Feelings

New Life

About a week has passed since Jae Sun opened up her heart to her new friends and family and they were getting along fine. Quite well, in fact. She appreciated their presence and for the SHINee members, it felt like an addition to the family. One they liked and approved of. And as the days passed, Jae's presence in the school was known. And this would one day reach the ears of others. Others who were looking for her...

It was on a Sunday, and Jae Sun had taken her younger brother out to town. Her new parents were busy tending to the meat store and Onew had extra classes. As Yoogeun wanted to have a day out in Seoul, she decided to bring him out shopping. They took the bus to town and decided to head to the Dongdaemun Shopping Complex. They were browsing through some clothes for Yoogeun when something, or rather, someone, caught Jae's eye.

It was Key. She could see that he was out alone, looking at some clothes. There was a smile on his face as he browsed through the clothing rack, and he looked adorable. 

"Kibum-oppa!!" she called out to him. 

He looked up to the direction of the voice and saw Jae. He gave a smile and a wave and walked over. "Oh? You're out alone?"

"Ahh. Not alone. This is my brother." she said as she held her brother's hand. "Yoogeun, say hello. This is noona's friend from school."

"Annyeong. I am Yoogeun!!" he greeted him enthusiastically.

"Yoogeun annyeong. I'm Kibum but you can call me Key." Key introduced himself as he picked Yoogeun up into his arms.

She smiled at the sight of the two playing together. Then she realised that it was the first time she had seen Key in casual clothes. She had only ever seen him in the school uniform or in the school's sports uniform. He had style. He was wearing a black beanie, nerd glasses, a printed black sweater and a pair of black jeans, styled with some accessories. Compared to him, she looked pretty plain with just a plain hoodie and some jeans, but she didn't mind. 

"Yoogeun, should I buy you some ice-cream? Hm?" Key asked Yoogeun with a smile on his face. "Hyung will buy one for you."

This put a smile on his face and Key took it as a yes. He then turned to Jae and asked her if she wanted some.

"Uhhh...are you sure? I feel like I'm disturbing you." Jae said, not wanting to interrupt Key's day out.

"What? No. It's no trouble. And I was bored by myself anyways." he said, giving her a smile. "Shall we go?"

"...Thanks." she then turned to Yoogeun "Yoogeun, say thank you to hyung, okay?"

"Hyung, thank you!!!" Yoogeun obediently listened to his sister.

They walked over to an ice-cream shop and both Yoogeun and Key picked out a flavour they wanted. Key had previously asked Jae Sun if she wanted one, but she insisted that she didn't want one. Yoogeun had picked out a vanilla flavour mixed with raspberry and Key had chosen chocolate. 

They sat down where Jae was sitting and chatted about random things. Yoogeun offered his sister a taste of his ice-cream but when she opened for a spoon, it had no hint of vanilla or raspberry. It was the taste of chocolate. Key had fed her a spoon of his ice-cream and when Jae turned to look at him, he gave her a cheeky smile. Jae couldn't help but smile back and gave off a small laugh.

When Key realised what had happened, his cheeks flushed a bright red and when Jae asked him what had happened, he simply said that it was because it was crowded and it was getting hot. 

Ahh...I did it without thinking...

The three continued to walk around the complex, enjoying their time together. When it was getting late, the three bid each other farewell and returned home. 

She was so cute...I guess I really do like her after all...I want to tell her but...I guess it's too early.

Ahhh...It looks like I like him after all...I want to tell him but...It's too early. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is SM Academy right? I have a letter I want you to give to a student here." a man said to the woman behind the administration desk.

"No problem. May I ask who this is for?"

"Lee Jae Sun."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is it for this chapter. Thoughts? Will update next chapter probably quite soon, since I'm free and bored.