Let's Be Friends

Trying To Reach You

 

As the professor went inside the room the noise subsided.

But the eyes of Myungsoo are still fixed with Suzy still remembering the good deed she made.

“Please submit your assignments!”

Myungsoo was startled with the voice of the teacher.

Then everyone passed the assignments.

“Anyone from the class wants to answer the problem set?”

No one cared to raise their hands.

“So no one would like to answer? So I will just call Suzy to answer the first problem”

As much as Suzy want to hesitate, she just stands from her seat because her name was being called.

She went to board then solved the problem assigned to her.

“Good job Suzy!”

Suzy is a bright girl. She can easily pass those hard subjects. Well in fact, she topped her midterm exam. And last year, she’s included in the best performing student.

The discussion for the new topic started.

As soon as the professor starts discussing the new topic the class does their own things. Some students are sleeping, some are whispering to the nearby students and others are busy jotting down notes like Suzy and Myungsoo. It is a typical classroom setup.

After the two hour class their class ended.

As soon the professor leave the room some students rushed to the school cafeteria to fill their empty stomach while the other students stayed in the room.

Suzy brought her meal and left the room.

She went at the back of the school where the garden is located. She sits under the tree to shade herself from the sunlight and then she ate her meal.  

“Myungsoo let’s go to the cafeteria!” Myungsoo’s friends told him as they are going outside the room for their class break.

“I can’t come with you today, Sorry” Myunsoo apologized to his friends.


Myungsoo noticed Suzy as she went outside the room. He followed her and hides behind the wall which is several feet away from where Suzy is staying.

Several minutes passed, Myungsoo felt his stomach growling so he decided to buy food at the cafeteria but the queue is very long so it took him several minutes to reach the counter.

“Should I return there?”  Myungsoo asked himself.

He decided to go where Suzy is staying earlier but when he gets there the girl is nowhere to be found.  Instead of going anywhere else he sits in the bench that is near the garden. He took a sip in his banana milk and a bite from the burger he bought earlier.  

The break time ended and Myungsoo returned to their room.  He arrived at the room and saw Suzy is already at her place.

The time swiftly passed by and the three subjects has ended. It’s now the time for students to go home and relax.

Myungsoo hurriedly went out because he has some errands to do at the students’ society office.

Everyone already left and Suzy is alone again.

She stayed in her seat and gazing at the skies outside the window.  

Suzy dozed off and eventually fell asleep.

Myungsoo went back to the room to get his things and he saw Suzy sleeping. He looked at his smart phone to check the time and he went near her and woke her up.

“Miss it’s already 6:00PM”

 Suzy was surprised because she didn't recognize Myungsoo. She hurriedly get up and fixed her things.

“I’m sorry to wake you up. I’m just thinking it is already late for you to stay here” Myungsoo said to Suzy as he is returning to his seat to get the things he had left earlier.

Suzy just replied with a smile.

Myungsoo smiled back.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

Here is my third chapter =)

ill be working on my 4th chapter  today and might upload it tomorrow :D

Thanks to my subscribers ^^