Welcome To My World

Trying To Reach You

 

As the darkness start overtaking the light and the loud noises from the bickering and teases from the students are slowly fading. Everyone is making their way out off the room. Suzy is left just sitting quietly and looking at the world outside the window.

It is her daily routine to stay in her class room after the class. She feels better with being alone.

Suzy is a very lonely girl. No friends, nothing. Everyone in their class will just approach her for queries and nothing more.  Her world is just limited to herself.

After an hour of sitting she decided to leave the classroom and she headed to her home. 

Bae’s mansion is two hours away from school. It would take 15 minutes for Suzy to walk from the bus stop to her home.
 
It is already 8:00PM when she arrived home. She is welcomed by her mother.

“Welcome back, sweetie” her mother welcomed her with a sweet smile

Suzy just replied with a smile and headed to her room.

Her parents’ personality is different from her. They are more of an outgoing type. Even her siblings are different to her that’s why some people thought that Suzy is just a foster kid.

“Dinner is ready” the maid said as she knocked on the door of Suzy’s room

Suzy went out wearing a casual dress.

The family started their dinner. Her father starts to talk to Suzy.

“We bought a car that will serve as transportation to school why do you keep on riding the bus and walk. It’s too dangerous for you”

Suzy answered it again with just a gentle smile.

She finished her dinner and headed back to her room.

Before she sleep she did all her assignments and research.  She also recorded what happened in her diary.

Suzy’s room is big. Her wall is decorated with pink wallpaper. She doesn’t have a friend but she have a lot of stuffed animals in her bed.  On the left side of her bed is a big clear window.

 

As she turned off the lights the windows reflected the light coming from the moon. As she lay her body in her bed her eyes was captured by the beauty of the moon from outside the window.

 
Her family is rich. They can buy anything they want. But Suzy choose to hide that fact.


 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Suzy really likes watching the scenes outside the window. :) 
It's not yet the right time for Myungsoo to steal the scene

 

ill update again later ^^ sorry for the wrong grammar. i hope you like my 1st chapter