Kidnap her.!

You Such A Jerk

No one's pov:

"Hello." Boram said through the phone. " Who is this?" said the person through the phone. " Hey Wooyoung it's me Boram" Boram said. " Why did you call" he ask. " I just want you to do something for me and it's really important" Boram said " What is it?" he ask " Can you kidnap Taeyeon."? she said with a smirk. " Yah Boram how about her bestfriend"? Soyeon ask. " Shhh.! Please be quiet i'm having a conversation here." Boram said and return to talk to wooyoung again. " Hey Wooyoung are you doing it? she ask. " But why do you want me to kidnap Taeyeon. There are so many people you can hire and do it but why me? he ask. " Coz i know you're Taeyeon's ex-boyfriend and it'll be excited when her ex-boyfriend her" Boram ask " WHAT? her.? You said awhile ago i'll just kidnap Taeyeon but why do you want me to her too? he ask. " Wooyoung i know you can do it" boram said. " But what will be my prize?" he ask and Boram smirk " I will allow you to me" Boram said. " Arasso i will do it but promise is a promise. You owe me this time" he said and hang up the phone. Boram smile in success and she turn to face her friends. " So who's that person? Did he accept the offer? Jiyeon ask. " He accept it." Boram said. " Chincha? What did you do to him to accept that piece of ?" Qri ask. " Easy. I said to him that i'll let him me if he do it great." Boram said and walk away from her group who's amazed to her. " Who could it be? Areum ask. " I don't know? Hyomin said and they make their way to the room.

___________________________________

Baekhyun's pov:

" Taeyeon-ah do you want me to drop you to your house?" i ask " No need. I can go home by myself and i know you're busy too so i'll not disturb you." she said and smile sweetly to him. " Arasso go home safetly my Taengoo" i said and kiss her on her lips. She broke the kiss and said " Don't kiss me too much" " Aish Taengoo i'm your namjachingu you should allow me to let my tongue enter your mouth." i said and she hit my arm lightly. " You're just my namjachingu not my husband. You're not allow to do that" she said " B-bu-but-" Taeyeon cut my speech. " No buts i need to go now. Good night oppa. Sweet dreams" she said and peck my lips before running down to get out from the school. " She's so cute." i said and giggle before going to my friends who are waiting for me. " Sorry guys. Let's go now" i said and we go out to go to my house.

____________________________________

Taeyeon's pov:

I already get out from the school and i'm walking now in the street of seoul. " The street of seoul is beautiful but it's a busy street i said and eye the traffic . I fasten my walk and i decided to go to ice cream shop to buy my favorite ice cream. I enter the shop and the ahjumma flash a sweet smile at me. " Nice to seeyou again ahjumma." i said " Aissh no need to say that you're always here" the ahjumma said and i chuckle. " Arasso ahjumma. Ahjumma smile at me and she was about to make an ice cream but i stop her. " Ahjumma you don't even know what will my flavor for my ice cream." i said and she smile at me " I already know what will the flavor that you wanted for your ice cream" she said and start the machine to make an ice cream. After a few minutes of waiting finally my favorite ice cream is made now. I start to jump like a little kid and then i realize what just i did so i stop immediately. Ahjumma laugh. " You look like a kid." she said and handed to me my ice cream. " Thank you ahjumma. Here's the money." i said and place my money in the counter. " No. You don't need to paid it. It's free." ahjumma said " Thank You very very very much ahjumma" i said and smile to her before making my way outside. When i was walking i feel someone following. I started to fasten my walk and i still feel someone following me. I quickly turn around to see who's the person following me. When  turned around i saw no one. I shrug my shoulders and continue to walk but then suddenly someone cover my mouth with a handkerchief and my sight became blured and in the blink of an eye i lost my balance and i'm unconcious. " Sorry for doing this Taeyeon" the guy said and drag me to his car and put me there then he start his engine and drive.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

End of pov & chapter.!!!!

Hope you like this even though this is too short.!

Do comment and subscribe.! No silent readers.! :D

Sorry for the big pictures but wow they're the same?.!!! <3

I got this from exotaeng group.! <3