First Encounter

Trying To Reach You

 

 

 

The sunlight wake up the angelic Suzy who is sleeping peacefully.

She stretched out her hands and she get out of her bed and went to the shower and bathed for about 30 minutes after it she wear her uniform then tied up her black silky hair.

She grabbed her bag then smiled and waved to her stuffed toys lying in her bed then went to the kitchen and greeted by the maids.

Her parents and siblings are already eating their breakfast and they greeted Suzy who just arrived at the table.

Good Morning Suzy. Would you like to ride with us on your way to school?” her father asked her.

Suzy just shook her head as a refusal.

Her family ride the expensive car parked in their garage. As soon as her family left she walked to the bus stop.

She rides the bus and sit in the middle part.

 At the bus stop 40 minutes away from the bust stop where she rode the bus a young man wearing the same uniform, a little bit older to Suzy ride the bus. And since the bus is filled with the busy people the young man stand on the middle part of the bus.

And from another bus stop an old lady ride the bus but all the seats are already occupied. Suzy saw the old woman and offered her seat. 

“Thank you pretty young lady. You are so kind!” the old woman said to Suzy

Suzy replied with a gentle smile.

Suzy is now standing in the middle of the bus together with the young man with the same uniform who is looking at her face but she did not notice it.

Then the bus arrived at the bus stop near the school.

She got in the room early then sits in her place. She put her bag on the side of the table then prepared all the things needed in her first class.

On the other hand the young man who rode the same bus as Suzy happens to be her classmate. And he arrived at the room a couple of minutes after Suzy got into her place.

Myungsoo’s seat is in the fourth row while Suzy’s seat is in the third row  

He is the president of the student society. He is famous not only in their year level but also with the upper year and most especially with the girls.  His name is Kim Myungsoo, sometimes tagged as L.

The class has started a month ago but due to the personality of Suzy she does not know the names of any of her classmates and she barely remembers the face of her classmates.  So she doesn’t notice the guy standing near her earlier.

The noise started to grow as students started to fill the room. Everyone is talking to their friends except for Suzy who looking again at the world outside the window.

And Myungsoo is looking at her while he was talking with some of the guys and girls beside him. And he remembered the gentle smile and the good deed she made earlier.

Their first class started. 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

so there a little myungzy interaction first! and suzy is not yet saying anything =)

still working on my third chapter :) i might post it later not  sure tho i have my class tomorrow. I want to put a twist in my story :) And im not planning to put any bad character 

thanks for subsribing :D