They Trick Me.!

You Such A Jerk

Baekhyun's pov:

Kris walked to the bar tender to order and i whisper to him earlier to grab a soju for taeyeon not water. He smirk and nodded i walk to them again and i saw sehun flirting with taeyeon. I quickly interupt them and sit beside taeyeon. Finally our drinks come now. We drink and i saw taeyeon expression. Yah this isn't the taste of water. she ask. Ani.! it's water they pour some other ingredients so the taste isn't water. Chincha? But this water is delicious i like it. she said and drink again. We exchange glances and smirk. I high five with exo and they start to drink too.

Taeyeon's pov:

Why am i feeling dizzy? i ask myself while holding my head

Taeyeon are you ok? baekhyun ask

No i feel dizzy. I only drink water but why did i feel dizzy? i ask him

Do you want to bring you to our private room? he ask

Arasso.! i said and i saw him smirk

We both enter the room and it's really a private room. I quickly lay on the bed and my eyes slowly close.

Baekhyun's pov:

I saw her sleeping and i decided to trick her. I pulled out my shirt and lay beside her and then i already fall in a deepsleep but i didn't realize that i'm hugging her.

----------------------Morning------------------------------------

Taeyeon's pov:

I wake up from the rise of the sun and i feel someone hugging me i turned my head to my side and my eyes widen. AHHHH.!!!!~ i shout while i stand up from the bed. I saw baekhyun rubbing his eyes and asked me. Why are you shouting? he ask still in state of sleepy. Yah why are you with me on one bed.? i ask him and he just smirk at me. You didn't remeber anything last night? The bed was strongly shaking and i heard so many moans came out from you. BW-BWOH? Did something happen last night between us? i ask I think so. he said while smirking. ANI. It can't be. I don't want to be pregnant. I don't want to be a teenager mom. i said while i'm in verge of crying.  His facial expression became in guilty expression. I cry softly and he wipe it. Taengoo nothing happen i was only joking. he said and i sigh relief and hit his arm. Why did you always want to make a lame joes to me. Do you know how worried i was. i said Yeah i saw your epic face. Huhuhu.! he imitates me when i was crying earlier. I smack his head and we just laugh. We both decided to leave the club and we headed to a small coffee shop. I told him that i want to work now but he disapprove. he said i'm not full recovered so i just agree with him. When we are walking suddenly baekhyun stop. I stop walking and ask him. Wae? He shook his head and said nothing i just shrug it off and continue to walk.

Baekhyun's pov:

I stop walking when i saw Wooyoung with another girl again. Taeyeon saw me and ask me why. I just shook my head and said nothing and continue to walk. I'm thinking if i'' show my evidence now or not. I can't show my evidence to her this time coz she's not fully recovered yet. I decided to show this to her in right time but for now i just want to make her happy. I really fall in love to taeyeon. I just want to love her and protect her.  That bastard is so annoying. He is giving me stress. What if he will do bad for taeyeon? I won't let that happen i will always protect taeyeon no matter what. i said to myself and we enter the cafe. When we finish drinking we already reach home. Mom & Dad are so worried about us i forgot to tell them that we are going to hang out. Taeyeon decided to teach Jaemin today for her vocal lessons. Jaemin vocal coach is taeyeon coz jaemin really like taeyeon and mom wants taeyeon to teach jaemin because of her good voice and personality.

 

-------------------------------------------------------Kpop Jjang---------------------------------------------------------------------

End of pov & chapter.

Sorry if this is short and . I'm so damn bored.!!!!!!

Bye.!!

Xiumin so cute and luhan at the back with tao watching how cute our baozi.!

Bye kamsamhida.! Sorry for a short chapter.!

Taeyeon so beautiful here.

Here too.!!!!!!! I love Taeyeon