The Wall Is Still There

Trying To Reach You

 

The school bell rang.

 

Myungsoo stood up from where he is sitting and stretch out his hands to help Suzy stand up.

 

Suzy reached for his hand but suddenly she remembers something which made her stop and stand up her own.

 

“What is it? If something is troubling you, you can share it to me” Myungsoo asked and putting back his hand on his pocket.

 

Suzy uncomfortably shake her head and started heading back to the room for their next class and Myungsoo just followed her.

 

On their way to class glares are following her which made her makes her phase faster to refrain those glare but even inside the classrooms all eyes are still on her.

 

Myungsoo went to his seat and placed his things.

 

The time passed so slowly and the students got bored with the class.

 

Suzy excused herself and went to the washroom. She checked herself in the mirror then entered the cubicle.

 

A few minutes passed three students entered the washroom.

“Myungsoo just perfect! He is my ideal type”

 

“He has everything”

 

“By the way do you notice the girl that is always with our Myungsoo?!?”

“Yes! She is getting in to my nerves!!”

“Are they into a relationship?!”

 

“As if! Let’s go the professor might look for us”

Suzy heard everything they talked.

 

She left after the ladies leave the washroom then returned to the classroom.

 

She looked blankly again with thoughts going on her head.

 

She just stared at the window where world are continuously moving.

 

Myungsoo noticed the gloomed Suzy sitting on her seat and watching the world outside.

The class ended and the students merrily went outside the classroom because once again they are free from the terrors the professor brought.

 

Myungsoo rushed to the student council office with his things to submit his daily report.

 

Suzy is again left at the room but after a few moments she stood up bringing only her smartphone and earphones.

 

She left her things at the room and went to find another place to stay. 

 

Unknowingly, she arrived at the door of the music room looked inside and noticed a piano.

 

She entered and sits in a stool placed near the piano. She remembered her phone and put the earphone.

She listened to the song in the playlist. She listened and looked at the windows. It gives a different feeling compared to the views on the classroom.

 

The time passed fast and the sky is becoming dark.

 

She went back to the classroom where she left her things. And to her surprise Myungsoo is there sitting in her seat and looking outside at the window.

 

She went inside.

 

“Were you waiting for me?” She hesitantly asked him

“Uhm. Yes? I just noticed that after you went to the washroom you expression changed. Are you feeling well?”

 

Suzy just shake her head.

 

It’s the second day since Myungsoo and Suzy interact. But still, Suzy is not putting her trust to Myungsoo. A wall is still dividing them. She is just saying few words and sometimes she stutter.

 

Myungsoo is still sitting in her seat and wondering what does the world outside have that makes Suzy to look outside most of the time.

 

“I need to go now” Suzy blurted out.

“Let’s go now!”   

 

“I’m sorry”

 

Suzy just shake her head and leave fastly.

 

She just hid herself in the music room where she stayed earlier.

 

Myungsoo get his phone and searched for her number.

 

He searched in his contacts

 

“Suzy…..”

 

He can’t find her number. He remembered that she didn’t give her number. Myungsoo just sighed.

He run to the school gates and waited there.

 

30 minutes passed and no signs of Suzy.

 

He is about to leave but suddenly he noticed Suzy going out of the school building.

 

He hid in the walls of the school. When Suzy is near him he grabbed her.

 

“What’s the problem?” He asked her

 

Suzy just shakes her head.

 

“Are you sure?”

 

She nodded.

 

Myungsoo is sure that something is wrong but he doesn’t want to insist Suzy to share.

 

“Let’s go then!”

He just grabbed her but she pulled her hand back. But she still follows him.

 

They arrived at the bus stop. Myungsoo stared at her and he is still wondering.

 

She is aware that Myungsoo is looking at her so she just looked in the opposite direction.

 

“The bus is there” Suzy said with her gentle voice.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE -_-