Apologize and Plans

You Such A Jerk

Taeyeon's pov:

The class ended early because the lesson are easy and my teacher have a meeting. Baekhyun , Tiffany and I go to the cafeteria to have lunch. When we enter the cafeteria we saw Exo. We walked to them and decided to have lunch with them. " Hey guys." Kris said while eating his food. " Hello." Tiffany and I said. " So how are you Taeyeon? Are you okay now?" Sehun ask with concern voice. " Yea. I'm okay now thank you for all your concern. I'm sorry for making you all tired." i said and bow to them " That's okay. We want to help too. We are your friends. We are one family." Suho said and i smile sweetly to them and Baekhyun saw my smile. " Yah Taeyeon don't smile to them like that." he said and i turn around and look at him with what-the-heck look. " And why?" i said " Because you should only do that to me." he said " Yah. Baekhyun you're being selfish. Taeyeon is a friend to us. She should smile sweetly to us too." Chanyeol said " Shut up creepy man." Baekhyun said and look at me and pouted. " Please Taeyeon you're not allowed to smile to them like that. I'm the only one who should see that." he said and pouted cutely to me. I chuckle and pat his head. " Mianhe Baekhyun. My friends want to see me smile like that too." i said and peck his cheek. Baekhyun pouted again. " Unfair." he murmur. " Yah Baekhyun. Don't use your aegyo it's annoying. It's doesn't suit you well." Luhan said " Why not. I'm so cute when i'm doing aegyo. You're just jealous because i'm much cuter than you." Baekhyun said and Luhan laugh. " Oh my gosh Baekhyun you make me laugh so hard. You're cute than me? You still hope you are cuter than me. Baekhyun i'm much cuter than you. Duh.!" Luhan said and Baekhyun was about to speak when i cut him. " Okay guys. Stop it. Both of you are cute." i said and they merong at each other like a little kids. " So guys you finally meet my friends, Right?" i said and they nodded. " They are beautiful and y too." Kai said and we turn to look at him. " Kai you're being ert again. You should stop being like that. Even our first maknae are being ert because of you." D.O said more like scold. " Don't scold me you're not my mom." Kai said " Yah. D.O hyung i'm not being ert for your information." Sehun said " Tch. Both of you are liar." D.O said and i was about to talk when i saw the queenkas walk to us.

" Hello" Jiyeon said and bow to us. All of us were shock. Baekhyun stand up. " What are you doing here. What are you intend to do again?, Huh! he said and Hyomin speak. " We're sorry for what happen to all of you. We realize we're ruining all of your happy life. So we came here to apologize for what happened and were sorry or being too flirty and to harsh to all of you. And Eunjung wants to say something." Hyomin said and take a step backwards for Eunjung to stand infront of us. " First i want to say this. Oppa i'm sorry for flirting with you. I'm sorry for keeping you away from Taeyeon. I'm a bit sad to say this but it'll make me happy too. I will loose you now oppa. I realize you're not the only boy who leaves in this world. I promise to myself i'll be able to find a perfect guy for me. I'm sorry Taeyeon for being harsh to you. I can't just stand how Baekhyun like you. I'm sorry Taeyeon. I will not ruin again your life. I will try to be happy." Eunjung said and Taeyeon stand up from her seat. " I forgive all of you. I understand all of you. I know you hate me when i'm with your crush. Sometimes i feel like that. Like i want to take a revenge to her for being with my crush. So i understand all of you. I'm always ready to forgive all of you." i said and they all smile to me. " Thank you Taeyeon. You're so kind. We are mistake for hurting you." Jiyeon said. " Baekhyun you should forgive them now." i said and he sigh. " I forgive you. But i still have this kind of feelings to be mad at all of you after what you did to my yeojachingu. You know that's unforgivable but you should say thank you to my yeojachingu for persuading me to forgive you. So we all forgive you." Baekhyun said and the queenkas smile to us. " Thank You very much and we understand you Baekhyun because we know how unforgivable that and we understand you for still being mad to us. Thank you Taeyeon for being kind to us." Qri said and they all bow to us and bid they goodbye. Me and Baekhyun sit and i'm the first one who speak. " I told you oppa they're kind. They're just jealous to us. We should always ready to forgive who did a mistake. God always ready to forgive us when we did a mistake. We should do that too. And i'm happy oppa for forgiving them. They already apologize to us. We should forget the bad memories they did to us and start a new friendship." i said and they all nod. " Yea. Taeyeon is right we should always ready to forgive who someone did a mistake." Fany said and they all agree and we continue to eat our lunch happily.

Baekhyun's pov:

All of my friends hang out with Taeyeon's friends. I think they're having a happy moment with them. I'm happy too with Taeyeon always beside me. " Taengoo. We should get married after we finish our studies." i said and Taeyeon chuckle and blush madly. " Oppa you're really excited to get married." Taeyeon said while playing with my hair. I was laying my head to her lap and she really likes to play with my hair and i find it so sweet. " Yea. I'm so excited to get married to you. I really want a babies now and my mom and dad really excited to have grandchilds and they said they want us to get married after we finish our studies." i said and look at her still laying my head to her lap. She stop playing with my hair and she sigh. " You know oppa , I really want to get married to you but i have no parents now or even a dad who will give me to you." she said and i can see she's nearly crying. I got up from her lap and hug her tightly. " Taengoo , It doeosn't matter if you have parents or not. As long as you have me as your husband you'll be happy. I'll always protect you and love you. I'll never cheat on you or not love anyone else beside my family and you. You're always in my heart and you'll be always happy with me. I will never ever make you sad or hurt you. I promise that." i said and kiss her forehead. Taeyeon nodded and cry on my chest. I pat her head and we happily tease each other. When we both tired we decided to sleep together on my bed. And my mom and Jaemin always take a picture or a video of us sleeping. Even if i lock the door mom will get her keys and unlock my door so they can see us sleeping peacefully.

We woke up early and we decided to cook for breakfast. And we let the maids to take a rest. Taeyeon is really a good cooker. " Baekhyun taste this." she said and hand me the spoon full of soup. " Hmmm. It's really delicious" i said and back-hug her. It's really sweet when i do a back-hug with her. I really like it. And the people in the house find it sweet too. My mom's laptop were full of my sweet moments with Taeyeon. My mom always take a video of me and Taeyeon. She already full of that. We already finish cooking and it's many foods. " Wow Baekhyun this is so many." she said and look at the foods on the table. " Yea. I think i will be fat after eating that foods." i said and we laugh. " Let's eat now." i said. " Wait i will just going to wake your parents and Jaemin too." she said. " Wait Taengoo. You should call them mom and dad too." i said " Aish.! I will just wake them up." she said and went to their rooms to wake my parents and Jaemin. When we already complete we talk , eat and laugh. We are so happy while we're eating.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

End of pov & chapter.!!

Hope you like this chapter.!!!

Do comments and keep subscribing.!!!! Upvote too.!! :D

Baekhyun kyeopta @ DKFC in Manila.!!!!!!!! <3