Min-Woo-ah, don't do this. We've watched the news, this could be dangerous," I tried to call him back under the shelter. 

"Oh live it a little, those things don't happen. Come on Min-Su," he tried to prompt me to come out again. As he jumped from puddle to puddle like he was a five year old kid. When in fact he was a 17 year old teenage boys.

Boys..when are they ever mature? I thought. 

"I love Park Min-Su," he screamed out with all his might. 

"Yah," I hissed growing embarrased. 

"Do you love me?" he asked with puppy eyes. 

"Not at the moment. I will if you listen to me," I folded my arms. 

"First tell me you love me," he said with a mischevious glint in his eye.

"Not until you come here," I stood my ground. 

"Fine the-,"

"I love you Song Min-Woo," I huffed. This boy drives me insane. He laughed and blew me a kiss. 

"But I love you mor-," and the lightning hit. 

Right at my guardian angel and he dropped to the ground lifeless. Just like that. 

My heart stopped beating. 

My breath caught in my throat.

I dropped all the bags and my eyes went wide. 

Then the realisation of the situation hit me. 

I ran over with tears falling down uncontrollably. I shook him, told him to wake up. 

The footpath was covered in his blood, the blood from his fall. 

I lifted him and placed him on my lap and tried to wake him up. 

He was just unconcious. He was going to be fine. 

People rushed over as I screamed in pain, the pain my Min-Woo was feeling right now. 

The paramedics soon came and moved me away. 

I was covered in his blood. I began to shake, violently. 

My knees gave out and I collapsed. My Min-Woo was going to be okay. I'm sure of it. 

"MIN-SU," I suddenly heard Jaeseop. 

My breath was getting caught and I tried to stop crying. 

He soon found me and pulled me into his embrace. 

Earphones were prodded into my ears and the full blasted music was blared into my ears, washing out th memories. 

My body went limp and I fell into his arms. 

I could feel his lips moving against my forehead but nothing except some unknown songs were heard.

My Min-Woo loved me and he always will. He promised me that. 


Heyaaa~~

Oh how I've missed you guys.. :(

I came back from my holiday a week or so ago but I've been unwell due to the location change. And my computer's broken so waiting on that to be fixed as well. Currently using my brothers computer to update^^

But all in all, here's an update! Hope you guys like it~~trying to finish up with the Min-Woo story line so I can officialy end this story in a couple of chapters. This has become too long, longer than I expectd~~hope you guise liked it though :)

Thanks so so much for the constant support and love you send me and this story, you guys are amazeballs! And I can't thank you enough. 

Be sure to let me know your thoughts by commenting and voting up if you find it worthy~!!

Thanks heaps though and await my next update which I will try to upload soon, thanks once again. 

Comment and Subscribe please~~

And that's a wrap. Byeee <3