He's not answering his phone.!

You Such A Jerk

Baekhyun's pov:

"Hey Guys" I said while approaching them. "Hey Bacon , Nice video" Kai said with a teasing smile. "Yah who said you to watch it" i said " Yah all students watch it , So you two already do "it"? Kai ask. "What? Of course not. Taeyeon isn't ready to that" i said. "Yeah yeah we know but you're ready to do that?" Kai ask. Of course." I want to do it but Taeyeon don't want" i said and pouted. " Bacon you already confess to Taeyeon? And i already saw your video sleeping with Taeyeon." Chanyeol said and sit beside me. "Actually Taeyeon ask me if i like her so i already said my feelings toward her. And Taeyeon was crying that time so i comfort her and i didn't realize that i'm sleeping beside her so mom take a video of us sleeping together." i said and drink my coffee. " Your fangirls were so disappointed". Kris said. " I know that it would happen but i don't care. I'm happy because me and taeyeon are couple now." i said. "Arasso.! Congratulations too." Kris said. " Thanks"! i said " Guys let's go to the club" Luhan said. " Okay , Let's go" my friends said " I don't want , Taeyeon will be mad at me" i said. " Come on Baekhyun she'll understand you." Chanyeol said and grab my hand.

Taeyeon's pov:

" Wow Taeng our apartment didn't change at all" Sica said. " Unnie our apartment still the same" Yuri said. " Yeah i didn't change our apartment coz we decorate this apartment when all of you are here." i said. "Unnies are you lonely here?" Sooyoung ask. "I'm alone here but Taeng isn't." Fany said. " Huh? What do you mean?" Sunny ask. "Taeng has a boyfriend now and they're so sweet to one another" Fany said that made me blush. " Yah Fany-ah" i said and hit her arm. " Is that true? You already have a boyfriend? Hyoyeon said " Yes." i said. What's the name of your namja? Sica ask. " Byun Baekhyun" i said. " Is he handsome , Unnie? Seohyun ask. " Of course." i said proudly that made them laugh. " What's funny"? i ask them. " You're really inlove with him , Huh.! Sica said. " Of course i really love him" i said. " Ara ara.! Let's eat now i'm so hungry now" Sooyoung said. "Arasso Shikshin." Sunny said and we went to the dining table to eat. "I already prepare a dinner". i said and we eat happily.

Baekhyun's pov:

We already arrived at the club and the first thing approach me is the smell of strong alcohol. " Bacon let's go now" Chanyeol said and pull my hand again. We sit on the couch and the girls start to approach us. " Yah what are they going to do? You know i hate going here again. I already have a yoja now." i said to them " It's okay Bacon , just enjoy the night" Suho said. "But-" I got cut off when one of the girls sat on my lap trying to seduce me. " Hey there handsome" the girl said. " Yah get off me" i said trying to push her but Kris stop me. " Bacon stop pushing the girl , you'll regret it" Kris said. "Aish" i ruffle my hair in annoyance.

Taeyeon's pov:

We already finish our food and we decided to watch a t.v. " Unnie let's watch a t.v" Yoona said. " You watch first i will just call Baekhyun." i said. " Arasso" Yoona said and left. I call Baekhyun but he's not picking up. " Hmm. Why is he not picking up." i said to myself and call him again but he didn't pick up again. "What's wrong with him? Why is he not picking up his phone?" i ask myself again. I call him many times and i decided to give up. " I guess he is sleep now or busy with his friends" i said to myself and decided to join my friends.

_____________________________________________________________________________

End of pov & chapter.!

Hope you like this.!

A/N: Annyeong Guys i'm really sorry coz i'll not update for the next days coz we'll prepare for the New Years Eve.! I hope you'll forgive me.! I promise i'll update in January.! Bye Bye Guys.! Keep subscribing and do comment.!

Happy New Year.!!!! <3

Crazy girls.!!! Hahahahah.!!!

Bye.!! Happy New Year.!!!!