Singing with his family.!

You Such A Jerk

Baekhyun's pov:

I was so bored playing computer so i decided to go to taeyeon's room. I knock the door and she opened and ask me what i want i just offer her to eat with me. She nodded and we walk to go to the dinning table suddenly Jaemin walk out through her room and grab taeyeon's hand. Unnie help me please. I need to reach the high notes. Jaemin said while doing aegyo. Arasso.! Taeyeon said and Jaemin motion taeyeon to enter her room. I suddenly said i want to go with them but jaemin said i was not allowed to enter her room so i decided to listen out of the room by using my ear touching the door's front. I was so amazed of Taeyeon's beautiful voice and taeyeon hit the high note perfectly  and if Jaemin didn't reach the high note this time i will make sure i will not let her go out in her room. When Jaemin trying to hit the high note she failed and i laugh softly so that Jaemin will not know i'm listening to them. Taeyeon said to jaemin to practice more and they will practice again later. Jaemin said she wants to eat with taeyeon and taeyeon agree. When i heard they will going out now i quickly run to the kitchen pretending i didn't listen to them.

Sir what do you want? Do you want to eat now? the maid ask

Ah.! Neh.! i said and sit down waiting for the food. When the food finally serve Taeyeon and Jaemin sit on the chair and they eat not realizing i'm with them. I feel jealous coz Taeyeon always talking to Jaemin and i decided to interupt them. Taeyeon-ah are you free today? I just want to hang out. i said and Taeyeon agree but Jaemin want to go and i said she is not allowed to go with us copying what she said earlier. She murmur something but i just ignore and continue to eat my food. Taeyeon ask if my parents will be coming home soon. I said to her my parents always coming late and i munch my food again she nodded and continue to eat.

Taeyeon's pov:

We already finish our food and Baekhyun and I go to the mall to shop. But i'm not the kind of girl who likes to shopping so i buy a clothes that enough for me but Baekhyun buy a lot and we have a problem carrying them since baekhyun didn't go with his body guard. We eat , shopping & play. When we got home we saw his parents and we walk to them and we both bow. His mom smile at me and ask me. So you're Kim Taeyeon who help me to change my son's bad personality.? she ask and i nodded Oh you're Kim Taeyeon the new student. his father said and i bow again. You're so quiet. Do you mind to do your talent for us to see? I know you're from Art HighSchool and i know they only accept who are talented people and i know you have talent. his father said and his mother nod. I smile and starts to sing my favorite song.

haji mothan mari neomu manhayo
hanbeondo tangshineun deudji mothaetjiman
nae ape boyeojin nugunkal amuna
saranghal keureon sarameun anieyo
sesangye geu manheun saramdeul soge
naegen ojik keudaega boyeojyeotkie
keudaeman bomyeo seoinneungeolyo
i sarang huen nan jal moreugesseoyo
aju eorin aiga hangsang keureohadeushi
chigeum isunkan ttaseuhi anajullaeyo
eonjenkan nasseon ireumi dweheodo
nae gaseumi geu chueogi
da giyeokhal tenikka
hokshirado apeun ibyeori ondaedo
oneureun geureon saenggageun haji mayo
isesang keu manheun saramdeul soge
naegen ojik keudaega boyeojyeotkie
keudaeman bomyeo seoinneungeolyo
i sarang huen nan jal moreugesseoyo
aju eorin aiga hangsang keureohadeushi
deo kakkai deo ttaseuhi
anajullaeyo
ije nan honjaga anin geojyo
keu jarieseo oneul naege
on geudae mani
keudaeman naye jeonbuwingeolyo
i sarang huen nan jal moreugesseoyo
aju eorin aiga hangsang
keureohadeushi
deo kakkai deo ttaseuhi
anajullaeyo
deo kakkai deo ttaseuhi
anajullaeyo

When i already finish the song i sang they clap and ask me if i made the song by myself i said yes and they said i'm a amazing singer that made me chuckle. Baekhyun , I and his parents sang a song and we sang it perfectly while Jaemin watching us.

 

***************************************************************************************************

En of pov & chapter

Sorry if this chapter is boring.!!!! I know my story is so boring.....

Bye.!

Taeyeon's eye contact.!! Kyaaaaaaaaaa..............................!!!!