Let's Talk

Trying To Reach You

 

 

The next day marked the end of their midterms and everyone is still busy with reviewing inside the room.
 

 

“Atlast! It’s the last day of midterm exams!”

A student shouted in the while passing the hallway

Suzy is at her seat looking at the world outside the window while waiting or the start of the examination

She’s been staying there even before the her classmates arrive.

 

 

Suddenly a sound of footsteps caught her attention.

She looked at the person but returned her sight to the view at the window.

The person was Myungsoo who came to Suzy and secretly dropped a small piece of paper on her table.

She didn’t look at him nor the thing he dropped on her table.

After dropping the paper to her table, he left.

“Ok class please keep everything away except your calculator and your pen”

The professor announced when he entered the room.

The test paper where passed around and everyone started answering the paper.

Thirty minutes had passed a student finished answering the exam and passed the paper to the professor.

 

 

“Ok Suzy you can now leave the room”

Her classmates didn’t care about it and continued answering their exam.

After leaving the classroom she went to the music room to study for the next examination.

On the other hand another student finished the exam and passed it to the professor who monitored the movement of the students.

The professor looked at the paper he received and checked it right away

“Great job! You can now leave”

The professor was shocked because Myungsoo suddenly runs outside to search for Suzy.

He looked everywhere but he didn’t see her.

“Not again!”

He lost his hope that he can still talk to her so instead he went to the library.

He went there not to review for the next exam but instead thinking of how to talk to her.

 

 

The time flies thinking of what to do.

 

 

“Oh it’s already 1:05PM! I’m late!”

 

 

He rushed back to his room and saw Suzy and everyone in the class are already answering their last exam.

He entered the room and gets the paper from the professor.

An hour had passed Suzy already finished answering her paper.

She stood up passed the paper

“You’re so fast! Are you sure you want to pass the paper now?”

She just nodded and went out of the room.

Myungsoo noticed that Suzy is already finished answering the examination so he rushed.

Few minutes had passed, he finished answer the paper and he turned in the paper to the professor.


 

__________________________________________________

 

 

sorry for the late update been busy with school and now its vacation so i updated!! :)