Planning to do something bad.!

You Such A Jerk

Taeyeon's pov:

We already finish our breakfast and my 7 bestfriends are sitting on the couch watching t.v. " Guys Me and Fany need to go school now. Sica i trust you for guiding this apartment." i said and Sica nodded " Arasso we're going now" i said and Tiffany and I step outside and we headed to our school.

@ School:

When we enter the campus all gossips can be heard. Me and Tiffany can heard what are they saying like: This Taeyeon are lucky for having Baekhyun oppa , I'm sure this Taeyeon will beaten up by Queenkas and so on and so forth. "Gosh the whole campus are full of gossip about you" Fany said and we just ignor it and proceed to our class. 

Fany bid her goodbye and i enter the room and the first thing approach me is the shout of Baekhyun . " TAENGOO".! Baekhyun shout that catches all the attention of the students toward us. " Annyeong oppa."! i greet " Annyeong Taengoo."! he said and peck my lips that make all girls in the room got jealous. " Yah why did you do that"? i ask him and hit his arm playfully. " That's hurt Taengoo but i did that to know that we're really together." he said and peck my lips again but this time all the girls are boiling now from anger. " Oppa we're in public and your fangirls are getting jealous for what we are doing." i said and i walk to my seat and then sit beside him. " Aish Taengoo just let them" he said an put his arm around my shoulders. " Arasso. But oppa did Jaemin knows now how to reach a high note?" i ask " She can never do it. She always have hard time to reach it and i'll not teach her." he said. " Oppa you're bad towards your younger sister." i said. " Just let her to make her own ways to reach it and you promise me you'll visit me in my house often" he said and look at me. " Oppa mianhe i can't go coz i'm so busy with my work and one of the employees needs me because she'll take a leave for about 2 months." i said " You have no time for me" he said and pouted cutely. I chuckle and pinch his cheeks and look at the front to get ready for class.

_____________________________________

Baekhyun's pov:

Class dismissed." sseong-sang-nim said and it's time for lunch. I stand up and Taeyeon stand up too. The students start to go out and i grab taeyeon's hands and intertwined our fingers. " I told you oppa we're on public we can't do this kind of skinship." she said and i shook my head and continue to walk to cafeteria with her. When we bot enter the cafeteria all the eyes are looking at our hands that intertwined together. Taeyeon tries to yanks her hand from my grasp but i hold it tightly and walk to find our seats. My friends and Taeyeon with her bestfriend eat happily. " Oh i forgot to tell to everyone my name. My name is Hwang Mi Young but i prefer to call me Tiffany." Tiffany said with her eyesmile. " Annyeong we are exo. I'm the oldest my name is Kim Joonmyeon but i prefer to call Suho and this is Do Kyungsoo and he prefer to call him D.O and this is Park Chanyeol the creepy giant man and the one who is sitting beside him is Kim Jongin but he prefers to call him Kai and the one who is beside him is Oh Sehun the first maknae. Suho said and they greet tiffany and Kris greet her too. " Hi i'm Wu yi fan but i prefer to call me Kris i'm chinese along with Yixing Lay , Xi LuHan and HuangZiTao they prefer to call them with their short names. And the two who's not chinese but a korean are Kim Jongdae but he prefer to call him Chen and the one with chubby cheeks is Kim Min Seok and he prefer to call him XiuMin. Kris said and they greet Tiffany too. " Nice to meet you all" Tiffany said and sit beside Taeyeon. " Ummm Baekhyun told us that your friends want to meet us. And tiffany is one of your friend , Right? Kai ask Taeyeon. " Oh Yes my friends want to meet my boyfriend's friends and tiffany is one of my bestfriend. Taeyeon said. " Arasso we're approving to meet your other friends beside Tiffany" Kris said and we continue to eat happily.!

_____________________________________

No one's pov:

" That s. How come they can get close to kingkas" Jiyeon said with angry tone. " I want to pull their hair and they'll need to have a wig." Areum said " I want to punch the s on the face" Qri said and slam her hand on the table. " I really hate that Taeyeon. She still my boyfriend." Eunjung said and stomp her feet. " I will going to beat them" Hyomin said. " Let's take our boyfriends back by hurting them." Boram said " What if the kingkas will be angry to us and they'll protect that s."? Soyeon ask. " I know someone who can kidnap them." Boram said Who? they ask Boram and Boram just smirk at them and pull her phone from her pocket and call someone. Hello....

_____________________________________________________________________________

End of chapter.!

Hope you like this.!!!

Do comments and keep subscribing. Sorry for my tons of mistake.! :D

Cute Danshins.!!! Love Them <3..!