My Bestfriends.!

You Such A Jerk

Baekhyun's pov:

Taeyeon is now full recovery she said that she wants to go to her apartment but Jaemin like to stay taeyeon in the house. Ms. and Mr. Kim i will return in my apartment now coz i'm fully recovered thank you very much for letting me to recover here and Jaemin i hope you can reach the high notes. I promise i will go here often to teach you. Taeyeon said. Arasso.! Take Care and you can call us Umma And Appa. my mom said and gave taeyeon a pat on her head. Arasso Umma and Appa thank you very much. Jaemin bye take care. she said and Jaemin hug her. I'll miss you unnie. Jaemin said and Taeyeon hug her too and we walk to my car. Taeyeon-ah promise me you'll always visit me here. i said and start the engine. Arasso but if i can't go you'll understand me , right? she said But why are you not going to visit me? i ask Because i have a work too and of course i'll be busy too because of schoolworks. she said. Arasso.! i said while pouting. She chuckle at my cuteness then she peck my cheeks. Even if i'll not often visit you ,  You are always in my heart. she said and i smile sheepishly.

Taeyeon's pov:

We already in front of hotel. Baekhyun me to my apartment. I open it and i saw tiffany watching television. Fany-ah i'm home. i said and she look at me smiling and with her eye smile. Taeng you're back. she said and hug me tighter. Fany-ah i-i can't-b-breathe. i said and she chuckle before releasing the hug. She look beside me and said. Is this Baekhyun that you're always talking about? she ask and i nodded. Annyeong Byun Baekhyun imnida nice to meet you. he said and we enter my apartment. Annyeong Hwang Mi Young imnida but you can call me Tiffany and nice to meet you too. she greet with her eye smile. Yah Fany-ah stop doing your eye smile. i said and made my way to the kitchen to grab something to eat and drink. Baekhyun-ssi what is your relationship with Taeng? she ask. She's my yoga. he said that made tiffany shock. BWOH??.! Tiffany shout. Yah.! Fany don't shout. i said. But Taeng is that true? Is Baekhyun your namja? she ask. Yup.! i said and place the food on top of the mini table in living room. OMG you already got first but why me i'm still single. she said and pouted. You should find one so you're not lonely. i said. But i'm not really lonely coz you're here. she said and i nodded. Umm Taengoo i need to go now i'll going to meet my friends. Baekhyun said. Arasso Take care. i said. Saranghae. he said and peck my lips. Saranghae too and say hi to your friends. i said and peck his lips too. Bye taengoo.! he wave at me and walk out in the apartment. Awww.! How sweet.! I need to find a namja too. fany said and i laugh at her silly statement.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

We're watching television in livivng room when my cellphone beep. I saw a message on it.

To: JummaTaeng

Fr: Ice Princess Sica

Taeng we're in Seoul now can you pick us in Incheon airport bring tiffany too.!

-Ice Princess Sica

BWOH?!! They're here?? i shout in state of shock. Yah don't shout and who are here? Fany ask. Ou best friends are already in seoul now. i said excitedly. CHINCHA.!? They're here. Fany ask. Yes they're sica said they're in incheon airport. Let's pick them. i said and we walk out in the apartment. We call a taxi. Taxi.! i shout and we enter the the taxi and told the driver to drop us at Incheon Airport. After a few minutes we're already at Incheon and i paid the fare. We walk in and the first one i saw is Sooyoung coz she's the tallest. Sooyoung-ah.! i call her and she turn her head. Taeyeon unnie.! she said and hug me tight. I miss you unnie.! Soo said. I miss you too but Sooyoungie i-i can't breathe. i said and she giggle then release the hug. Yah Sooyoung how about me don't you miss me? Fany ask. Of course i miss you. Soo said and hug Fany tighter too. Taeng.! Sica call me with my 6 bestfriends. Taeyeon-ah i miss you. Sica said and hug me. I miss you too Fany.! Sica said and hug tiffany too. Unnie i miss you so much. Yoona said and hug me. Unnie i miss you too. Yoona said and hug Tiffany. Unnie living in states is so boring. Hyoyeon said and hug me and tiffany. I miss you so much unnie.! Seohyun said and hug me and tiffany. Me too i really miss you Taeng.! Sunny said and hug me and Tiffany too. We miss you too.!! i said. Unnie can we stay in your apartment? Yoona ask with puppy eyes. Arasso you know i can't resist all of you. Yehey.! Kaja.! Sica said and we go in our apartment.

***************************************************************************************************

End of pov & chapter.!

Hope you like this one.!

Bye Bye.!! Happy New Year.! <3

Exo-M making fun of the way Chen said his name. (/-_-)/