Final ( Part 1 )

You Such A Jerk

Taeyeon's pov:

I was eating happily with oppa's family but then my happinees turn into problematic one. I sigh loudly because i was thinking of the marriage. I really want to marry oppa but i don't have parents or even a father who will me and give me to Baekhyun or a parents who will be so happy because their daughter finally going to marry her love but i don't have. The family look at me worriedly. " Taeyeon-ah is there a problem?" Mrs. Byun said. I immediately turn to look to Mrs. Byun and shook my head. " Nothing. I'm just thinking something?" i said and smile at the. " But Taeyeon i can see i your eyes that you really have a problem. Come on say it to us. You can trust us and maybe we can help." Mrs. Byun said. I sigh once agai and decided to tell my problems. " I really want to marry your son but i'm disappointed because i don't have parents who'll be there and watch their daughter married to her love but unfortunately not. I even don't have a father who'll me and give me to your son but i don't have." i said with a depress tone. " Taeyeon you don't need to have parents who will watch their daughter , As long as you're married to my son you'll be happy. I know how disappointed you are but we cannot find your parents. I promise my son will always take care of you and love you forever , Right Baekhyun?" Mr. Byun said and smile at me. Baekhyun smile at me and pat my shoulder. " I will love you and take care of you forever no matter what happen."  he said and i nodded and smile at them. " Gomawo for giving me a courage." i said. " We are your family and we promise your graduation and your wedding will be happy even your parents are not there. We'll be here always and wiling to be a part o your family. You should call me Mom and my husband Dad" Mrs. Byun said and i smile at them. I really appreciate them. They're so kind and have a beautiful hearts. I was about to cry but i try to hold it. I smile to them again. " Thank you umma and appa." i said and continue to eat our breakfast. " It's good to see you happy again" Mrs. Byun said and we continue to eat our breakfast. But still i'm feeling disappointed. Mom and Dad i wish you're in my graduation and wedding day. I really want to see you again. I want to see you feeling proud and happy for your daughter. i thought in my head.

We already finish eating. Me and Baekhyun are in his room watching movie but then i can't concentrate in the movie. I can't control myself for being disappointed and Baekhyun notice that and he ask worriedly. " Taeyeon-ah don't feel disappointed i'm here." he said and i turn to look at him and gave him a weak smile. " Oppa i can't control myself for being disappointed. I really want my parents to be in my graduation day." i said with a depress tone. Baekhyun hug me tight. " I'm here to support you on our graduation day and i promise i will e always here. I will love you forever." he said and kiss my forehead. " Oppa please promise me i'm just your number one girl and you'll never ever cheat behind my back." i said. He tighten the hug and feel like he never want to let me go. " I always promise that. I will never ever cheat on you." he said and broke the kiss. He leans closer and quickly close the gap of our lips. The simple kiss turns into passionate one. He put his hands in my shoulders still kissing me and he leaded me down on the bed. Our lips and heads are moving in sync. When i was running out of air i open my mouth and my eyes widen when Baekhyun quickly enter his lips in my mouth and he every part of my mouth. I wrap my hands around his neck and deepen the kiss. Our lips still fighting for dominance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of pov & Chapter.!

Sorry for a short chapter.!!

I decided to cut this chapter because the next chapter will be the final.!

Hope you still read this chapter and stay tune for the final chapter.!!

Do comments and subscribe.! Upvote too.!! :D

Please subscribe , upvote , read and comment my first oneshot. I make this oneshot for all BaekYeon's shipper. I will update the chapter when i'm free.!! Please read it. Don't forget to subscribe , comments and upvote.!!!!! Kamsamhida. :D