Suzy's Voice

Trying To Reach You

 

“Is He not strong enough?
Is He not pure enough?
To break me, pour me out, and start again
Is He not brave enough?
To take one chance on me
Please can I have one chance to start again?”

Strong Enough, Suzy (cover)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n-N5v5VmuU    

__________________________________________________________________

 

Suzy is singing facing the window with eyes closed. Her voice echoed in the empty room that once was filled with the noise of the students. Her emotion was pouring out along with every words and melody coming out from .

 

Myungsoo on the other side was near the door even before Suzy sings her heart out. He was just looking at her from the glass panel of the door and observing her from afar.

 

After a few minutes, he heard an unfamiliar voice. A soothing and calm voice. He is finding the owner of the voice but he didn’t know it was Suzy because she is facing the window.

 

 He looked around and search for that very beautiful voice but there are no other people around.

 

Until he came nearer to the door and heard the voice coming from the person inside the room where Suzy staying. He holds the doorknob and thinking whether to enter the room. He decided to let her finish singing before entering the roombut instead of entering Myungsoo grabbed his smartphone and opened the voice recorder.

 

Suzy finished singing with her heart out. She is now feeling better and decided to fix her things up before going home.

Myungsoo saved the recorded audio naming it Suzy’s Voice after recording he entered and smiled at her.

 

She panicked because he appeared suddenly and might hear her singing.

 

“Why are you not talking to anyone? We’re friends but erm., I haven’t heard your voice yet” Myungsoo asked her.

Suzy just shaked her head.

“Maybe it’s not yet the right time for you talk”

She just nodded to him.

“Let’s go home now!”

 

Suzy looked timid but she stands up and picked up her things.

On the way to the bus stop Myungsoo keeps talking about himself. He is now comfortable with Suzy. Suzy on the other side still feels awkward when she is with Myungsoo. In every question he asks she either shake her head or nod.

 

They arrived at the bus stop and rode the bus immediately. The sit at the back part of the bus for the middle seats are already occupied.

Myungsoo took out his smartphone.

Suzy eyes were looking at Myungsoo’s phone.

“By the way may I get your number?” Myungsoo asked shyly

Suzy shake her head

Myungsoo looked disappointed but he suddenly remembered that ever since he met her he haven’t seen her using a smartphone or any gadgets.

He is about to approach her again but Suzy is now leaning on the window of the bus and fell asleep. Myungsoo looked at her face and unlock his phone to take pictures of the sleeping Suzy. He then remembered the recorded file of Suzy singing. He took out his earphones and played the file. While listening to her voice Myungsoo stared at Suzy’s innocent face.

He arrived at his stop and decided not to wake up Suzy for he knows that she is very tired.

Suzy woke up from her sleep and noticed Myungsoo is already left.  

 

She arrived at bus stop and started the long walk to her house. While walikng she remembered the incident in the washroom with the mean girls. As much as she wanted to avoid Myungsoo it was him who approached her first. And she can’t pushed him aside because it her first having a friend.

Unknowingly, she arrived at her home still thinking.

 

“Welcome home sweetie!” Her mom opened the door for her.

 

She kissed her mom and went directly to her room. She changed her uniform and went to the kitchen to eat the dinner with her family.

“Have you noticed the boxes on your rooms?”

“Yes dad! It’s great! Thank you very much!”
Her younger brother answered with happiness written all over his face.

 

“Dad! I’m very happy!! Thanks so much!! I’ve been wanting it so badly” Suzy’s older sister response to their father.

“Suzy, don’t tell me you didn’t notice it?”

 

Suzy just nodded.

Well after dinner check it out! I know you don’t want those things but still I gave it to you!” Her father told her.

 

The family started eating happily and discussing the whole day experience while Suzy is eating quietly.

Suzy finished eating and returned to her room. She found the boxes on her bed. She unboxed the first box and saw a newly released model of a smartphone. Then the second box contained a tablet. She set the gadgets aside and stood up again to turn the lights off.

And she returned to her bed to sleep. She hugged her stuffed toys. Then little by little she fell asleep.
 

***


People are surrounding her laughing and making faces in front of her. She cried but no tears are flowing from her eyes.

Myungsoo is there but did nothing. He is with another girl looking very happy and alive.

 

She cried, cried very hard but no one noticed her crying.

Until someone took out a hand helped her to stand but the hand lose grip.


 

***

Suzy woke up from her sleep because of that dream. It is dawn when she woke she cannot return to her sleep so she decided to pick up the gadgets and studied how to use it. She paused and tried to remember her dreams but she can’t remember anything.

 

She continued studying the gadget and came across the music player where there are several songs that were saved. She played a random song and slowly and slowly she feel sleepy again and put the phone beside her bed and returned to sleep.  
 

 

_________________________________________________________

ATLAST! SUZY VOICE <3  SORRY GUYS I DECIDED NOT TO INCLUDE THE TWISTS AND THE NEW CHARACTERS YET!! SORRY T________T

THANKS SUBIES AND FOR THE COMMENTS!!

 

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE  D:  I'VE BEEN BUSY WORKING ON SOME PROJECTS TO BE SUBMITTED BY THE COMING WEEK AND FINALS IS NEAR 

I WILL BE TRYING MY VERY BEST TO UPDATE THE STORY THIS WEEK!!