Closer?

Trying To Reach You

 

Myungsoo didn’t notice the glare of the female student to Suzy and continued to walk to their room.

Myungsoo have a big fanbase in their school for he is the president of the student council and for his good looks and charms that’s why when Myungsoo is with Suzy the female students give a deadly glare to Suzy.

Suzy just stared at the window. She feels like everyone in their school is talking about her. She still feels out of place even though she has already found a good friend.

The class started as the professor went inside the room. Suzy is still feeling down. Instead of listening to the professor she stares blankly in her book.

The first period finished early and it’s now their time to eat their lunch. Suzy picked up her lunch and went outside to go to her usual place.

“Suzy! Suzy! Wait for me” Myungsoo called her.

Everyone in the hallway heard Myungsoo’s voice and the female students glared at Suzy.

Suzy turned her back when she heard her name was being called.  Instead of giving her attention to Myungsoo, it is her attention that was caught by the deadly glare of the females students. Suzy walked again upon seeing those glare.

Myungsoo ran to Suzy

“I told you to wait for me”  Myungsoo said while pinting.

Suzy faced him with a blank expression.

They reached the garden at the back of the school building. Suzy under the tree that covers her from the sunlight then she unpacked her lunch. Myungsoo sat near Suzy and he felt awkward.

While Suzy is unpacking her lunch, Myungsoo started talking.

“You know why?”

Suzy replied shake her head

“It’s because when I look at you, you looked so lonely and you don’t have any friends in school”

 

After the phrase Myungsoo said, silence passed by. After a few moments Suzy started eating and offered Myungsoo her excess food because their maid gave Suzy a big serving.  Myungsoo gladly accepted the food.

The school bell ring.

And the two started packing their things and returned to their room.

Before they could reach the room Suzy decided to go to the washroom but to her surprised to two female students followed her there.

“Suzy! The next time I see you with our Myungsoo, I will pull all of your hair!” One of the students said.

After the incident the two female went out of the washroom and returned to their room. Suzy was left inside the washroom and looking herself in the mirror. She returned to their room feeling down.

She seated on her place and looking in front with a blank expression.

The professor went inside the room and put his things on the table. He started immediately as soon as he fixed his things?

“Today we’ll be having a graded recitation. Ok let’s start with Suzy!”

Suzy didn’t notice the professor.

“Suzy? Why are you spacing out”

Suzy shaked her head. She stood up and answered the problems on the board. When she was done answering the problem she returned to her seat.

“Suzy your answer is wrong! Ok Myungsoo please change the answer of Suzy”

Myungsoo stood up and her went to the board to change the answer.

“Very good!”

The girls in their class was still amazed by his knowledge even though they already know that he is part of the overall top student besting Suzy’s score with just a little percentage.

 

The class for the day finished early.

Myungsoo went out immediate as soon as the professor dismissed the class leaving Suzy behind. He went directly to the student council’s room to perform his duty as the president.

Suzy was still sitting in her seat after the professor dismissed the class.  After several minutes she felt better and unknowingly word and melody are coming out from . Then she started singing.

 

"As I rest against this cold, hard wall
Will you pass me by?
Will you criticize me as I sit and cry?
I had fought so hard and thought that all my battles had been won
Only to find the war has just begun

Is He not strong enough?
Is He not pure enough?
To break me, pour me out, and start again
Is He not brave enough?
To take one chance on me
Please can I have one chance to start again?

Will my weakness for an hour make me suffer for a lifetime?
Is there any way to be made whole again?
If I'm healed, renewed and find forgiveness and find the strength I've never had
Will my scars forever ruin all God's plan?"

Strong Enough, Suzy (cover)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n-N5v5VmuU    

 

___________________________________________________________________

So there she started singing :) Myungsoo where are you when she started to show her voice? busy? huh?

THANKS FOR MY SUBSCRIBERS and also for the comments :)

I might not be able to update by next week or next next week for it is already the finals T_______T 
if i find some spare time i will do chapter 6 and upload it :)

THANKS!!