Friends?

Trying To Reach You

 

 

 

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovl2Lc0PrfA

“When I was a little bit younger, I first met that bronzed boy
He had a small bronzed face and pretty eyes, a littel awkward expression

Why were you that shy, at first you couldn’t even say hello
But once you came to me, offered your big warm hand”


Boy, Juniel

_______________________________________________________________

 

Suzy is making her way out when Myungsoo spoke to her.

“Suzy, Bae Suzy is your name right?” Myungsoo asked her as he is fixing his things.

Suzy faced him and just nodded.

“I noticed you don’t have friends” Myungsoo asked her.

He looks into her eyes and see the loneliness.

“Do…..Do you want to be my friend?” He uttered to her with the nervousness he was feeling at the moment.

Suzy gazed at him and think for a moment then nodded slightly.

“I guess that is a yes. It’s late we should go now! ”

So the two went out of the school premises and headed to the bus stop.  They rode the bus together. Myungsoo can only look at her because he knows that ever since he met her she is not talking and she’s still awkward with him.

Few passed to the busy streets of the city and several bus stops.

  “I should get down at the next stop, bye!” He smiled to her as he is preparing to go down the bus

It’s only few people are left on the bus. Darkness is now covering sky but the lights coming from the buildings and establishment illuminate the city. She looked at them from the window andremembered the scene that happened earlier.

Suzy felt happy because her first time where someone approached her and asked her to be friends and the same time frightened because she doesn’t know how to express her emotion and speak what’s on her mind.

Several bus stops have passed and Suzy gets down from the bus.

She arrived at her home after the long trip and she was welcomed by the head of their maids.

“Welcome back, Miss Suzy”

Suzy replied with a smile.

She went directly to her room, placed her things in her desk, and changed into a casual dress.

“Dinner is ready!”  The maid said while knocking at the door.

Suzy went to the kitchen and everyone is already in their seat then dinner is served.

“How’s school sweetie?” Mrs. Bae asked Suzy.

Suzy just smiled to her mom.

Mrs. Bae already knows it from her daughter’s smile that she is doing fine. She already knows that Suzy has good grades but the only problem with her daughter is that she doesn’t have any friends and she lacks a little emotion.

Even back in elementary Suzy doesn’t have any friends. Her classmates will go to her if they needed help or bully her.

After dinner, Suzy left the dining table while her parents and sibling were still talking and went back to her room. They are already used to Suzy’s personality because she is like this ever since.

She turned off the lights of her room and lies to her bed then hugged her stuffed toys that surround her bed. She looked at the ceiling and still remembered the scene earlier. After a few minutes she eventually fell asleep.

***

The sound from Suzy’s alarm clock wakes her up from her deep sleep.

It is already 6:30 AM when she checked the clock. She stood up from her bed and fixed it up then she went to her bathroom and turned the shower. The memories from yesterday are still lingering in her mind and she became flustered every time she remember the event.

She stepped out from the bathroom and changed into her uniform. After she got into her uniform she waved to her stuffed toys and went down to the kitchen for her breakfast.

She ate her breakfast and after it she left their house.

She arrived at the bus stop at round 7:45AM and departs for school.

After several bus stops Myungsoo rode the same bus. He saw Suzy sitting at the middle part of the bus and approached her.

“Good Morning!” Myungsoo greeted her with a big smile on his face.

Suzy smiled back.

The memories from yesterday’s event returned to her mind which made her flustered and awkward with Myungsoo. The two still was not talking with each other.

The bus arrived at the bus stop near their school and the two walk to the school.

As they arrived at the school’s gate, the female students keep looking at Suzy while they making their way to school. She only bowed her head in shame.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Suzy is not yet talking in my story just wait for it! and Im planning to add more characters  to make some twist still doing chapter 5 :'>

Thanks to my subscribers and also to the comments I received! :D 

I will do my best to always update this story