I’m sorry I can’t

Trying To Reach You

 

The bus arrived and it is filled with people going home from work.  


Suzy and Myungsoo ride the bus together and from there Suzy decided to sit away from Myungsoo and he was left standing because there were no seats available for him.

He just looked at Suzy from where he is standing. He wondered why she started to distance herself from him.

Suzy at her seat, just get the earphones from her bag and started to listen into a mellow song.

Myungsoo arrived at the station where he go down from the bus but he hesitated to go down. But in the end he goes down.

Suzy was left behind still listening to her smart phone.

And a few minutes had past.

With a deep sigh she stood up to get down from bus.

She arrived home and directly went to her room where she moves freely.

And she fell asleep.  

___________________________________________________________________

 

Few months had past and Suzy keep her distance away from Myungsoo.

She doesn’t go to the place where she used to.

Little by little she became a stranger again.

She came back to her old self.  

She spent her lunch alone. She even changed the place where she is staying. She doesn’t want everyone to see during those times.

Instead of going at the school backyard she went to the corner of the library, a place where no one stays during those times.

She doesn’t eat but she studies hard for the midterm term exam though it’s still many weeks before the exams.

The school bell rings.

And Suzy returned to her classroom.
Myungsoo wanted to come near her but everytime he about to go to her place his shyness is hitting him.

The class started and finish just like the other ordinary days.

Suzy left as fastly as she can to avoid Myungsoo.

She went straight to the bus stop and rode the bus heading to their home.

Myungsoo thought that she will stay longer, the thing she used to do. But he doesn’t see her there.

He waited there and a few minutes later he put out a paper a write a note

I just noticed recently that you are avoiding me. Did anything happen? I just want you to be my friend -- Myungsoo”  

He placed the note on the drawer of desk then he left the room.

The next morning, Suzy went to school late.

She went to her seat and placed her things beside her.

She took out the book from her bag and opened it to the page where the professor is discussing.

“Please answer this equation” her professor asked her.

Suzy just shake her head.

Then she just bowed her head and looked to her book.

The class finished at exact time and it was the time for the class to have their lunch.

Suzy noticed the note from desk and took it.

She went to her to the library before Myungsoo could see her.

She arrived at her place and opened the note. Then she read it.

After reading she kept the letter and reviewed for the incoming exams.

While amidst the studying, she decides on what to reply. Then took her pen and wrote back.

“I’m sorry I can’t.”

She wrote it without including the reason.

Then she went back to the classroom. She sent back to her seat.

Just like before, her eyes are looking at the glass window of the room.

She didn’t notice that Myungsoo is looking at her from his seat.

Then the professor for the next class arrived and everyone became quiet.

Everyone paid attention to the discussion. While listening, Suzy placed the letter beneath her desk.

And the class period ended.

She left early as what she did before.  

__________________________________________________________

my first update in this year!!!

im sorry for the very late update been busy with school because of the feasibility study!
ill update again soon? maybe later or tomorrow! need to work on the next chapter

PS: im boy taking up an engineering course >_<