In the club.!

You Such A Jerk

Baekhyun's pov:

Taeyeon your skill in singing is so amzing i hope i have a chance to have a duet with you. my mom said

I hope too. taeyeon said

Umma i want to have a duet with unnie too.! jaemin said while jumping excitedly

If you'll reach the high notes. i said and they laugh

Yah.!!! Someday i will make sure i will reach the high notes. jaemin said and i stuck my tongue out

Arasso do you two already eat your dinner.? my mom ask

Neh.! Me and taeyeon said and i walked her to her room and said goodnight.

 

---------------------------Morning-----------------------------

Taengoo i have no class coz my appa suspened the classes until winter. i said while jumping in her bed

Yah.! stop jumping my head hurts and my bruise on my face didn't disappear. she said and sit on the bed

I stop jumping and sit beside her. Taengoo it'll disapper soon just wait and it'll not disappear coz it's only 2 days , Pabo. i said

Yah i'm not idiot you're the one. she said and hit my arms playfully

Owww.!! Taengoo thats hurt. i said while rubbing my arm

Yah.! Be a man.! Are you a gay? she said and laugh

Yah.! I'm not a gay i will prove it to you. i said

How? Do a y dance? she said and laugh again.

No I will do this. I said and kiss her on her lips that made her shock. Her eyes widen and i smile. I lay her on the bed while kissing her lips. I smile when she responed in the kiss. She wrapped her hands on my neck and my arms are both behind her head. The kiss was passionately and it's breathtaking. When we both pull away i saw Taeyeon's cheek is red. I smile and . Is my lips is soft? i ask and i smile A-ani.! she said while lowering her head. Liar.! I know you like it and this is our 2nd kiss. Do you want more? i ask smirking. Yah.! You ert.! she said and she was about to hit me when i caught her hand and kiss her lips quickly. I smile and she is so shock why did i do it again. Y-yah.! Why did you do that? she ask still in shock. Why? I will do it what ever i want. i said and i was about to kiss her again when someone knock at the door. Taeyeon quickly stand up and walked to the door. Taeyeon open the door and the maid said that the breakfast is ready. She said we'll going down. Oppa the breakfast is ready now. she said and i groan. Aish i was about to kiss her again but the annoying maid interupt our lovey dovey scene. i thought at myself and run my fingers on my hair while standing up and follow taeyeon.

We already finish our breakfast and i saw Taeyeon helping the maid in cleaning the dishes. I walk to them and i call taeyeon. Taeyeon.!! i call her. What? she ask and turn her head to me. Don't clean the dishes the maids are the one who do that. i said. But i want to help. she said. I shook my head. Nah ah ah.! I want to hang out today with my friends and you are hanging with us.i said. But baekhyun we already hang out yesterday and now you'll hang out again. Don't you feel tired? she ask. No unless it's hang out. i said and told her to change her clothes. She sigh and walk to her room.

She dress like that and her hair like that:

She walk out in her room and i stare at her. She is so gorgeous with that outfit. Thanks to mom she help me to find clothes for taengoo and it fit her so well and her bruise on her is not obvious now. Baekhyun this outfit is short but it's beautiful. she said and walk to me. Yeah Taengoo you look gorgeous. i said and she blush Oppa don't tell a joke. she said. Ani.! You look really beautiful. i said. She smack my arm and i rub it. Yah taengoo why do you always smack my arm.? i said I really want to smack your arms. she said Stop doing that or i will kiss you. I said while doing my lips move. Yah stop doing that and let's go. she said I smile and we enter my car. We already arrive at the place were we want to hang out. Oppa this is club. I really don't want to enter the club. she said. Taengoo it'll be fun trust me. i said and we enter the club. And the first thing that enter in our nose is the smell of the strong alcohol and the music is so loud. We walked and my friends wave at us. We walked to them and sit. Hyung.!!! Is that Taeyeon she looks so gorgeous. Sehun said I think so and you're right she looks so gorgeous. Suho said. Hey guys.! i said Hey hyung. Kai said and look at Taeyeon and he said. Hello miss. What's your name? Kai ask and smirking Yah she's Kim Taeyeon my bestfriend. BWOH???? Kai said in state of shock. You're Kim Taeyeon? Kai said while scanning her. Yah stop doing that she feel weird. I can't believe you're kim taeyeon. Yah you already saw me like this in school party. she said and sit beside me. Well this is the first time i saw you wear a short shorts. Kai said. Do you want a drinks guys? Kris said. Neh we said in unison and taeyeon shook her head signaling she didn't want. Yah.! Taeyeon c'mon let's party. i said I don't drink any beer or wine. They have a water, you like?. I said and she nodded. Kris walked to order a drink and we already want to party.

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^BaekYeon Shippers^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

End of pov & chapter.

Hope you like this one and the next chapter they will have a party party.!!!!!!

Bye.!!! y suho for you.!!!!~

Gomawo for keeping subscribing.!!!