Chapter 26

Arranged Marriage to a Jerk aka Kim Jaeseop

~Aj's POV~

I brought her petite body closer to mine wrapping my arms around her waist as I took in her sweet scent. 

I wrapped my long legs around her short ones as I enjoyed this moment as much as I could before I would have to get up and begin another day as AJ.

It was moments like this I cherished most. The peaceful yet romantic moments of ours.

"Move you big bafoon, you're squashing me," I heard her croaky morning voice. 

Ahh there it was..Min-Su ruining the moment as always.

I just chuckled and slowly sat up. I checked the digitial clock by our bed and it flashed 6.50 am. Time to start the long day. 

"Get up stupid, make me breakfast," I shook her. 

She let out a muffled groan and went back to sleep. I grabbed my clothes and headed for the shower with a smile on my face. She'll be up by the time I'm out. 

 

As I stepped out of the bathroom, I looked across to our room to see Min-Su roll to the edge of the bed and flop onto the floor, along with the blanket, sheets and pillows. Could this girl get any lazier? Seriously. I then watched her as she stepped out of the mess, kicking it away and headed towards me with her crazy bed hair and frowny face. 

"Good morning grumpy pants," I chortled. 

She just made a face, pushing me aside as she stepped into the bathroom. 

 

"Morning," she chimed as she entered the kitchen, giving me a peck on the lips before plonking herself on my lap, wrapping her slender arms around my neck. 

I let go of my glass of milk and wrapped my arm around her waist to prevent her from slipping off. 

"You didn't change?" I questioned as she was still in her pyjamas. 

"Nah, I figured that I should just shower and change after I've gotten rid of you," 

"You make it sound like I'm a burden," 

"Because you are," she replied as she tapped my nose.

 I rolled my eyes..of course she'd say something like that. 

"Whatever, make me breakfast," 

But before she could say anything, there was a pounding knock at the door. 

Who visits this early in the morning? Probably a delivery or something. 

"I'll get it," Min-Su got off my lap but I pulled her back before she could go any further. 

"Nuh uh, you're never answering the door when you're dressed like that," I said scanning her outfit which consisted of white shorts and a tank top. Too many evil thoughts could run through minds of idiots after viewing such a sight.

Instead I got up and headed to the door but before I could even properly open the door, a line of happier-than-normal men barged in. Aka the rest of U-Kiss. 

"Morning," they all happily greeted. 

I turned to look at my wife worriedly but saw her smiling widely at the sight of the members. 

I closed the door and quickly rushed back to Min-Su. But before I could even get to her, the hugging spree had began. 

"Noona!" Dongho exclaimed as he took the first hug. 

He was soon followed by the rest of them as she recieved hug after hug. 

Why is hugging so important?

They all took a seat in the loung room, pulling her along. 

"Min-Su-ah, make us breakfast today too," Hoon smiled, wrapping his huge arm around her skinny bare arm.

Oh no he didn't. 

"Yeah, we've been craving your delicious home cooked meals for so long," Eli exclaimed stretching his long legs on the couch,meaning they were partially on her bare legs.

Oh my gosh. Nope, not taking this. Not at all. 

It's as if they all planned on coming today, the day she decides to stay in her pyjamas, and be very affectionate with her. 

"Okay nope, everyone move. No one is allowed to touch my wife," I said stepping over them and pulling my wife away from their evil clutches. She was only mine to touch.

"There he goes being over protective again," Soohyun rolled his eyes. 

"You'll understand when you get a girlfriend yourself," Kevin stated as I nodded my head in agreement. 

"If he ever gets one," Dongho chuckled earning a slap from Soohyun. 

"Okay Min-Su, go make breakfast and you all, keep yourselves away from my wife," I glared, pointing my index finger at them as I the television for them to stay occupied. 

I then dragged Min-Su into the kitchen with me. 

"Seriously Min-Su, you shouldn't be so comfortable with them touching you like that," I frowned at her annoyed. She should tell them to back off as well. 

"Relax Mr overprotective, they're practically your brothers..so like my brother-in-laws. They're not going to do anything bad to me geez," she rolled her eyes. 

"I know that but I still don't like how they have so much skinship with you," I claimed. The thought of it alone made my blood boil. She wasn't all our wives. Just mine. And mine alone.  Ugh~why are my members so affectionate?!

"You're being silly about it and afterall you're my special someone," she winked as she stood up on tip-toes to reach my lips.

"Please tone down on the PDA with us around," Kiseop walked towards the fridge with a disgusted face on. 

"You're fault for walking in on us," I smirked as a red-faced Min-Su hurried away and began to take out all the ingredients and utensils. 

"What's cooking good looking?" Kiseop asked, using a cheesy pick up line as he flinged his arm across  her BARE shoulders. 

I pinched the bridge of my nose in frustration. Yes I was jealous. No I couldn't help it. 

Min-Su laughed at his cheesy pick up line and told him what she was making. 

I guess it's a packaged deal when it comes to love. And jealousy is part of it. I just had to learn to deal with it. 


Hey everybody!

Suprise~!! Turns out I do have internet haha :p I've been meaning to update for a while but always get dragged away everytime I sit down to write. So I wrote this chapter on my phone one night when I couldn't fall asleep and just re-wrote it onto here now. Not my best chapter, just a quick filler chapter to give you guys something since it's been quite a while since my last update. 

Hope I didn't disappoint you guys and I'll try to update again soon~~hopefully I can find enough time. 

How's everyone else doing? Life good? Hope so xD 

So yes, won't make this too long today cause I'm in a hurry and plus I don't really have much to say lol.

Thanks heaps guys for subscribing and commenting^^ And when I read the comments from my previous update, I was so touched by how u guys were willing to wait..you guys are the bomb! 

Thanks so much and I hope you guise like this chapter !

Subscribe and comment please~!! I really look forward to your comments~!!

Take Care. Xx