Break The Wall!

Trying To Reach You

 

Suzy woke up from her sleep and there’s bothering her but she can’t remember anything from her dream.

 

She stood from her bed and checked her phone for the time. She immediately took her shower then changed into her uniform. She faced the mirror and bun her hair. Then she picked her smartphone and her bag.

 

Upon going to the kitchen she was greeted by her parents.

“Good Morning! Have you seen what’s inside the boxes?”  Her dad asked her

 

 

Suzy get the smartphone on her bag and showed it to her parents.

 

 

“Thanks!” She said to her parents while smiling.

Her parents were surprised hearing simple words from Suzy. At last! They head the sweet and gentle voice of Suzy.

 

 

“It felt so good that you liked it!”

 

 

Suzy just smiled at her parents.

 

 

She ate her breakfast and after it she left very early for school.

 

 

While riding the bus, Suzy was hoping that she will see Myungsoo but unluckily she leave very early.

 

 

She arrived at school and directly went to the room.  Since no one is still around, she get her phone from her bag and learned how to use it. After a few minutes she learned using it. She get her earphones from her bag then listened to a few songs while looking outside the window. Listening to accoustics songs make Suzy’s mood feel better.

 

 

Little by little the room is alive again. Students are coming in and started greeting each other. Male students flock together and talked about girls and sports while the girls also started to form in groups talking about the guy they are dating. And Suzy in her own world listening to music while looking outside.

 

 

Myungsoo arrived at the room with a guitar clinging in his shoulder. He directly went to his seat and placed his things on his desk. Then he went to Suzy but she didn’t notice him. Myungsoo took the earphones from Suzy’s right ear. She was surprised and she thought that it was their professor.

 

 

He did it intentionally and Suzy’s reaction made him giggle.

 

 

The other students in the class notice that Myungsoo and Suzy are already close to each other. And they start talking about them.

 

 

The class started smoothly and the lunch break started.

Study stood up bringing a small bag containing her packed lunch and her smartphone. She looked inside the class room to check whether Myungsoo is inside the classroom. She didn’t saw him inside so she left the room and went to the garden at the back of the school building, the place where she is eating her lunch alone.

 

 

 

Upon arriving at her usual place she heard a guitar playing. She came nearer and the sound became clearer. She went near the tree where she always seat and she saw the person who is playing the guitar which is actually Myungsoo.

Myungsoo was started though he knows that it’s only Suzy who is always staying the place. Suzy was also surprised with his reaction.

 

 

Myungsoo moved to the side to allow Suzy sit. She sat beside him and she opened her small bag containing her food. Then she shared it with Myungsoo.

 

 

“I wish you could talk with me. It is so hard for me without you talking or even answering my questions!”

 

 

Then Myungsoo get his phone from his pocket then opened an audio file.

 

 

“I’m sorry I recorded your voice yesterday when I heard you singing.” While closing his eyes.

“You have a great voice, a very beautiful and gentle voice. Why are you just keeping it?”

 

 

Myungsoo opened his eyes and looked at Suzy. He was waiting for her reply.

 

 

But then Suzy opened and started talking.

“It’s just that I don’t want to get involved with other people. If I interact with them, I might end up losing my trust. That’s why I build a wall around me to stop interacting with people. So I don’t believe easily with people. I just smiled at them when they are talking to me”

 

 

Myungsoo was surprised by her answer.

“Then,why me?”

 

 

“You know I have been observing people around me ever since the class start and I observed that you have a good personality. You are giving a warmth presence to others”

 

 

“So are we friends?”

 

 

Myungsoo brought up the topic again but this time Suzy just nodded.  This made Myungsoo smile.

“Just promise me when we are together I want you to be yourself. Enjoy the moment and lastly, you should talk”

 

 

Suzy paused for a moment and think of the conditions.

“I will try”

 

 

Then after the long conversation the two continued to eat their lunch. Then Suzy get her bag and Myungsoo noticed the smartphone bulging the pocket of the small bag.

“You now have a smart phone?” Myungsoo asked suzy upon noticing the bag.

 

 

“Yes” She replied while getting the phone from her bag and giving it to Myungsoo.

Myungsoo unlocked the phone and dialed his number and save it then he clicked the camera and started taking picture of himself for the contact image. Then he suddenly pulled Suzy beside him to take a picture with her.

 

 

Suzy blushed with the incident but Myungsoo didn’t notice it.

“There! A commemoration of our friendship.”  Myungsoo said while showing the picture to Suzy.

Suzy just smiled to him.

 

 

“I’m very thankful because there are still some person in this school that has a good personality.” Suzy said to Myungsoo while she was looking at the photo.

“Actually there are lot of good people not only in this school but around the community you just have to know them.” Myungsoo replied.

 

 

Then the school bell rang informing the students to return to their classroom for the next class.

 

 

 


_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

thanks for the subscribe and comments :D

 

atlast the wall that hindrance Suzy to interact  with others are now broken!! 

 

 

so there! my chapter 7! sorry for the late upload!! :) im sorry cause i need to study finals are coming up!

 

 

till the next chapter! :D